Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon gen 3 remakes

Default Pokemon gen 3 remakes

I'm pretty psyched about this, 2nd and 3rd generation are arguably the best ever. Before anybody cries about this I am aware of the other thread. I could care less. Misc posters ONLY 💩
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.” Lord's Avatar

Wait when were these announced? I still have yet to play HeartGold and SoulSilver.

I doubt I'll be getting them (at least for now), but I'm excited nevertheless. Maybe one day I'll have the time to play pokemon again, and then I'm going straight for these : Ruby was always my favorite.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Gen 3 is my favourite. I am hyped.

gen 3 was awesome but i havent played pokemon in so long that i cant really bring myself to care

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Gen 3 is probably my least favorite of all the Gens, but I don't hate it. I might pick up Omega Sapphire or whatever it's called. I'm guessing they're using the X/Y engine so seeing the old towns in 3D is gonna be strange to say the least haha

... actually, I might dislike Gen 4 more than Gen 3 now that I think about it but they are kinda the same to me on likeness scale. And omg Gen 4 is already like 7 years old... >_>

I am not a fan of gen 4 either, I do respect the history it has for competitive battling, prior to gen 4 competitive battling was just an odd curiosity

is good for you

Why all of the gen 4 hate? 5 was terrible

Gen 3 was okay it had so of the worst Pokemon design. Ruby and Sapphire had the worst post-game content, thankfully they improved it with Emerald.

I need to replay gen 5 a few more times to judge honestly, I didn't find it that bad at the time.

Gen 4 was just incredibly 'meh' to me. Had some dumb pokemon like Bidoof and Purugly, added some unnecessary evolutions to things like Lickitung and Tangela, had the lack of fire types, too many legendaries, and was the introduction of stealth rocks, the worst move in existence. "Oh, this pokemon would be great, if not for stealth rocks." "Oh, your team is fine but what about adding something with rapid spin for stealth rocks?" "Y u no put stealth rocks on this pokemon?!" "Oh, you had a chance of beating my pokemon? Too bad stealth rocks automatically took off 1/4 of your health, I would have been in trouble there." "FAK U CHARIZARD"

Any move that forces meta-game like that is retarded.

I am cool with Stealth Rocks actually, pretty much all the meaningful Pokemon which are dangerous are crippled by it: Dragonite, Salamence, Volcarona, Talonflame, Pinsir, ect.

The only Pokemon which I am bothered by the weakness are Moltres and Zapdos, which could otherwise be top tier Pokemon.

Let us not forget, without Stealth Rocks, Rotom-W could volt-switch add-infinitum, and none of us want that.

I would rather find a way to defeat those pokemon without having to rely on free damage every time they switch in, it just seems sort of cheap, especially when you can potential take off 50% of their health with the right typing. I'm sort of bitter because I like my flying types. Nothing is immune to it except Magic Guard users I think, which of those are very few. xP

Yeah, Rotom-W is annoying. Most OU pokemon are, which I why I don't play it.

I always hated when someone used Ninjask Speed Boost ability and use Double Team and Baton Pass. Cheapest move ever.

*Both Made by Ph3nom*

With These Hands, I Can Take Life. With Our Body We Can Make Life. Doesn’t That Make Us Godly.

is good for you

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    I always hated when someone used Ninjask Speed Boost ability and use Double Team and Baton Pass. Cheapest move ever.
    Use stealth rock. Problem solved

Not many Pokemon can match Ninjask in speed and stealth rock doesn, t kill it.

I haven't had an issue with ninjask since like ever.

If you are playing defensively, you phase it out, offensively, your taunt it or 2HKO it with ease, at best it gets one boost / sub to pass.

I run a Ninjask sometimes, but I put Dig on it for the lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    Wait when were these announced? I still have yet to play HeartGold and SoulSilver.
    Hgss really aren't that great, I just dug one out and replayed it to make sure. I couldn't bring myself to play dpp which was awful and probably explains why i don't like hgss, considering they use the same design concepts.

I did however like x and y so ruby and sapphire in that style should be sick.

Btw not playing pokemon is only cool between the ages of 17-18 after which you are supposed to realize you were a dumbass and resume playing, akhil 😎
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

I liked HG/SS actually, although yeah it doesn't have the greatest replay value once you have seen everything revamped.

I liked HGSS a lot, then again, Gen 2 is probably my favorite. So a re-release was right up my alley.

I feel like they didn't capture the essence of Johto that I remember as a kid. That could be nostalgia or it could be that Johto was much 'darker' so to speak than the DS graphics represented it as.

But Hoenn I remember as much more vibrant so it should fit in quite well on the 3DS. I really am amped lol I'm gonna be in line at midnight for this game.

also 3D rendered May with customizable clothes :3

So should I call you a lesbian?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast