Thread: So last night was far from perfect

Default So last night was far from perfect

The Golden State Warriors are up by 9 with 3 and a half minutes to go to close out the Dallas Mavericks. They came back after being down 21 points to lead by 9, furious come back. Dirk makes a 3, lead cut to 6. Dirk makes a block defensively at the other end. Dirk comes back makes ANOTHER 3, lead down to 3. Baron Davis gets an extremely light and bullshit call and fouls out. GSW fall apart after that.

Not a good night when your team loses after almost winning.

To take your mind off it you play a game. You stay up til 4am failing constantly because the people you are with suck and shouldnt be playing with other people until they get better. Kargath is NOT that fucking hard.

Don't worry if you're lost. Only a few people can respond to this sort of thing.

Dylachu

Im sorry to hear that fullmetal, i hope today is better dude!

It's already looking better with that kind of support

Buckweat

GO FULLMETAL. I need to get World of Warcraft.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

I'm really confused by basketball terminology... Sorry.

good team up by 9 points. bad team score 3 points. bad team stop good team from scoring. bad team score 3 more points. good team leads by 3. good team best player get in trouble and sent to his room. good team panics and loses to bad team.

@buckweat dont think by getting my game im gonna get you on my server or help you or anything remotely similar to that

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah then i watch a cliffhanger episode of scrubs and find out comedy central doesn't have the continuation and will be starting the show over T_T.

so i wiki the damn thing, and find out that there's only going to be a 7th season of scrubs then they're ending it.

Buckweat

I don't. I just want to see what it's like. I used to play Runescape, but it's really gay.

Buckweat

WHAT! OH MY GOD I'LL DIE.

WoW is the best MMORPG since the original Everquest. Mr. Conductor knows what he's talking about, he's played them all.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    good team up by 9 points. bad team score 3 points. bad team stop good team from scoring. bad team score 3 more points. good team leads by 3. good team best player get in trouble and sent to his room. good team panics and loses to bad team.
    I get it now

Dylachu

I played WoW for a while.. i kinda sucked so i dropped it... I would play again to have the priveledge of being bombarded by you guys

Dylachu

ps I am truely sry about GSW, I mean I'm a baseball guy but ill watch basketball every once and again.. and Im a mets fan at that but truely i sympathize with you.. it was a very sad game..

I AoE SH with a few of my guildies- we take me, a proto pally, a healer (preferably another Pally, though priests or even a druid does really well), and two other AoE classes. If we get another good AoE class, we can actually bring someone who just needs rep to mooch.

We pull the instance two or three groups at a time- the pally generally has like 7-14 or so mobs on him at a time depending on the pull. He salvs the group including the healer, and Kings' himself.

So fun. I'll see if I can fraps it for you.

Our record is currently a 37 minute run >=D

Now. Heroic SL.

Inciter?

What a nightmare.

-KS

Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.

Paired with: Mex - Eve

But I completely sympathize with the bad group. Scilla is a void of talent for the most part.

-KS

Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.

Paired with: Mex - Eve