Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blood of Glass- Literate RP

ShadowUmbreon

IC: It failed, is all that flashes into my mind, until I get a hold of myself. Now millions of countless humans will suffer because I had failed. My eyes could only see red, as a cold and deadly rage fills me up. Using the energy it gives me, I hold my glowing blue hand up into the air, and mentally dismantling my fire shield, then releasing the power of fire I usually have leashed up.
    Blue flames shoot up from my hand, in what seems like the form of a flying bird. As it get reaches higher into the sky, I put the last ounce of strength I could into it, and the bird explodes, but instead of it raining down onto the sky, it shoots out to cover the entire sky to protect anyone below it.
    I watch in amazement at what I had done. Then as I stare down to my left hand, it becomes blurry, and I realize it was my eyes that was making my hand look blurry. Taking a step back from the ledge, since I still was on the short wall, I do not make it in time, because I black out falling backwards, though luckily onto the roof.

Kardossino

IC: I had seen the blast the girl had made, and I knew the storm wouldn't be at it's full potential, but it would still destroy much, for the energy could only protect so much until it was overpowered. Now I had to go for the Blue Palm agent, which I was about to do, when I saw a strange man watching the fight

A magical adventure Brave Auron's Avatar
    I am Pantl, a robot deployed by Atlantis to kill Ghouls with my status gun

OOC: Hey guys, Im glad this hasn't died

IC: Alucard flew forward, after seeing the girl, who was obviously Blue Palm, try to weaken the Undead. Lifting his sword up, he flew just abovet he Undead and stopped in the air, smiling his sinister grin. He felt dark energy of the Raven flow throug his body, powering him up. Darkness became attached to his very soul. He would not slay the Wraith, no, but weaken him throughly so he could track him later. He slammed down, sppeding at an incredible rate, about to stab the monster. But then he felt something else. Dante was here. Good, it was three to one. Not that Alucard would lose.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

IC: It was time.

The storm rose to its full cresendo, destroying the barrier of flames that had been put up.

so I had believed.

What it did instead was merge with the fire, and that created a whirlwind of shadow, venom, and flames. The whirlwind flew into the sky and began to return to vortex form, spitting forth shadows, fire, and venom in all dierections. I jumped into the storm, emerged with a sphere of flames and shadows, and threw it into the air, where it exploded into a single word, one that glittered amongst the stars:

JERRIKO

OOC: Uhh......what?

JOCKO HOMO

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

*Lol*

ShadowUmbreon

IC: I come to just as I see the words spelled out into the air. Trying to struggle up into a sitting position, I could feel the hunger of my vampire part wanting to feed because I had used up enormous amounts of my energy with the blue flame stunt. I achieved my goal, but was to tired to even stand up. Well this is not good, I think to myself, and try and figure out how to find food of any kind or at least how to get to my apartment where blood packets where stashed.
    I glance up, wishing I could continue fighting, but I had to recover first and instead pushing aside not knowing what exactly has happened so far, I instead, turn my thoughts on how to get down from the roof.

Kardossino

IC: It was working.

Destruction was raining down-literally- and I had sent the message. I Jumped on top of a building and said, "remember this night, agents of the Blue Palm! The night where I, Dannik Jerriko, The Shadowed One, destroyed this part of the city. While my orginal goal, to destroy all of the city, failed, I have sent the message. Remeber the name Jerriko, those of the Blue Palm!" and with that, I jumped into a shadow, reemerging on the outskirts of the city

OOC: Oh nevermind

IC: Alucard cursed and grew out his wings as cops begin arriving at the massive destruction. He looked at the girl, and motioned for her to come to him. The Blue Palm were ordered to hide from all public eye, and only a select few knew of their existence. As the police came closer to the ravaged and leveled land, he begin to start to fly, grabbing the girl as he got higher.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

IC: I laughed with pleasure. I had done it. The city now knew my name.

Still, there was a lot to be said about this Alucard of the Blue Palm. I knew that the group were threats, but I never knew how dangerous they could be, that is, until I had met this one. "He is worhty." I said to myself. "I hope to battle him again."

IC: Alucard flew over the rooftops, holding the girl by the hand. He hoped no bystanders saw him. But, he didn't care too much.

He kept flying, eager to return to base. He was close, he was now in the middle of the city. Until he heard a farmilar bang. Awww man.

He hovered down, placing the girl on her feet and painfully retracting the wings into the open wound they created. A large building was in front of him, with an infiltrator. He wasn't suppose to help normal civilians, that wasn't part of his job. But hell, he felt like it.

He pulled out his revolver and looked at the girl. "Feeding time miss." He said in a mock british accent, then went into the door.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

IC: I sat in the middle of a Dark Alleyway. Dawn was near, and during that time, I needed to hide in the shadows. During then, I could ponder how to control the vicious monster I could transform into

IC: He ran up the stairs, finally coming to a bedroom. The house was huge, and broken glass was everywhere. He felt a presence on the other side, and evil presence. Putting the revolver to the door, he fired three times. He heard someone collaspe, and men yelling, finally a gun cocking. Perfect.

He kicked down the door, seeing about five men in thug looking clothes, three weilding sub-machine guns, one a handgun, and the last a knife pressed to a naked woman's throat whose mouth was gagged. They all instantly began shooting at him. he felt the bullets go in, but didn't care. Lifting his revolver, he shot the closest man in the head, knocking him out a nearby window. Then, quickly grabbing the machine-gun he had dropped, he did a flip into the middle of the room, and while airborne, shot one man in the head with his revolver, and the second with his machine-gun. Blood splattered everwhere.

The one with the pistol swore and shot at Alucard's head, momentarily dazing him. He shoke his head as it regerated, then shot the man in the stomach, he bloody body falling back onto the mattress.

The last men, still holding the woman hostage, began to swear. "Who the fuck are ya? Why aren't ya dead? They fuckin' shot ya!" He said in a Scottish accent. Alucard smirked at him and lifted his revolver. The man flinched and screamed. "Don't fuckin' come closer or she dies!" The woman started crying.

Alucard smirked even more. Wish Bone. That was the name of this thug. He helped "kill" Alucard. "Your bluffing, Mr.Wish Bone." He scoffed, and jumped forward. Before Wish Bone could flinch, Alucard sank his teeth in his neck. The blood flowed into him, refreshing him. The woman tried screaming into the rag that gagged her.

After Alucard finished his meal, he began to leave, untieng the woman and ungagging her. She was pretty. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Needle marks in her arm. She was a drug addict.

Alucard suddenly cared a little, kneeling down. "Get on the right track girl. These drugs will kill you. Your pretty, you could be a model."

Then, he walked out of the bedroom, leaving her with a bunch of dead thugs.

JOCKO HOMO

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: sorry i havn't been on much, sort of tired as well as college starting.

IC:
    Slightly dazed with growing hunger throughout the whole flight through the air, I stood at the door, and noticing one of the men had went through the window, while I suddenly felt enough strength to spring across the room, jumping through the window.

He was sprawled on the ground, bleeding through the gunshot wound in the head. I glance at his unseeing eyes, and think poor fella, but my hunger raised its head up, and soon enough I was drinking the hot, sticky, sweet blood from the vein in his neck.

Sated, I slink away into the darkness, passing familiar streets I usually patrol at night. Glancing behind me, I did not see anyone following me, and taking a right, I stroll up to my apartments. Unlocking the door, I slip in, and closing and locking it. Leaning against the door, I become overwhelmed by all that had happened tonight.

Glancing down at my left palm, I could only stare at it, for I had broken my rule. Shivering, I shove that thought aside until later, and stroll over to my bed. Since I own the whole building under an alias name, and just rented it out to people, who did not know I owned it all, I edited my own room to hide a secret room. Pressing a button on the headboard, a door swings open and pure darkness is all most people would see in it. If I felt like slipping into the room, I would find a coffin with velvet red lining inside it.

I stare at it for a little bit, but decide to drink some of my stored blood, since I still was slightly hungry.

Kardossino

IC: my wandering brought me to a building as dawn was coming. I could sense a fmiliar prescence hear. I smiled. It was always good to see old freinds.

OOC: Im switching to First person

IC: The girl was gone. Oh well.

I had left that awful building, and now was in front of the English Palace. But I wasn't here for Her Highness. No, instead I went into a well int the back, and found myself in a huge underground complex. Guns, tapestries older then London itself, and other things you don't see on your mantle piece where all along the walls. People with glasses and mustaches loading guns were what you mostly found in the hallways of the Blue Palm.

But I kept walking until I entered a grand hallway with a massive door, with hundreds of carvings of vampires, demons, werewolves, and the like being slayed or captured. I smiled my smile Nice to be home.

I opened the massive door to find myself in a farmilar giant room. A circular table was in the center, with a cigar smell around it. A woman was at the opposite end of me, with blonde long hair and wire glasses, smoking a cigar.

"Hello, Miss Integra Tepes." I said, bowing to my master. She smirked. "You are a flirt Hellsing.Enough with the formalities, why is a quarter of the city in smoke?"

"Banewraith. Extremely powerful. Could transform."
    "Name?"
    "He wrote Jerriko in the air."
    "Well, Banewraith's are rare. Anything else?"
    "I killed Wish Bone and Tom-Tom."

She looked at me with her usual smirk. "You are coming close to finally resting peacefully. That makes me sad."

I didn't reply. Instead, I asked her about the recent murders. "What of the recent murders?"

"Ah, I almost forgot. today, a family was killed. They all turned into zombies, but when we killed them, Locust larvae poured out." She told me, throwing me a file. I grabbed it. I would look at it later.

"Get some rest." She dissmissed me, and I turned and left. This whole thing was all wierd.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

IC: I entered the building, and I found dead bpdies, one of which had bite marks in his neck. The Blue Palm agent. Why was I not surprised. I searched the apartment. If there were any survivers, soon, there wouldn't be.

IC: I was once again walking in the night air. Dawn would come soon, and all Undead would be banished to their old dead graves of gray bleakness. And me, pain would envelope me. I wasn't supposed to be what I am. I was murdered, but I came back alive. I am what I kill, but at an awful level. Imagine five thousand knifes stabbing at your very soul. Now imagine that in each of your billions of atoms. I know pain better then those who have been tortured from birth, and our world is full of them.

I felt a presence I had felt earlier. Inside that house were Wish Bone was. The Banewraith. Too bad for him, the woman had left. On to start a new life, one that I couldn't ever dream of. At least I hope.

I crouched down, and left my wings rip through my skin. The night was still mine. I sailed into the air, ready for whatever this damned city threw at me.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

IC: Upon seeing that all had left, I slipped into a shadow and emerged on the very top of a high building. I looked over the city, seeing how peaceful it was, despite the destruction I had dealt to it. I snarled, knowing that soon morning would come, and I would have to return to the shadows.

IC: I scaned the horizon, and saw a small figure in the distance on top of a building. The moonlight shown ovver him. The Banewraith.

Pulling out my revolver, I flew below the building. Then, sailing back up, I was over the murderer. I pushed my right arm forward, aiming the revolver down on him. I snarled, and fired. No mercy for him.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

IC: "not so fast." I said. I jumped off of the building and into a shadow, reemerging at the outskirts

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: i'm just going to say this now, i do not know much about london, so if i get some parts on london wrong, it's because i've never really seen it.

IC:
    After finishing my drink, I stare out the window, into the lightening sky. It was not dawn yet, but my vampire part shudders, knowing that dawn would come. I could feel myself becoming tired, yet somehow I did not feel like sleeping. I stand up from my comfortable blood red couch, and walk over to the window.

Seeing a figure with wing's outlined into the sky, I knew that it was the male from before. Flinging open the window, and easily slipping out onto the fire escape, I spring to the top of the building, and start sprinting to him.

As I seem to fly over rooftops, I wonder why I am doing this, but soon enough I arrive on a building close to Alucard, by this time, the bane wraith had already disappeared into the shadows.

"Shouldn't you be going to sleep now?" I questionably ask, since I could feel the time ticking down. I knew the sun would only bother me, but I did not know about him.

Kardossino

IC: Dawn had come at last.

I knew that soon I would need to return to a shadow and go back into my meditive coma-like state until night returned. As I retreated into a shadow, the thought that went through my mind was of the monstrosity I could become, and how I could control it. "Until nightfall..." I whispered, and then darkness claimed me.

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: okay i'm going to post what i posted last, and we can play off that right? If well here i'll post what i've posted since the set back, but it'll only be a one sided part through it all.

Looking at him I say, "I'm called Silvia, or sometimes the Dark Angle. How about you?"

IC: I look down at him with concern, but I thought on his questions.
    "I'm not the best when it comes to finding things. Usually I just wander the alleyways at dark using my senses. Yet, you might be right about the murders, especially last night." Shuddering about having failed, I push it back, and say, "Maybe we should take a rest from the sun, just for a little bit to think out on how we can find the Bane Wraith."

Hesitating for a slight second, I nod my head saying, "Yes my place is sort of near here, so just keep up and follow." Turning around, I head to my apartments.

Opening my door, I step in, and motion for him to follow, and when he does come in I close the door.
    My apartment was simple, with the living room in the middle, on one side my bedroom, and on the other side the kitchen. The bedroom was to my right, and it had the blood red with black theme. The bed was in the center, and since the door automatically closes for my coffin room, it was hidden from view. My living room, which had the same blood red and black theme, has the only window in the whole apartment, which I quickly close the window, and shut the black out curtains. Other than the window, a blood red velvet couch facing a TV was in the center part, and a bookcase stood in the corner side of the living room near the kitchen. The kitchen was black and white tile, and it has an island between the living room and kitchen.
    I say, as I now stand in the middle of the apartment, "Welcome to my little corner of the world."
    "Thanks, but this whole building is partly mine. The other people who own it is," I pause then continue, "Is the blue palm."
    Heading over to my kitchen, then to the refrigerator, I pull out a bottle with a blood red liquid. Pausing in thought as I set the bottle on the counter I say, "I do not know what to do now, though I probably should check in with the blue palm, but I do know one thing, and that is I need a drink. Do you want one?"

"I think I have some A positive some where…" I trail off as I search for the right bottle, and start musing over the last part of what he said.
    Finding the right bottle at last, I open it, pouring myself a cup from the first bottle, while pouring him a glass with A positive. Putting the bottles back up in the refrigerator, I pick up the glasses, walk around the island, and then hand him the right glass. Leaning on the wall taking a few sips of blood, I get an idea, though I was reluctant to say anything, but decided that I should.
    "Well, since I'm partly a freelancer for the blue palm, I've picked up a few contacts in the undead side." Pausing slightly I continue in a rush, "I might be able to send them a request to see if anyone can help find him, since the blue palms cannot tell us anything. The only thing is, most of them are out of commission with the sun, but I think a few of them have hired humans to take messages." Looking up from my glass, I look directly at him without blinking as I wait for his thoughts on the matter.

IC:
    "I would not say double agent, I just have contacts where I want them." Then studying his height, I down the blood in one gulp, and just setting the glass on the television to clean up later, I stroll to the side of the bed, which was the side that did not conceal my coffin. Pushing another button, my closet door slides open, showing different outfits. Shoving them to the side, I shift through the cloak I had partly hidden, and finding a deep blood red cloak, I slip it off its hanger, and turning around, I toss it to Alucard. "Try that one on."

Kardossino

OOC: Also picking up from where I left off...

IC: "so you want me to take the ring... and talk to the worthy one..... you want his blood.... no.... you want his darkness...."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast