Thread: Officially Annoucing COSMO FORUMS DAY

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default Officially Annoucing COSMO FORUMS DAY

Hello guys, Lord here, ex-administrator of the renowned Cosmo Forums (you may remember me as Rekhyt)! Sadly, the forum is now lost to the sands of time.......

Or is it?!

Introducing COSMO FORUMS DAY, when, on the 23rd of July (the fourth anniversary of the creation of Cosmo forums), you can head on down to the original and now inactive mybb3 Cosmo forums prototype http://cosmoforums.createmybb3.com/index.php and you can post all day, talking with fellow Cosmo knights or reminiscing about your favourite Cosmo moments, it's all there waiting for you!

And don't forget to pass the word on to any cosmonaut who mightn't see this otherwise!

See you all over there!
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Also how did I only find out this ( http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh....php?p=3206045 ) existed now? Probably the most accurate creative representation of the dynamic administrating duo that was ascaris and rekhyt

is good for you

Where the hell is my magnum opus HOW TO KILL A MAN AND GET AWAY WITH IT thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    Also how did I only find out this ( http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh....php?p=3206045 ) existed now? Probably the most accurate creative representation of the dynamic administrating duo that was ascaris and rekhyt
    where is chapter 2?!?!

Chapter 2 was discontinued

i registered. how have you guys been?
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

So how was cosmofag day? Lotta nostalgia and good times?