Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guys help

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leo33wii View Post
    actually, it just means she wants to feel secure that things won't go to shit financially and that he can physically protect her if they get mugged.
    Or you know the whole emotional aspect, but who cares about that right?

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

(you mean daddy issues)

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

When did everyone on PD grow neckbeards?

I shaved my neckbeard when I become a woman

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    (you mean daddy issues)
    Honestly I don't think it's daddy issues when it comes to Kelsi. I sorta kind of have a thinking why but I am not about to say any of it on here. In any case I don't think it's daddy issues.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Regardless the guy I'm seeing has been great.

How old is he? 40 something?

daddy issues

I highly doubt it.

dogar lying to himself so he can hold onto hope that his relationship with kelsi wasn't 100% based on her pervasive daddy issues

hahahaha

Sure God, you got me. : P

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    When did everyone on PD grow neckbeards?
    Oh please, yours is the biggest of them all you anthropologist

Am I justin's new dogar? Survey says:

I don't get it. This is prob the first time I've talked to you in recent times without you talking to me first

Stop bein a dramatic fuck and open some presents faggot

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS

Justin just called someone else a faggot

did you get a cold draft under the skirt you have on Justin?

over the night he will be visited by three ghosts: fullmetal, keke le cat, and alpha man.

fullmetal will show him his posting history, how he has changed as a person and who he has come to tolerate. then he will show justin all the people he alienated in his time, watching them drift away before the moment came to drag them back in: tanks, turtle, toku, shineyrocksinmyass. all slowly fade into darkness, shaking their heads at The Fastest Kid in the First Grade, who runs to try and catch up, but falters, his rep from posts past spilling out onto the floor.

then keke le cat takes his hand and show him the forums of those he shuns. suits n sandles, gr00vy, skype chatrooms, all loling and sharing their thoughts and feelings. having debates about weed without his corrective stance, posting pics of shirtless men away from his peering eyes, gleefully looking over archived posts at the past, tut-tutting at the boy named justine whose man-period rants only make them laugh. she shows him two snivelling children, college and maturity, who threaten to tear apart the internet life he now knows.

finally alpha man appears before him, and says nothing, only ignoring justin's posts. he drags justin to niagra falls and throws him over the edge. justin tumbles through the misty falls, screaming. he looks over to the viewing platform to see all the other pokedreamers laughing and drinking eggnog, and he realizes then that the only way for those he speaks to to truly care for his fate is if he touches their hearts and becomes their friends.

justin awakens in a sweat. he opens his window and shouts to the snow shoveler below, "my dear boy, what day is it!?" "it's christmas, faggot." justin smiles and sits down at his computer. he brings up the miscellaneous discussion of pokedream and opens the profiles of each poster. and then, slowly but surely, he moves his mouse to the left side of each profile and selects "+ Add as Friend".

except for se7en, that douche

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    fullmetal will show him his posting history, how he has changed as a person and who he has come to tolerate. then he will show justin all the people he alienated in his time, watching them drift away before the moment came to drag them back in: tanks, turtle, toku, shineyrocksinmyass. all slowly fade into darkness, shaking their heads at The Fastest Kid in the First Grade, who runs to try and catch up, but falters, his rep from posts past spilling out onto the floor.

then keke le cat takes his hand and show him the forums of those he shuns. suits n sandles, gr00vy, skype chatrooms, all loling and sharing their thoughts and feelings. having debates about weed without his corrective stance, posting pics of shirtless men away from his peering eyes, gleefully looking over archived posts at the past, tut-tutting at the boy named justine whose man-period rants only make them laugh. she shows him two snivelling children, college and maturity, who threaten to tear apart the internet life he now knows.

finally alpha man appears before him, and says nothing, only ignoring justin's posts. he drags justin to niagra falls and throws him over the edge. justin tumbles through the misty falls, screaming. he looks over to the viewing platform to see all the other pokedreamers laughing and drinking eggnog, and he realizes then that the only way for those he speaks to to truly care for his fate is if he touches their hearts and becomes their friends.

justin awakens in a sweat. he opens his window and shouts to the snow shoveler below, "my dear boy, what day is it!?" "it's christmas, faggot." justin smiles and sits down at his computer. he brings up the miscellaneous discussion of pokedream and opens the profiles of each poster. and then, slowly but surely, he moves his mouse to the left side of each profile and selects "+ Add as Friend".

except for se7en, that douche
    10/10

is good for you

Hahaha, oh man

We love you Solly
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

You're a good man, Solly Brown!

;]
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12