Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YOJIMBO?

Default YOJIMBO?

been a while

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

Yea, got hit with a massive dose of nostalgia, and I thought I'd check up on the place. See what's changed. Other than the layout, doesn't a seem like a whole lot has
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    “I’m growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.”
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

the other day i was out spying, and spying i damn well was, until i was hit by a massive dose of nostalgia. you can guess what happened next.

where on earth is kelsi? does deleting your facebook give you no ability to communicate with anyone?

Kelsi never deleted her facebook, Hicky. I still see updates from her quite often. Unless you mean you deleted your own facebook, in which case perhaps you shouldn't have?
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    “I’m growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.”

the only disadvantage so far is that i haven't been able to contact kelsi

anyway, ignore my ramblings. how are you. you crazy tiger.

Yojimbo! <3
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Well one reason's gotta be better than none, no? Oh I'm doing fine, still going to school, and working to become a pharmacist. Landed a job as a pharmacy technician with CVS last month, so Ive just been busy with the training this summer so far, and fiddle farting on Netflix/PC games/etc in the off time. Leaving here in a few for my sister's sweet 16 party, so that should be fun. Is Danielle/Pichubro still active here? I haven't talked to her in ages

Hey trixie, long time no see! Glad to see you're still around

I am also existent yomjimbo.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Well one reason's gotta be better than none, no? Oh I'm doing fine, still going to school, and working to become a pharmacist. Landed a job as a pharmacy technician with CVS last month, so Ive just been busy with the training this summer so far, and fiddle farting on Netflix/PC games/etc in the off time. Leaving here in a few for my sister's sweet 16 party, so that should be fun. Is Danielle/Pichubro still active here? I haven't talked to her in ages
    Aw man, I didn't know what you were up to these past few years. I was talking to Mrs. Allen a few months ago and she asked what you were doing and I couldn't answer. .~.

I moved down to San Tan Valley with all the farm animals haha

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.” Lord's Avatar

Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    Aw man, I didn't know what you were up to these past few years. I was talking to Mrs. Allen a few months ago and she asked what you were doing and I couldn't answer. .~.

I moved down to San Tan Valley with all the farm animals haha
    Yea, I've been kinda under the radar haven't I? >.< I'm such a hermit, I know. Nice to see Mrs. Allen still thinks of me though

Wow, way down there? My grandparents used to live in Copper Basin down there, but have since moved a little further north on Gilbert and Riggs. You get a chance to eat at San Tan Flat yet? Place has some of the best burgers, hands down.

Hey trixie, long time no see! Glad to see you're still around
    It's been a very long time indeed! Yep, I'm still around, and it's great to hear everything you've been up to :]
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Yea, I've been kinda under the radar haven't I? >.< I'm such a hermit, I know. Nice to see Mrs. Allen still thinks of me though

Wow, way down there? My grandparents used to live in Copper Basin down there, but have since moved a little further north on Gilbert and Riggs. You get a chance to eat at San Tan Flat yet? Place has some of the best burgers, hands down.
    I feel like I've eaten there before, but it was years ago.

I'm actually going to Mesa Community for a degree so I have quite a commute. I spent two years up in Flagstaff though.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Hicky <3

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Jimbo!

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Kelsi never deleted her facebook, Hicky. I still see updates from her quite often. Unless you mean you deleted your own facebook, in which case perhaps you shouldn't have?
    Why is the first thing Yojimbo posts about after years of not being here have to do with Kelsi?

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Probs cause Hicky mentioned me obv

Further showing that any mention of you the moment he returns he will post about it. He want's that D.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    I feel like I've eaten there before, but it was years ago.

I'm actually going to Mesa Community for a degree so I have quite a commute. I spent two years up in Flagstaff though.
    Your parents must not like the city very much lol. Didn't you grow up in small town Yuma? By the way, do you have any idea what Brandi has been up to? I have no way of contacting her, she doesn't even have a Facebook to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Further showing that any mention of you the moment he returns he will post about it. He want's that D.
    Right because I can't casually mention an old friend for any other reason. There just HAS to be Freudian undertones.

Nah man I grew up in Gilbert xD

After her mom died, she moved in with her "fiancι" (her word) but after that I lost contact with her. The last time I talked to her must has been at least two years ago.

I could have sworn you told me you spent a few years in Yuma at one point in your life, or a small town of no more than 300 nearby. I know since Kindergarten it was Gilbert, derp, but before that I mean. Maybe you were talking about your Mom or something, I don't know.

Brandi's mother passed away? Are we talking Crystal or the woman her raised her?

Right because I can't casually mention an old friend for any other reason. There just HAS to be Freudian undertones.
    Freudian undertones...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast