Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blood of Glass- Literate RP

Kardossino

IC: I was aware that the girl was on my back, and the only thing I did to shake her off was unleash ripples of shadow energy, which would eventually overpower the girl. In the meantime, I was focusing on finding the girl, which wasn't hard either.

ShadowUmbreon

IC: I felt something dark and unknown trying to smother me. Knowing the only way to get out was to rely again on my blue symbol, I shove off from the monsters back, and as I reach my peak jumping height, I released the power, and instantly my flaming wings appear. Hovering, I try to shake off the darkness, but failed. Yep, definitely a bad idea I think. Relying only on my other senses, since my eyesight was affected, I start listening.

Kardossino

IC: Now that the girl was off of my back, I coud continue the search. I found the woman who had been taken from me with my connection to the shadows; she was hiding in a dark alleyway. I flew into the alleyway and found her. She almost fainted in terror when she saw my monstrous form. "Who-who are you?" she asked me. I raised my arms, and a bolt of shadows formed in between them. "The Shadowed One." I whispered, before releasing the bolt, and it flew straight and true into the woman, killing her.

A magical adventure Brave Auron's Avatar
    I am Pantl, a robot deployed by Atlantis to kill Ghouls with my status gun

IC: The whole time, Alucard had been on the Wraith's tail(not literatly). When he saw that he had been too late, and the prostitute was dead, Alucard imideatly pulled out his revolver and aimed at the being.

"Undead monster, you will go back to hell from whence you came! I am Alucard Van Hellsing, speical agent of the Blue Palm. And you have violated the church by commiting the ultimate sin. Killing an innocent." He yelled, getting ready to shoot. He decided to toy with the Demon a little bit first before it died.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

Ic I was about to relax, having killed the woman, but when I saw the man who had taken a kill, my emotions flared up again, and I stayed in the form of the monster. "I am Dannik Jerriko, The Shadowed One. I am with the shadows, and the shadows are with me. if you wish to destroy me, you will meet a horrible deat. Preapre for the end!" and I charged into battle

ShadowUmbreon

IC: Just as I regained my sight, though it was still slightly blurry, I watched as the female fell ground dead. All I could do is stare in shock, and notice the monster and the other man from before face off. Hearing the mention of the blue palm, I receive another dose of shock, and start falling down onto the building just as I realize I had forgotten to keep hold of the flaming wings. Mentally cursing, I land with a partial thud, and fall to my knees. Instantly springing up, I sprint to the side of the building, and in anger, I slip out one of my daggers, and launch it at the monster. Not knowing if I missed or even where I might have hit it, I cursed my blurry vision.

Kardossino

OOC: I should mention that the monster Jerriko becomes has an armor-like hide, sort of scale like, under his fur-like skin

IC: I saw the dagger streak forth and try to fierce my hide. It made no difference. It bounced off of me, and I picked it up as it began to fall, and hurled it back at its thrower. I then created a sphere of darkness, and threw it at the man who challenged me.

ShadowUmbreon

IC: If I did not still have blurry vision, I would have been easily able to dodge my knife as it was sent back to me, but the next thing I could see was a silver streak. Having only enough time to dodge it, and instead of it impaling in the center of my head, the knife cut along my cheek, and blood started to trickle from the cut. Without thought and pure instinct, I whirled around, snatching the knife in midair. Turning around, I stare at the knife cradled in one hand, and I glared down at the monster.

Kardossino

OOC: Waiting for Brave to post...

IC: Alucard smiled and reached into his coat, taking out a thick bullet. He placed it in the revolver, and lazily shot. The bullet flew into the monster's hide and exploded into a fiery oblvion. That wouldn't kill the monster, but it would damage him.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

IC: "you are worthy" I said as I felt the attack against my hide. "But you can still not defeat me." And I powered up another sphere of shadows, and threw it at the man.

IC: Alucard let the darkness embrace him, ripping him to shreds. His blood went everywhere, his heart and brains splattered on the floor. Oh how it felt so good.

A few black objects suddenly started to float to his destroyed body, followed by several more. Raven feathers. The went together, and formed his body once more.

Alucard shook his head and smiled, showing his vampire teeth. "Is that all you got? You call yourself Undead!" He yelled, and his wings began to sprout, and a sword appeared in his hands.

OOC: Vampires have to sleep in coffins and drink blood to keep there power, even if they are half-vampire.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

IC: "You are worthy." I repeated, but this time, I was worried. This foe had taken nearly everything I had thrown at him and came out alive.... except one thing. I smiled bitterly, and prepared to charge up another sphere of darkness.

ShadowUmbreon

IC: I stare in shock as I watched him being blown up and built back together by black feathers. "If he's from the blue palm, then why have I not heard of him before," I ask to myself. Shrugging, I become bored with only watching, and decide something. Glancing down at my palm, knowing I have not used the other part in so long, because that part of me I even at times fear and promising to rarely use it.
    Taking a deep breath, I hope it complies with my wishes, and replacing my knife, I raise both hands above my head as if reaching for the sky. Even through my black glove, my symbol flares blue throughout the darkness for a second, before a ball starts glowing orange above my left hand. Slowly lowering it to point at the monster, I decide not to hit him directly, and whispering a prayer that it would follow my directions, it shoots off from my hand, straight to the pavement under the monster, exploding in a loud thunderclap along with a shower of orange flames. Now I look to see if the monster was distracted any way by my exploding ball of flames.

Kardossino

IC: I was not fazed by the explosion of flames. I couldn't be, for I was in a trance of sorts. This was my Saru de totsei shen, or attack of final resort. Shadowy power built up within me, and continued to coalcse into a single sphere. I loosened the grip my powers had on the sphere when it reached its limit, and the power flowed around me, until I was in the middle of a vortex. Shadows from around me were drawn into the vortex. If I could have smiled, I would have.

ShadowUmbreon

IC: Nothing appears to have happened, until a vortex of some sort seems to appear from the monster, while the vortex starts to soak in surrounding shadows into it. The blue palm is definitely going to have to pay me extra for this, I think to myself, and start studying the vortex for anyway to stop it.

Kardossino

IC: I now knew I couldn't lose my concentration. I had reached the focal point, if I was distracted now, I would lose control of the vortex. If I lost control of the vortex, the storm it should form into would become a blast, and would not create as much of the devastation as I wanted it to. Thankfully, nothing had happened yet to distract me, so I put my next phase of the plan into action. I focused some of the venom that was in me into the vortex, so when the vortex was released, the storm would be one of shadows and poison.

ShadowUmbreon

IC: I looked down at the rotating darkness thinking of how I could stop the vortex, and that’s when my left palm started to itch. Glancing down, I noticed it was still glowing a light blue. "If I used that…" I trial off talking to myself, and continued the thought in my head, then I might be able to stop it, but I do not know my own limits. Blast it, I felt like screaming those words out loud, because I hated using my power of fire, but that bullet didn't even seem to phase that monster, so I doubted any of my knifes or anything I could physically do would harm or stop it. Slipping off my glove, I stare at the pulsing design and then point it at the vortex, already summoning the power of flames putting plan into action.

Kardossino

I saw the girl generate flames, but it was too late. I emerged from the vortex in my normal form, and it coalesced into a single sphere. I clapped my hands shraply and whispered one word. "boom" and I prepared for the attack to be unleashed

OOC: Brave, this attack is similar to the thought bomb from your RP Distortion

ShadowUmbreon

"No", I whisper out loud, and since I had to do something with the flames, I did the only thing I could think of.

Flames shoot from my hand continuously, and begin to surround the dark ball. As it finally envelops the entire sphere, I create a personal sphere around me, though somehow, I could still see through it. Then, I give my final command and the fire around the sphere and me become a protective barrier.

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

OOC: wow, nice rp, i'm in the mood to rp again, after months and months of poor noobish rps, but now there's a good one that fits my liking.

Name: Dante
    Undead or Human: Human ( 30 percent demon in him)
    Undead type(if Undead): ~
    Powers: If dante is surrounded by the darkness of more than one hundred souless, heartless, undead, he transforms into a barbaric gargoyle, with the fangs of a vampire and the wings of a dragon.
    Symbol(If member of Blue Palm) a heartagram
    Looks:
    History: Dante is a part demon part human pain in the ass who walks around acting like he's the hot shot. His father, half demon and half human, was the same way, and died in a cocky attitude while facing off against a very powerful vampire lord. His mother, a human, took care of dante until he reached 15, then she fled from him in fear that his ability to transform in a beast during the night would destroy her. He was left at an old village inn and raised by the inn owner until he could live on his own.

It was at 18 years of age when Dante decided to present his power and incredible inhuman strength to the Bluepalm academy across seas in england. In only a week of pickpocketing merchants, slaying bountied undead bandits, and running a part time job as a village gaurd and Inn keeper of Rosethorne( the vilage), could he partake in the great journey to England.
    After he set his foot onto the bloodstained soil of the darkness thickened land of Britain, he began to search for the stronghold of the bluepalm group. And it is here that we begin his story.
    Weapons: DevilMayCry

OOC: I will rp as soon as iv'e read everything that's happened so far.

IC: I walked off the ship in a daze to find nothing of expectation. All i could see were dark wandering creatures and dug up, damp cold soil all around. A thick haze surrounded me, and as others got off the ship, they too realized the trouble they've got theirself into. I on the other hand, shook off my human feelings and raced off the dock and onto the barren road that linked to a faintly glinting city, that almost looked haunted. I may not know much about Transylvania, but i sure as hell know that city has got some answers, i said to myself as a taxi cab drove by and stopped infront of me. I shrugged and opened the front door.
    " Well if it isn't an undead driver, waiting to kill me and steal all my pounds? I'm terribly sorry, the road to death is this way" I chuckled, embracing my revolver, and shoving the head of it into the beast's mouth. I pulled the trigger just in time to have him floor it. His face exploded out of his ear, the insides covering the passenger seat. I sat right ontop of the mess, inserted my peacemaker inside my red claok, and watched the dead monster drive me to my destination. I kept the door to the cab open the whole time, so i could leap right out as we neared the city walls.
    I stood out of sight, watching the car drive right into the city gate. the vehicle's impact created such an explosion, it left behind a huge hole and sent the three gate guards to their death. I ran to the gate in a rush, without being sighted by a soul. When i entered through the hole I immediately began to hear sounds of destruction and battle, and voices of familiar people. These voices came through my mind, and i was unsure how. Confused and feeling disoriented, I ran across the streets without waiting for a crosswalk toward the sounds.

I sense dark forces working against eachother incredibly nearby. I must find them, this could be my answer to finding the Blue Palm clan.

I turned a street corner and there, next to a totalled taxi cab, were two monsters ripping eachother apart. And a weak looking female in an aurora close-by. I took out DevilMayCry and slipped into the action. Before i made any sudden actions I took a glance at each opposing force. One i could make out as Van Hellsing in his monster form, and the other an anonymous villain trying to make a good impression. I backed out of the rage, knowing to the victor of this rabble. I stood nearby. once Hellsing would vanquish that bloody undead, I would have my chance to talk to the famed killer.

Kardossino

IC: I watched as the girl attempted to stop the storm, but it was too late. Since I said the word, the sphere exploded back into a vortex, which began to swirl until it formed into a mix between the vortex clouds that it was and sotrm clouds. Poison and shadow energies began to rain down, and shadow blasts were shooting off in all different dierections.

OOC: waiting for brave auron to kill Kard..

Kardossino

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    OOC: waiting for brave auron to kill Kard..

OOC: No offense or anything, but you haven't read the rules clearly. You're not alowed to kill another person's character

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast