When I was rereading Dawn on my way home from ballet, I had a weird thought: what if the warrior cats somehow got turned into humans? Weird idea, huh? But I thought it would make a hilarious yet strange RP. The plot... There really isn't one right now other than how the cats would fit in if they became human somehow. One of the rules I have might change that though...
Rules n stuff
1. ONLY characters from the books. I repeat, ONLY characters from the books! You can't choose one of the characters from my RP [if you're a part of it] or make one up yourslef.
2. You can be almost any cat, be they dead or alive. I wouldn't give a damn if you were Tigerstar, Scourge, Feathertail or any other cat that died. That just makes things a LOT more interesting! You can't be kits and queens with kits.
3. Since the cats will need help adapting, only a COUPLE OF PEOPLE I APPROVE MAY BE HUMANS THAT FIND OUT. Of course I will be one of those that help the cats adapt
4. Make the cat's human appreance look at least somewhat like their cat apperance. Make eyes the same color and hair the main color of the fur [even if it's blue or something]. And the age of what the human looks like does NOT have to match the cat's age. I'm playing Bluestar and I'm making her looks about sixteen when she's human
5. Romance allowed between mates, but ONLY up to kissing. NO XXX. [no dip]
6. Stick to the character's personality as it is in the book.
7. Heh. Try to be funny. I'll try my best, but I'm not good with funny
8. SEMI-LIT AND UP ONLY!!!!!
9. NO script-formatting!
She-cat or tom:
HUMAN name [will be found out a little later in the RP, but do put]:
HUMAN apperance [pic or description]:
For the humans that find out [MUST BE APPROVED BY ME!!!!]:
Name: Sakura Dani
[minus the neko ears]
Appearance: a blue she-cat with a silver muzzle
She-cat or tom: She-cat
HUMAN name: Sunila
Apperance: 16 year old girl with blue eyes [I can't remember Bluestar's eye color, so sorry if it's wrong] and blue hair that ends just below the shoulders
Well, that's pretty much it for now.