Thread: My latest PD dream

Default My latest PD dream

We were all kids around the age of ~ 7- 10. And PD was not a website, but an actual building we would go and hang out in. Instead of "posting", we would write things down on paper/ cardboard/ anything and put it up on the walls. So one day, Kirbx had a question about whether thin people and fat people have the same amount of flexibility. Eve had already answered on a piece of cardboard. I drafted a really long response going into detail about how there are some fat people who are flexible and some thin people who are not, but also some thin people who are extremely flexible, and how flexible I was etc etc. For some reason, I translated my answer into a couple of other languages too- using the rules of grammar I'd learned, and a dictionary. ( Hey, in elementary school there were no translators and stuff!)

So I had this really huge detailed post that I was proud of, and it was a lot to write on paper, so I started writing it on a big chalkboard that was on one wall in the general PD room. It went on and on, and I was almost done when Tim (also a kid) showed up and watched me write. I hardly noticed him until he walked away, and when I looked up from writing I saw that he'd erased more than half of what I'd written on the chalkboard. I had labored so hard over that answer to Kirbx and I was so upset. "How could Tim do this to me? I thought he was nice!". The answer wasn't even "saved" anywhere (obviously), and I would have to write it out all over again, and who's to say he wouldn't erase it again? I couldn't believe how mean Tim was.

I decided to leave PD but before I could leave some guy ( Henri? Leo? ... idk) arrived and came to ask me why I was so upset and to tell me not to leave. I told him the whole story and reminded him of when he was in kindergarten and some bully kept knocking over the towers he would build and how he would cry, and told him it was the same thing I'm facing now, and that Tim was just like that bully and if he doesn't want to see my posts then he never shall ever again because I was leaving etc etc ( I remember giving quite an impassioned speech).
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

10/10 cant wait for the movie

Everyone should write a quick synopsis of a PD movie but everyone had to do it in a different genre. Bit sure if I want to call 80s action flick or B horror

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Why wasn't I in it.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

i didn't have a PD dream, but i did dream that i was choking this girl out on a beach. she was all panicky and her mouth was open. the seafoam would catch in her hair. anyway, in my dream she wouldn't stop making weird choking noises, so i jammed my hand in her mouth and made her swallow her own tongue.
    and then i watched her choke that way. i could see she was scared and panicked.

i woke up and didn't even feel bad. i was, like, woah, what a weird dream. but then again, i've been cutting back on my alcohol consumption and was told that i would be having nightmares.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

I remember most of my dreams these days. This one was one of the nicer ones.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Why wasn't I in it.
    Because you're not mean like Tim, apparently.
    Originally made by LM:

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I had a nightmare about reddit the other night. It's probably I sign that I use reddit too much.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Nothing's scarier than getting 500 downvotes in one hour. "What did I do to piss off that many people?!"

^ True
    Originally made by LM: