Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood of Glass- Literate RP

A magical adventure Brave Auron's Avatar
    I am Pantl, a robot deployed by Atlantis to kill Ghouls with my status gun

Default Blood of Glass- Literate RP

Death. It is something no man can escape. All types of people and cultures are either fascinated or horrified of death. It snatches away lives like potateo chips at a party. But what if you could escape death? What if you could hide between the barrier of the dead and the living?

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams." Bram Stoker-Dracula

There are some who can cheat death. But in exchange they become monsters. Demons. In exchange for life, they must absorb others. They come in any types and names. Zombies, ghouls, vampires, undead. They must be stopped, or all life will come to an end. If they are allowed to live, they will eventually take all lives.

" In a way, I pity them. They don't know what they're doing is wrong. So if you wish to join our ranks, know that you will take innocent, tortured lives." Judas Augutus, Paladin, speaking to an apprentice.

Many organizations have been created to protect the populice from Undead. They are found everywhere, but the most famous is the Order of the Blue Palm. Sacrificing their own sanity, they become the most ultimate Undead Slayers because they use the Magi. The Magi is a rare form of Necromancy used by Undead Slayers, and it uses self-mutilation and tattoes to smite down foes. All the members of "The Order" each have a different symbol carved into the tope of their right hand, then dyed blue. Then, each and every line on their right palm is tattoed in blue as well. Imbuned with magic, they can cast amazing spells and are the ultimate Undead fighting strike force.

The Blue Palm is centered in England, originally created to protect the Royal Family. That duty has since been given up, and they focus solely on Undead. They are known for slaying Vampires mainly, and over the years even slayed Dracula. But of course, Dracul's blood line still exists, plotting to over-throw The Order.

"The different clans of Vampires, Noseferatu, Kindred, Golith, Daeva, and The Sanguine have one thing in common. We are all more powerful then humans, and they are our dirty slaves." Count Dracula, Lord of the Night

Recently, several grisly murders have taken place in England. Some were obviously vampires, but some were different. People, whole families, were exploded from the inside. The Order can't find any clues, but they have one big suspect. Abbadon, the Lord of Locusts, King of Hell and Blood-Relitive to Dracula. All though it was said he had been slayed, he must have returned. And he is out for blood. The blood of his great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather's murderer.

You are either an Undead or a member of the Blue Palm. What you do is up to you. But, know one thing. No one can live forever.

Name:
    Undead or Human:
    Undead type(if Undead):
    Powers:
    Symbol(If member of Blue Palm)
    Looks:
    History(five sentences or more)
    Weapons:
    OtherIf you are a Vampire, state your clan here. Other Undead and humans don't have one)

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

OOC: This Rp looks amazing! I'm in!

Name: Dannik Jerriko
    Undead or Human: Undead
    Undead type(if Undead): Bane Wraith
    Powers: a tactical genius, able to transfer a colorless, odorless, and tasteless venom by touch, can slip into shadows and reemrge anywhere of his choice, assuming there is a shadow there. changes into a monstrous creature when his emotions blaze out of control
    Looks: that was his normal form, this is his monster form:
    History(five sentences or more): Dannik was abandoned from when he was a human, before he chose to become a demon. His father had left him before he was even born, and his mother died in childbirth. Because of that, he was sent to an orphanage, but he found nothing but misery there as well. When he had become ten, he found he was very skilled at taking advantage of others. This led him to be in more than most people's share of brawls, and that made him strong. During his time in the orphanage, Dannik read books on wars in the library and gained an uncanny knowledge of tactics. upon leaving the orphanage at the age of 15, Jerriko was supposedly killed in a tragic accident. However, was offered the chance of cheating death by an unknown being, and he accepted, transforming himself into a vicious, heartless, cruel being, and the first thing he did upon doing so was killing everyone at the orphanage he had lived at. He is battling the Blue Palm, and he is very skilled at eliminating his enemies, all the while unknowing of one strange power inside of him...
    Weapons: broadswords, razor disks, assasins knives. Jerriko will often stain his projectiles with venom
    Other: very manipulative of others. The "Strange Power" that Jerriko doesn't know about is the ability to transform. Jerriko is often called, The Shadowed One because few alive know about his past.

is that good?
    Last edited by Kardossino; 01-02-2007 at 05:58 PM.

H.P.I.C.

OOC: ill join later

Kardas, you can just like....make up an undead name or something. I think your guy could be called a Wraith or Bane-Wraith( ghostly beings who can dissappear and seemingly come back from the dead)

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Auron View Post
    Kardas, you can just like....make up an undead name or something. I think your guy could be called a Wraith or Bane-Wraith( ghostly beings who can dissappear and seemingly come back from the dead)
    OOC: Bane Wraith it is!

BTW Brave, Join my RP!

Name: Alucard Van Hellsing
    Undead or Human:Undead
    Undead type(if Undead): He is a speical Undead, his mother was a vampire, his father was half-fallen angel half-human. Fallen Angels are known for the massive black wings that can erupt from their back at will, and their power of regeneration.
    Powers:Alucard, having such odd descent, has several powers. One, he has uncanny dogding and strength. Two, he can regenerate body parts. When he regenerates, black raven feathers form around him and seal the wound. But, his regeneration strength varies. Some days he can fall in lava and walk out fine. Other days, a simple cut is hard for him to heal. Another power is his stages of strength. As he gets more of an advantage over an opponent, his power increases and he grows large raven wings. Then, a medievil sword forms from his feathers. Finally, he can summon the soul of his ancestors, and is suddenly wrapped in hundreds of metal wires. These wires tear and rip through enemies, and form several sheilds and weapons for him.
    Symbol(If member of Blue Palm) Even though he helps the Blue Palm, he has no symbol
    Looks:
    Has black gloves and wire glasses.
    History(five sentences or more): Alucard was mostly raised by nannies as a child. Born to Alexia and Vlaad Hellsing, his mother left them when Alucard was only three. His father was deeply saddened by it, and was always away from home. As Alucard grew up, he began to resent his father. Of course, Alucard knew nothing of his powers or heritage, or who his father was. His father was one of the richest people in the world, a merchant and, more secretivly, one of the secret agents of the Blue Palm.

As Alucard grew up and left home, his father died on business in London. Leaving his Translyvania home, he was the heir to his father's massive fortune.

He was often bored, and liked getting into trouble. He practiced alot with his revolver, and stole things alot to cause trouble. Then, something awful happened.

One night, at the docks of London, he was shot and thrown off the docks, his body sinking to the depts. But somehow, he came back a few monthes later, killing every man who shot him by murdering them in gruesome ways.

He didn't know why or how he was still alive, until the Blue Palm found him. They told him of his legacy, and made him there...trump card. According to them, Vlaad lost a bet a long time ago with the leader of the Blue Palm, and in anger, killed the leader. Deeply saddened, he swore his family into their service. Now, Alucard is an odd Undead slayer, but enjoyes his job none the less. But, he doesnt know he is part of something big.
    Weapons:Long revolver with different types of ammo. Explosive, stunning, tracking(makes the enemy drip green bright bold so can be tracked), a some others. His sword which appears in one of his forms.
    Other: His mother was a Daeva, a clan of seductive but strong vampires. Dracula was of this caln.

JOCKO HOMO

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: i'll join up if you'll accept me. Here's my info.

Name: Silvia Flanticor

Undead or Human: Undead mix

Undead type (if Undead): A strange mixture of human and vampire.

Powers: Even though she is part vampire, she can walk outside during the day without protection, and instead of drinking blood, she can eat food so she does not have to rely on blood. Her other natural power is hypnotizing, and she is really powerful at it, and usually came make anyone do what she asks, as long as they stare into her eyes at the beginning. Her other power was forced onto her, by the Blue Palm, and it deals with fire. She can use it to create flaming wings lift her away from a fight, yet her fire power can cause a lot of destruction of properly used, but she does not like the fire side of her and usually relies on other normal abilities.

Symbol(If member of Blue Palm): whatever the symbol for fire is.

Looks:

Her hair is raven black instead of that purple, also, her eyes are a silver color hence her name Silvia. I know part of the picture is strange, so just ignore it.

History(five sentences or more): Her mother raised her alone, and did not tell her about anything on her fathers side. She keeps asking about him, but her mom always gets angry when she does, so she's learned not to ask about him. She was sent to school, and quickly learned that somehow she wad different from other kids. Being picked on for her pale skin, sharper teeth, and what they called freaky eyes, soon she was an outcast. Teachers would not call on her, even though she was the smartest of the all the students, and so she learned to teach herself by reading anything and everything she could get a hold of. As she grew older, one day her mother died inside their house because of a fire. Authorities could not explain what happened, and now she was left all alone. Since she did not have any relatives, and her mother, leaving everything to her, she had a sizable amount of cash, and she invested it to gained even more. On the outside, she's grown cold, having seen many years pass by and a lot of death, but still on the inside she's a caring soul. One day, she meets a man with a blue design on his palm, and he even knew her name. Cautious, she listened to what he said, and accepted their offer to join, but on the condition she does whatever she wants to do. Strangely enough he agreed, but they gave her a design on her palm, and that was of fire. Swearing to rarely use the power of fire, and use it if she is put into a corner, but wears black gloves over her hands to hide the design. Since she was given free reign on what jobs she'll take, she will sometime just appear and help an innocent soul, and has gained the nickname Dark Angle.

Weapons: Two short swords, and 5 daggers, those she has hidden. If she has to, she'll rely on the gun she is also efficient in.

Other If you are a Vampire, state your clan here. Other Undead and humans don't have one): She never learned about her father, but she has learned she's a vampire because one night the urge struck her to hunt, and killed her victim.

You make up a symbol.....

JOCKO HOMO

ShadowUmbreon

Will this symbol work?

it's the center part, i just added the black on the ouside just for fun.

Yeah,it will be on the back of your charries left hand.

JOCKO HOMO

Alright, Im starting.

IC:

The London streets. By day, filled with hundreds of shoppers, tourists, and average people. London was realitivly safe during the day. But at night, it as a completely different city. Thugs, killers, rapists, and monsters crawled out of the gutters and flith as the sun went down, breaking the barrier of crime and safety.

So, as usual, thugs were out tonight.

The Soho was there location. Whore country. If you come down to "shop" they will show you the greatest time of your life. If you come with the law, they will burn you alive.

A small car rolled into women land. It was a crappy beat up Mercurey. About six men laughed and cursed inside, the driver drinking a bottle of gin. Trouble-makers.

The rolled up next to an Italian babe, in a fishnet and handcuffs strapped all around. They whistled, and she turned. Horror struck her face quickly.

"Oh...hey Tom-Tom." She said nervously to the driver. The driver, a huge man with a mat of hair, stared at her with drunken eyes.

"Tina....Ive had a rough day. Get in the car baby."

She tried to run, but a hand grabbed hers, and started pulling her in. She screamed in horror.

All the while, Alucard Van Hellsing walked closer. He smiled a sinister smile, lifting his revolver. Finally, some action.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

OOC: Oh yeah, it's starting

IC: Nightfall...
    It is a time of darkness, and pain, and of fury. It is a time of death, and sadness. In other words, it is a time where I, Dannik Jerriko, The Shadowed One, feel right at home. The rooftops of London are a perfect spot for me to hide and make my kills. Thugs were out as ususal, causing trouble, making attempts to hurt others, all the while hidden in the night. Still, I could easily sense them in this darkness, and so they were sitting targets for my kinves and razor disks, as well as my venom. From the shadows of a rooftop, I watched as a big drunken man attempted to pull a women into the car. Perfect. knocking down two kills in one throw. I was reading a pair of razor disks when I saw the strange man with a revolver. I frowned, but nevertheles realesed both my razor disks in a quick throw.

Suddenly Alucard felt something. A ripple in the energies of the atmosphere. something was amiss. Something rare. He had felt it once before in Oxford. A Banewraith.

Since Alucard was having a "high" day(his regeneration was working well), he thought he would toy with the Wraith a little. Until he heard a razor disk heading for the car. That would not do. Tom-Tom was his.

With reflexes no mortal man could even think about, he slid his left leg sideways, going down in a crouch. He let a bullet out, smacking the disk harmlessly out of the air. The other, aimed for him, collided near his feet.

Tom-Tom and his gang suddenly got scared, and opened the doors. Walking out, the men pulled out enough weapons to start a small war.

"You looking to die pretty boy?" One of them asked, wielding an Uzi. Alucard smiled his usual sinsiter smile, and quickly fired. The bullet slid into the man's knees. He screamed an awful pain filled scream, and collasped.

JOCKO HOMO

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: Can i also add that she can leap pretty far?

IC:
    Hidden in the darkness from the building higher then the one I stand on, I look on in amusement, as two males fight over the same kill. That is, until the one causing all the trouble screams in pain. Wincing, I turn my head away, and some of my raven hair spreads around my shoulders, as if trying to comfort me. Quickly brushing aside my hair, I crouch down, and watch intently. Since it was not my fight, I decided I would not join in the fray, but my hand twitches towards one of my hidden knives. No, I think to myself, and instead, I rest my hands on the slight wall surrounding the building's roof, partly crouching. Noticing my left palm itching, I give a mental head shake, and try to forget all about it. Hissing in annoyance, I watch on for now, unless some innocents get hurt, then who ever caused the pain would wish they did not.

Kardossino

IC: I watched as the cloaked man knocked my disk out of the air and killed the victim I was seeking. I screamed in fury and jumped down upon him, preparing to end his life with a stab from one of my assasin's knives.

OOC: Sure, you can jump far

IC: Alucard found the Banewraith on him. No! Alucard couldn't let tom-Tom escape.

He then suddenly felt a sharp pain. A knife. Haha, that would do nothing!

He kicked the Wraith off, quickly aiming foward. The gang was trying to escape with the woman in their car. How foolish. He got ready to grow wings, and felt the usual massive pain in his back as two large black objects slowly ripped out.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

IC: I wasn't surprised when the cloaked being absorbed the force of my knife attack. I was, however, surprised when he grew two wings and flew forth to the fleeing car. "You get there your way." I muttered, jumping into a shadow. I reemerged rightnear the fleeing car, jumping on top of it. "and I get there mine." I said to myself

ShadowUmbreon

IC: Cursing as the two starts fighting over who knows what, I watch as the other men grab the woman, and take off. Blah, men, I think to myself, and even though I was wondering who'd win, I watch the car take off, and hoping onto the rail, I start running along it, until I reach the edge. Spying the next building, I spring across the gap, and easily land on the other roof. Noticing the car, I have to look at it again, as one of the fighting men from before flies using two wings, while the other is on top the car. Well, I think, maybe I will get to see who shall win. As I follow along on top the roofs, I watch on still not interfering.

Kardossino

IC: As soon as I was on the car, I shattered the winsheild glass with a razor disk. I worked my arms into the car, and, before anyone could react, I used one of my broadswords to destroy the steering wheel, the other two snap the brake off the base of the car. I jumped out, retreated into a shadow, and emerged on a rooftop and watched as the car began to run straight into its doom.

ShadowUmbreon

IC: I could not figure out what he was reaching into the car for, until he jumped away. It was the female's scream that somehow told me, and that the car was crazily driving straight towards a wall. Mentally calculating the distance from the car, I figured I could not make it, pausing in my thoughts, unless…. Shaking my head, I could feel my left palm itching again, and having only a second to make a decision, I release the leashed power, and channel it into becoming flaming wings.
    Leaping from the building head first with my wings folded against my back. I plummet until almost the last second and unfurl my wings, landing a little harder then expected onto the roof where the person had vacated. Folding my wings again, I quickly figure she was in the back left side near the window, and slipping out one of my daggers, I use the blunt end to smash the window. Grabbing the frightened woman, I easily lift her out, and take off towards a rooftop.

IC: Alucard flew at the frightened men. He couldn't let Tom-Tom die, at least couldn't if it wasn't be his hand. He flew forward, and pulled Tom-Tom out as the car smashed into the wall, exploding into a fiery doom. He threw the thug onto the ground, and aimed his revolver.

Tom-Tom was extremely frightened. "Who or what the hell are ya man?"

Alucard smiled his sinister smile. "Your worst nightmare."

A shot was heard. Tom-Tom's brains spilled out.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

IC: I swore loudly when I saw both targets escape their death. That did it. Losing my temper, I charged at the girl who had allowed the woman to escape. I was so enraged I could barely think straight

OOC: This is where Jerriko firsts transforms into the demon beast

ShadowUmbreon

IC: We land on a roof that I knew had at least a fire exit, but then I heard something coming towards me. Whipping around to the noise, forgetting all about the female, I barely registered that I had one of my short swords in my hand, before I realized it was the one who made the car go into the wall. Not knowing what to do, I release my hold on the fire wings letting them disappear, and wait for him to attack me.

Kardossino

IC: "You took my kill from me!" I shouted, unawre that my voice was beginning to distort. Looking back, I realize this was when I lost all control. I was changing into a monstrous, winged, centaurian, black-colored monster with glowing emerald eyes. I charged at the being who had taken my kill from me, and prepared to attack.

ShadowUmbreon

IC: I watch in shock as he transforms into a monstrous being. That was when he seems to get ready to attack me, and knowing he had wanted the innocent dead, I produce an almost low feral growl myself. Impulsively leaping, I soar into the air to land upon the creature's back. Thinking this probably was not a good idea; all I could do is wait for his next move.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast