Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: From warriors...to humans?! [WEIRD Warriors RP]

Loki

Brambleclaw started to enter, being very cautious. Suddenly, he thought of something horrible. "Y-you don't have a d-dog, do you?" he asked, horror in his voice.

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

ic: "I do, but he's a lazy twelve year old basset hound that does pretty much nothing but sleeps. You won't see much of old Sparky," Sakura says. "The most he'll do is sniff you from two feet away, then walk off. He's not much of a threat to you." Bluestar hisses. "What?"
    "The dog pack. It did that to Brightheart," Bluestar says. "We don't like dogs."
    "I just told you that Sparky's harmless," Sakura says. "He won't hurt a fly. He's too lazy to even flick his tail at them."

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

Loki

Brambleclaw said "You can say what you want, but that won't change the fact that we don't like dogs, and that dogs did that to Brightheart's face." Brambleclaw said, pointing back at Brightheart. He heard barking and jumped back, not being able to tell how far it was, with his twoleg senses.

ic: A brown and white basset hound with a drooping face comes loping over to Sakura. "Hey, old Sparky," she says. Bluestar jumps back and hisses. Sparky tilts his head. "You never have been bright... I'm surprised he's awake. He's usually fast asleep by now." Sparky barks and Bluestar jumps. "You don't have to be afraid of him. Come on, Sparky, Bluestar, Brambleclaw, Brightheart. Come inside. I know I can't change how you feel about dogs or what happened to Brightheart, but if you're going to be staying with me, you better get used to at least him. At least I don't have one of those hyper ankle-biters..." Sakura shutters and walks in the house. Bluestar doesn't move an inch. "Come on. I have a cat, too. Her name's Jessie. I'm pretty sure you'll get along with her..." Sakura rolls her eyes, then goes farther into the house. Bluestar stops.
    "I need to talk with them for a moment..." Bluestar says.
    "Ok," Sakura says. "Just come in before too long."
    "I don't like the fact that she has a dog as much as either of you, but she's our only hope to fit in with Twolegs until we can find a way to get back to get back to normal," Bluestar says. "We'll have to do our best to ignore the dog. She said all he does is sleep, but I'm not sure..."

----------

Loki

Brambleclaw nodded. "Bluestar is right." said the Thunderclan deputy. "If a kittypet is not afraid of this dog, and clan cats like us are, than that mkes us look really bad." Brambleclaw walked into the house, his chin held high. He reached out his hand and stroked Sparky's head, as he had seen Twolegs do. "Wait until the other cats hear about this." mumbled Brambleclaw. Then Brambleclaw spotted Jessie. He walked to her and strained to talk in cat tongue. It was hard with his new voice box, but he pulled it off. "Hello Jessie. I'm Brambleclaw." he meowed in a friendly voice.

ooc: Whenever Jessie or Sparky "speaks", it's being still in their tounge [well, Sparky can speak cat, but whatever] and whenever I put "meows, purrs," ect, it's Bluestar speaking in cat. And I really don't mind that they can speak cat even though they're human.

ic:
    "What?! Housefolk that speak cat?!" the white she-cat hisses and strikes Brambleclaw on the nose with a clawless paw.
    "Chill, Jess," Sparky rumbles lazily from a corner.
    "This dog...can speak cat?" Bluestar asks Sakura.
    "Yeah. It's really strange," Sakura says. "I hear him meowing sometimes. I don't understand what he's saying, though."
    Bluestar looks at Jessie, then bends down to her level. "Greetings," she meows. "I'm Bluestar, former leader of ThunderClan. I know that it seems strange that we can speak cat, but that's because we are cats, but are Twolegs at the moment."
    "Twolegs?" Jessie tilts her head.
    "Your kittypet word is housefolk, but Clan cats call 'housefolk' Twolegs," Bluestar meows. "The one you just tried to scratch is Brambleclaw and the girl with brown hair is Sorreltail."
    "You were once cats? But how?" Jessie asks.
    "That's what we want to find out," Bluestar meows. "I want to sleep in my den again."
    "Why did you say 'former leader of ThunderClan'?" Jessie asks.
    "I'm supposed to be dead in a sense," Bluestar meows. "I still watch over Firestar and the Clans from Silverpelt. I'm now a memeber of StarClan."
    "Sure..." Jessie meows, trying to understand.
    "Ok. Enough of that," Sakura says. "If you're going to be humans, you're going to need human names. I can't just go around town calling you Bluestar, Brambleclaw or Brightheart. Though this is a pretty big city, everybody knows everybody. People are going to notice you; especially you, Bluestar, since you have blue hair. Blue isn't a natural hair color and people here rarely dye their hair. So, Bluestar, I think you should be named... Sunila for the time being."
    "Sunila?! What kind of name is that?!" Bluestar asks.
    "Sorry, but at least I'm not naming you Moon-Unit," Sakura says. "Brambleclaw, I think you would Aaron would suit you." [Loki, "Erin" is a girl spelling; "Aaron", "Erin" and "Arin" are all pronounced the same exact way, but the last two are girl names. If you don't believe me, look it up on www.babynames.com] "So, Sorreltail... I think Jodi would work for you. That also happens to be my older sister's name but she lives far away. I'm going to have to teach you how to fit into society... What a task..."

----------

avesejolim

oc: I finally got my account to work! Yay!

Name: Scourge

Appearance: small black cat with one white paw, icy-blue eyes, and a collar made of dog teeth. He also has dog's claws attached to his claws for uber-slicing powers. He used these claws to slash Tigerstar, destroying all of his nine lives.

Clan: he has no official Clan. He was the former leader of BloodClan, a group of savage alley cats.

She-cat or tom: tom

HUMAN name: don't know yet

HUMAN apperance:

ooc: Yayness! Annie! *hugs* Of course you're accepted!

----------

Loki

Aaron looked at Sakura, a look of disgust on his face. "What is wrong with Brambleclaw!?" he spat at her. "Where to Twolegs come up with these names!?" he hissed loudly.

ic: "There heads apparently," 'Jodi' Replied.

Jodi then turned her head to Sparky. She tried to growl but the deep rumbling that usually protuded her mouth did not come, "Dang, twolegs can't even really growl."

Switching her mind away from the dog, Jodi neeled down next to Bluestar who seemed to be telling the Kittypet about the situation they were in, "It's true, believe it or not."

Paired with Haruhara Haruko, Poke_princess_v73, and UmbreonGal

ic: "Look. It's not my fault that you got turned into humans," Sakura says. "People aren't stupid. Crazy sometimes, yes, but not totally stupid. If I were calling you Brambleclaw, Bluestar, Sorreltail, ect, people would quickly understand something's up. It'll take them longer to find out something's up if you have human names."
    "The Twoleg is right," Bluestar says. "We're...going to need to fit in..."
    "The first thing is that you can't call us 'Twolegs'; you're going to need to say 'humans'," Sakura says. "You won't be able to leave this house without knowing at least some basic things about human society..."

----------

ic: "Fine Two- I mean Sakura," She tried to sound polite, "So what do we do now." Right as she said this her stomach grumbled.

Paired with Haruhara Haruko, Poke_princess_v73, and UmbreonGal

ic: "Well, there's no real point in letting you starve," Sakura says. "Since you're human, you're gonna need to start eating human food."

----------

Loki

"What kind of things do Two.... I mean, humans, eat, Sakura." Aaron said, doing his best not to sound disgusted. "Please tell me we don't have to eat your kittypet food." he meowed to Jessie.

ic: "Humans don't eat cat food," Sakura says. "There's a wide variety of things that we eat. There's fish, beef, sweets... I can't even begin to name all of it. Come on. Into the kitchen."

----------

Loki

Aaron sighed and followed Sakura to the kitchen. He didn't see any food. He knew what fish were, but not any of the other things that Sakura had mentioned. "Where is the food?" he asked hungrily. He sniffed the air, but he couldn't smell anything, especially since he was a human.

ic: "In the cupboards and fridge." She motions toward some cupboards and the fridge.
    "You keep food...in there?" Bluestar asks.

----------

Loki

((Don't forget, Bluestar is Sunila now.))

Aaron nodded and walked slowly to this thing Sakura called the 'fridge'. He grasped the handle, barely able to open it with his new human paws. He spotted a bottle of white liquid, and licked his lips. "Milk!" he whispered to himself as he instinctively grabbed the bottle. He looked around and spotted a bowl sitting on the table. He walked over to it and instinctively turned the lid on the bottle. He tipped the bottle over and it all dropped into the bowl, overflowing and dripping off the table and onto the floor. Aaron leaned over and lapped it up with his tongue.

ooc: I never said that you had to put the cat's human name in place of the cat's warrior name.

ic: "Oh, look at the mess you made!" Sakura says. "Another thing about humans: we use cups and don't drink with our tounges. Watch me." She takes a cup out of the cupboard, then pours some water into it, then drinks it. "I know you rely more on instincts than your brains, but you have to rely on your mind somewhat when you're a human. You're lucky you look like teens. Adults expect teens to act stupid. I'm not calling you stupid."

----------

Loki

((Oh, well then I am going to use Brambleclaw.))

"Oh." said Brambleclaw. He picked up the bowl slowly and drank like Sakura had. "Mmmm." he said softly. He put the bowl down as milk dribbled out of the sides of his mouth, and downhis chin. "Wow, you're good at this...." he mumbled to Sakura.

ic: "Well, I grew up a human..." Sakura says.

----------

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

I <33333333 this series to death! Read all the way through the Sight, plus the first manga. SO joining this.

Cat form:

Name: Squirrelflight
    Appearance: Slim, dark ginger pelt.
    Clan: ThunderClan
    She-cat or tom: She-cat
    HUMAN name [will be found out a little later in the RP, but do put]: Shayna
    HUMAN apperance [pic or description]: Long red hair, freckle, high cheekbones, basically a beautiful redhead. Looks about 13.

Squirrelflight sniffed the air of the new morning...and caught only musty Twoleg stench. Curling her lip in disgust, she rolled over and slammed into the side of a Twoleg den opening. Rubbing her nose, she peered inside. Cat scents flooded Squirrelflight's senses, but they were thoroughly mixed in with the scent of Twolegs. Peering around the corner, she happened upon a small puddle on the floor. Squirrelflight gasped as she saw a Twoleg right above her. Whirling around, she saw nothing.

Getting down to unsheate her claws, Sqirrelflight saw only stubby Twoleg paws. With a stunning realization, Squirrelflight realized that she had turned into a Twoleg! But how? Tumbling on her two legs, Squirrelflight faintly caught a whiff of a familiar scent, even with her dulled Twoleg sense of smell. Brambleclaw!

Overhearing voices, Squirrelflight slunk into another corridor - then slammed straight into a blue-haired Twoleg. Unable to let out a hiss, Squirrelflight just stood there, hatred burning in her blue eyes. Then she caught a whiff of very faint ThunderClan scent on the Twoleg. It took her a moment, but Squirrelflight realized this must be the former ThunderClan leader, Bluestar. She had come down from StarClan as a Twoleg? Looking around warily, Squirelflight recognized the scents of Sorreltail, Bightheart, and Tallstar. finally her eyes fell on who must be her mate, Brambleclaw. Then a voice sounded nearby;

"Let me guess. More cats?" Glancing in that direction, Squirrelflight saw an ordinary Twoleg. She jumped back.

"Calm down. I want to help you guys. What's your name?" Once Squirrelflight replied, the Twoleg introduced herself as Sakura and told Squirrelflight that she would need a Twoleg name - or rather, hoo-men, as Sakura put it. After a bit of brainstorming, Shayna was decided on.

"Well, now that that's all decided, I'm going to go check out your den, see where I guess i'll be spending the night." Seeing a dark area, Squirelflight started toward it. "Watch out for the - " Sakura started - Squirelflight let out a high-pitched scream as she tuumbled down a wall of put-together ledges. " - stairs," Sakura finished. Brambleclaw rolled his eyes.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

ooc: Accepted, but some things wrong with your post:

-No IC. People on PD ALWAYS put IC when they're doing IC things

quirrelflight sniffed the air of the new morning...and caught only musty Twoleg stench. Curling her lip in disgust, she rolled over and slammed into the side of a Twoleg den opening. Rubbing her nose, she peered inside. Cat scents flooded Squirrelflight's senses, but they were thoroughly mixed in with the scent of Twolegs
    caught a whiff of a familiar scent, even with her dulled Twoleg sense of smell. Brambleclaw!
    very faint ThunderClan scent on the Twoleg. It took her a moment, but Squirrelflight realized this must be the former ThunderClan leader, Bluestar.
    Humans can't smell what cats can. Please change all that.

"Let me guess. More cats?" Glancing in that direction, Squirrelflight saw an ordinary Twoleg. She jumped back.

"Calm down. I want to help you guys. What's your name?" Once Squirrelflight replied, the Twoleg introduced herself as Sakura and told Squirrelflight that she would need a Twoleg name - or rather, hoo-men, as Sakura put it. After a bit of brainstorming, Shayna was decided on.

"Well, now that that's all decided, I'm going to go check out your den, see where I guess i'll be spending the night." Seeing a dark area, Squirelflight started toward it. "Watch out for the - " Sakura started - Squirelflight let out a high-pitched scream as she tuumbled down a wall of put-together ledges. " - stairs," Sakura finished.
    Brambleclaw rolled his eyes.
    No controlling other people's characters. SEVERELY looked down upon in the RPing community if you didn't know that.

recognized the scents of Sorreltail, Bightheart, and Tallstar
    Again, the scent thing and it would be next to impossible for Squirrelflight to recognize them in human form.
    -----
    Sorry for dissecting your post like that; I just really had nothing better to do and you need to obey RPing rules like this and listen to the RP maker [me] and other people who give tips.
    I seriously wasn't trying to be mean; I rarely ever dissect somebody's post like this unless I have a severely good reason or are extremely bored. I'm also a serious RPer, so please listen to me. Please don't run away from this RP just because I dissected your post; you're more than welcome, but please follow what I told you. If you don't know much about RPing, click here for a guide on RPing I wrote myself [most of it, anyway].

----------

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

OOC: At least in the RPGs I'm in, we don't really use IC. And it was sort of supposed to be ending the transition between cat and human, as her senses faded away. And I just had to add Brambleclaw in there for the humor. Don't worry, I won't duck and run after 1 critique, I've got more experience than that. But yeah, I'll start including IC. Oh, and I hate having to put [question] and then have to wait for another [answer] post that I already knew, so I improvised.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

ooc: Just please don't control my characters, please.

ic: "Well, it is starting to get a little late," Sakura says. "We'd better get to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow because of school..." Sakura slaps her forehead. "Dang it! You guys all look like teens and you'll need to get enrolled..."

----------

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast