Thread: Proposition for Dogar

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Default Proposition for Dogar

Come to York at some point: it's quite a lot of fun, certainly a very historic city, and you can probably just stay with me I imagine (or, at least, that should be completely okay.)

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Fuck yeah I'm down. I have a Britrail Pass from July 1-4. Wanna meet up at Stonehenge on July 1st in the morning? I want to pop by Oxford afterward when I'm going North. We can chill in York after that. I kind of wanna see Glasgow and shit too. I have to be in the Chester area though by the the night of July 4th because me and Eve will be chilling then so anything before that is all free.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

So, we doing this is what?

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

It's certainly plausible for us to meet in Stonehenge but I'm not sure you could stay in York. Just remembered I will be homeless from 1st July-15th July in York. Let me have a rethink. You could stay in my parents' but I'm not 100% sure that would be a good idea.

Haha it's fine if it won't work out, it would be cool though.

In the land of the Opressors on the 4th? Not very American, Dogar. I was eaton a butt ton of ribs and watchin redneck blow stuff up on the Fourth, like a goo patriot. I didn't watch ID4 this year though so I guess no one's perfect

Hey, I drank my face off and sang the national anthem in british pubs on both the 4th and 5th of july to account for time zone changes, I made sure they knew what day it was...haha.

Well that's different!