Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: From warriors...to humans?! [WEIRD Warriors RP]

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

ic: Sakura stares at the strange person walking on his arms and legs. "What...the heck is wrong with you?" Sakura asks. "Ok... What is going on here?"
    "That's what I'd like to know," Bluestar ays, crossing her arms. "I had just gone to sleep in my den when I woke up as a Twoleg. This not walking on fours is going to get on my nerves really fast, same as speaking Twoleg language and eating Twoleg food."
    "What are you talking about?" Sakura asks. "Could you please explain what you're talking about?"
    "I've told you; I was leader of ThunderClan before I lost my last life," Bluestar says. "It was when Tigerstar sent those dogs on us moons ago."
    "Dogs? Are you talking about the ones that escaped and some fell over Druid's Leap?" Sakura asks.
    "If you mean the gorge, then yes," Bluestar says. "Firestar is in new territory with all of the other Clans. I was sleeping. When I woke up, I was a Twoleg."
    "I think I'm getting some of this. You...weren't human before you woke up?" Sakura asks Bluestar.
    "That's exactly what I'm saying," Bluestar huffs. "And I don't think that her-" She motions toward Brightheart, unknowing that it's Brightheart "-or him" She motions to Tallstar, unknowing it's Tallstar "-were Twolegs either. Wait... That face..." She looks at Brightheart. "Brightheart? Is that you?"

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

Advanced Trainer

Brightheart blinked at her old leader whom had given her such a horrid name; Noface. But of course, she had grown to forgive her insanity.

"Bluestar, is that you?" She asked, her bright blue eyes glinting in excitedment. She wasn't alone besides Whitestorm.

"I'm with Whitestorm as well," Brightheart said, nodding as her chesnut hair bounced on her shoulders.

While so, Tallstar also had been listening. Bluestar? Thunderclan leader? He blinked up at her as she explained everything to this Twolegged who seemed perplexed and confused.

"I'm not even sure why I had to come here." The old leader grumbled as he finally found himself sitting up from his feet. He blinked at his "paws" and frowned, wishing he still had claws to attack this Twolegged.

ic: "At least you seem to know each other," Sakura says.
    "This is Brightheart," Bluestar says. "And that's my old friend, Whitestorm. And-er-you?" She looks at Tallstar. "Sorry... I can't really tell who you are with us Twolegs like we are..."

----------

Advanced Trainer

"I'm Tallstar." He said rather bluntly, touching the strange hair ontop of his head. Wow, Twoleggeds were weiird.

ic: "What...were you before you got turned into humans?" Sakura asks.
    "Cats; warrior cats at that," Bluestar says. "We fought for territory and had Gatherings every full moon..." She sighs. "I miss it..."
    "Cats, huh? Weird," Sakura says. "You guys are going to need help fitting in...at least until you can find a way to go back to....wherever it is you came from. Why don't you stick with me until we can figure something out?"
    "Accept help from a Twoleg?!" Bluestar snarls. "No way!"

----------

ooc: Am I being ignored?

Paired with Haruhara Haruko, Poke_princess_v73, and UmbreonGal

ooc: Ah, sorry... ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;; Please forgive me! *pleads* Including you...now!

ic: Bluestar looks at the Twoleg that asked, "Bluestar, is it really you? What happened?"
    "Hm? You are...? Like I said before, it's hard to tell who's who when we're Twolegs," Bluestar says.

----------

Loki

Brambleclaw walked down the Thunderpath, only smelling the foul stench of it when a monster flew by. He had felt an urge to walk along it, knowing that Thunderpaths usually went pretty far. The deputy desperately wanted to get back to his clan. If he never found his way back, his kits Jaypaw, Lionaw, and Hollypaw would not have a father. That and he desperately wanted to see his mate, Squirrelflight. He hurried forwad as he thought about these things. He looked ahead and saw a Twolegplace, along with a small group of twolegs. He hurried ahead, and hid in some thick brambles. He was cut by them with his new size, and h e jumped out, pulling the small thorns from his soft, twoleg flesh. He looked at one twoleg just in time to hear her say "When we're twolegs." Was this another clan cat? It didn't sound as if they were true twolegs. He jumped up, starting to recognize one Twoleg. "Bluestar! Is that you?"

ic: "Who are you?" Sakura asks.

----------

ic: "I'm Sorreltail," Sorreltail replied feeling relieved that she finally found someone who was as confused as her, "And you..." She said looking at the others, "You are all cats, also?" She just then noticed one of the others face seemed to be half burned or scratched off, "Is that you Brightheart?"

ooc: And BTW, I think Bluestar gave Brightheart the name Lostface not Noface. But I'm not sure.

ic: "I'm a human," Sakura says. "This is...Bluestar, right? I really don't understand what you're even talking about..."

----------

ic: "I'm not surprised, Twolegs did always seem a bit dense," Sorreltail scowled, "So no one here has a clue why we are here like this?" As she said "this" she pointed to her Twoleg body.

ic: "No," Bluestar says. "I really don't understand."
    "You guys are going to need help fitting in, so you should stay with me," Sakura says again. "There's a lot of you, but my house is large. There's plenty of room."

----------

ic: "What?!" Sorreltail yelled, "A Twoleg nest? No way!" She began to take a few steps back.

ic: "Well, you won't last long out in the streets," Sakura says, putting her hand on her hip. "I don't think your human tastebuds will respond well to the taste of mice or rats and it'd be awfully hard for you to catch prey out here. Not to mention this park closes at dusk, so you wouldn't be able to stay the night here anyway and humans need a lot more to eat than just a couple of scrawny mice."

----------

ic: "You do have a point..." Sorreltail drifts off, "Alright, but as long as I can still sleep outside."

ic: "Fine. I won't get you in any other way," Sakura sighs. "You're lucky my house has plenty of trees... You can make beds out of leaves. Come on. I'll go shopping again later." She rolls her eyes, then beckons the Clan cats with her hand. Bluestar gets up unsteadily and lets out a soft hiss. "What was that about?"
    "This isn't natural..." Bluestar mumbles

----------

ic: Sorreltail stumbles forward, "We'll get used to it eventually."

ic: Sakura shakes her head. What have I gotten myself into? she thinks. About fifteen minutes later, they reach Sakura's house, an opulent mansion. Bluestar's mouth hangs open.
    "This...is the biggest Twoleg nest I've ever seen!" she says

----------

Loki

Brambleclaw had followed silewntly the whole way, until they reached the Twoleg nest. It was huge! He had heard Firestar talk about his old Twoleg nest, a few times, and as he looked in through a hole in its wall, he noticed it was nothing like the inside of the one Firestar had described. It didn't look like the one he had been into either. He walkked to the hole in the wall and jumped towards it, attempting to leap through it. But, his face smashed into it, and he fell to the group. There was some sort of clear covering over the hole. Remembering that nobody knew who he was yaet, he walked over and said "Oh, by the way, I'm Brambleclaw. What is that hole over their?"

ic: "That would be a window," Sakura says. "You use the door, not the window, to get in." She takes out a key ring and unlocks the front door.

----------

ooc: Tis ok

----------

Serenity now, insanity later.

Sorry for not starting yet.. I'll probably make a post tonight or edit this one to intro Cinderpaw in, I've gotten her's planned out and am still thinking of Silverstream's post.. Again, really sorry.

ic: Sorreltail stands in awe of the gigantic house.

Wow, this is really big. Maybe they'll have milk, Humans like that, too, and so do cats. Maybe this place isn't so bad after all.

ic: "Come on. You'll need to eat something sooner or later," Sakura says. She walks inside the house and Bluestar catiously follows her inside.

----------

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast