Thread: Merry christmas

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Default Merry christmas

I hope you are all basking in the good name of Our Lord Jesus Christ and not becoming servitors to idle, vain Gluttony.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

excuse me but where is the bold in CHRISTmas!?

Merry Christmas to y'all and yours!

God bless us, every one.
    Just do it.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Merry Christmas to all us misfits that find solace in the company of other crazy souls on Pokedream Forums!

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

is good for you

I heard a store clerk say "Happy holidays." So appalled

I never do. If someone wants to say it to me because that's what they believe then so be it, same goes for the other holidays, but I will never not say Merry Christmas.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

everyone should be celebrating christmas really. not as a christian holiday but as a general western cultural tradition.

The Jews I know meet I up and celebrate Festivus during Christmas

festive late december celebrations have always taken place, dont let savvy church marketing steal it from the rest of you

Yeah, me and my dad brewed homemade glogg for winter solstice this year. It was very potent.

is good for you

Is that legal?

No

Brewed meaning cooked a bunch of already fermented alcohol with other food items

I almost committed suicide. i've been having a terrible year too. the only reason i couldn't was because I tough it when I'm sick.... and couldn't find a bottle of pills to swallow. The windows to my barracks don't open wide. there's nothing for me to hang off of. I lent out all my knives to friends to use for their Christmas meals. And there isn't any electrical sockets in our bathrooms.

so i pretty much drank myself to sleep afterwards. i was a mess and still am as i post this.
    but now that i look back, i don't know what i was thinking. i've been through a shit ton of abuse. i wanted to live back then, why do i want to throw all that effort away.

i'm going to set an appointment with a psychologist later today.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Jesus Leo. Please get some help. You can't die yet, I just got a new 3DS, I need somebody to visit my new Animal Crossing pad.

get well Leo

is good for you

Damn Leo, terrible to hear, not sure what to say other than get help ;[

i'm gonna get help. getting it off my chest kinda helped too. i'm gonna attempt to post everyday. winter is always the most depressing season for me.
    i usually never celebrated thanksgiving and christmas, well, participated. i was usually left out of it. i've always seen other people. this year it felt even worse because i thought i was completely alone.

but my friends randomly invited me to their party and even got me a gift. i never got a gift on christmas where someone actually thought of what i might like. i usually got a present from a stranger, the standard basketball or an etch-a-sketch, if i got lucky that year. but i didn't need those growing up.
    no one wanted to play basketball with the foster kid. and the etch-a-sketch was usually broken by other kids or my foster siblings...
    :-\

;]

you are never alone when you have Pokedream

If you're ever on leave in the states you should come out this way Leo. Well put ya up for a couple of nights give ya some good southern cookin and force ya to rp with us and play zombicide and kingdom death (when it finally ships that is)

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.” Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leo33wii View Post
    I almost committed suicide. i've been having a terrible year too. the only reason i couldn't was because I tough it when I'm sick.... and couldn't find a bottle of pills to swallow. The windows to my barracks don't open wide. there's nothing for me to hang off of. I lent out all my knives to friends to use for their Christmas meals. And there isn't any electrical sockets in our bathrooms.

so i pretty much drank myself to sleep afterwards. i was a mess and still am as i post this.
    but now that i look back, i don't know what i was thinking. i've been through a shit ton of abuse. i wanted to live back then, why do i want to throw all that effort away.

i'm going to set an appointment with a psychologist later today.
    Don't kill yourself Leo, it gets better.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

i wont. but, if i did have a bottle, i don't think it would have turned out good. that's all i'm saying about that.

but today i've been playing pokemon. sucks that the pokébank is down. damn it japan!

;]

I came here to post that I hoped everyone had a great Christmas...

I just hope you're doing better now Leo <3 Like Kirbx said, PD is always here for you
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

thanks again. i've been feeling better each day. but i've also haven't been feeling. i feel empty.

;]