Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: From warriors...to humans?! [WEIRD Warriors RP]

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

OOC: Kay, will (not, heheheh) do. btw, changing Squirrelflight's human name to Autumn.

"What?", Squirrelflight asked, utterly bewildered. For some odd reasn, it sounded a bit like apprentice training. Not thinking too highly of this, she left the others to discuss this themselves and slunk of to find somewhere to spend the night.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

ic: "Squirrelflight, come back here!" Sakura says. "Even though you're a cat, you'll need to go to school with me. I don't know why you sound so mad, but you have to follow our government's rules. You'll learn basics soon enough..."

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

IC: Squirrelflight turned - and tripped. Getting up, embaressed, after the fall, she said simply, "I'm not angry. I just need rest. I can learn the rules and stuff tomorrow. Right now,I just need a bed." With that, she turned and hiked upstairs.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

ic: "Well, follow me, all of you. I'll show you to some rooms," Sakura says. She leads the way to a hallway that has lots of doors, each a different color. "Pick one you like. Mine is the blue one right here. If you need anything, just come wake me up, ok?" Sakura opens the door, then goes inside the room, then closes it. Bluestar looks around.
    "I... guess I choose this one," Bluestar says, pointing at a green door.

----------

IC: Squirrelflight, having ended up waiting for the rest of the group, walked through a door the orange of her pelt, and now of her hair. She jumped on the bed inside, and, walking around on it to soften it in the usual cat fashion, plopped down and promptly fell asleep.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

ooc: FF to morning...

ic: "Rise and shine!" Sakura says, opening Bluestar's door. The former ThunderClan leader jumps.
    "Is it time for morning patrol?" she asks.
    "No; it's time to get ready for your first day of school," Sakura says. Bluestar falls back on the bed and covers her head with the blanket. "Come on; get up!" Bluestar doesn't respond. Sakura takes out a squirt bottle and squirts Bluestar. Bluestar jumps out of bed and hisses.
    "What was that for?!" she asks.
    "I thought that you might not want to get up, so I brought this." She holds up the squirt bottle. "Since you're cats, it's going to work. Now I gotta deal with Brambleclaw, Sorrreltail and Squirrelflight... You'll find some clean clothes in the dresser over there." She points to a dresser. "Be sure to pick out something tasteful and not too skimpy. Come back to the kitchen when you're done getting dressed." She leaves the room.
    Skimpy? Bluestar thinks. What does that mean?
    -----
    "Ok, Brambleclaw, time to get up!" Sakura says. "Time for school!" She leaves the room.
    ----
    "Sorreltail, time to get up! Time for school!" Sakura says, then leaves the room.
    ---
    "Squirrelflight, wake up! Time for school!" Sakura says.

----------

Loki

Brambleclaw sat up, not wanting to go to 'school'. He sat up and walked over to a dresser. He grabbed some human clothes and put them on. His shirt was backwards. He walked down the hall. Suddenly he tripped on the stairs. He tumbled down, luckily not hitting his head. He jumped up and hissed, still drowsy. He looked around, wondering if all the others were down yet as he stretched his muscles, which were now in a lot of pain.

Squirrelflight, awake since the sun rose, messily threw on some of the strange Twoleg garments that were a soothing forest green. She walked down the corridor outside her small den, she heard a crash. Getting to the stairs, she went down to help her mate up.

OOC: Just for future reference, I'm a boy, but do need to play the character. Btw, gunna do Crowfeather and Jaypaw later. (notice how I'm picking all he characters with the rebellious attitudes, lol)
    Last edited by Espeon's Fury; 06-19-2007 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Confound these typos...

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Loki

OOC:Yeah, remember, I am a guy to. Just trying to get a little diversity in my characters with Leafpool.

Name: Leafpool
    Appearance: light brown tabby she cat with amber eyes
    Clan: Thunderclan
    She-cat or tom: She-cat
    HUMAN name [will be found out a little later in the RP, but do put]: Shannon
    HUMAN apperance [pic or description]: Leafpool had light brow hair, that hangs down to her shoulder blades when it is wet. otherwise, it curls up at the ends and comes in the middles of her shoulder blades and shoulders. She has very light amber eyes. She wears blue jeans and a plain brown tee shirt. Being a medicine cat, her Two-leg self wouldn't care about looks.

ic: Brambleclaw stood up and said "Thank you Squirelflight." He sat down on the floor and waited for the others to come down stairs.

ic: Sakura's already waiting in the dining room/kitchen for everybody. She checks her watch. "Glad school doesn't start until eight thirty..." she mutters. She watches Bluestar walk into the kitchen, hair unbrushed and an inside out shirt. "Bluestar, you're a mess!" Sakura says. "Your shirt is inside-out and your hair...it's a mess!"
    "It's not like I can clean myself as a Tw-I mean human," Bluestar says.
    "Come on..." Sakura says, getting up. She notices Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight. "You two, too... Come on; I'll show you how to take care of yourselves as humans..." She rolls her eyes. She leads everybody to a bathroom. "Ok... Squirrelflight, Bluestar, since you're girls, you need to brush out your hair. Squirrelflight, yours is going to be really fun since it's so long. Bluestar, yours should be more managable. Now here's what I mean by brushing hair..."
    About half an hour later, Sakura's explained all of the normal morning things human go through [teeth, hair, ect]. "You'll need to do this stuff every morning so people don't get suspicious," Sakura says. "And Brambleclaw, you might want to turn your shirt around. Bluestar, you might want to go in here and flip your shirt... It's kinda inside-out..." Sakura rolls her eyes.
    I sure do have my hands full... she thinks.
    Bluestar comes out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later with her shirt on correctly. "Ok. Time for breakfast," Sakura says. "I'll just make some eggs since we have to leave in about half an hour..." She leads everybody back to the kitchen/dining room and cooks some scambled eggs. Five minutes later, they're done. "Here." She sets a plate of food down in front of everybody, then sits down with her own plate. She looks and sees Bluestar eating the food with her hands. "Bluestar, no! You don't eat like that!" Sakura demonstrates how to eat with silverware.
    I'm in over my head... Sakura thinks.

----------

IC: As if she could read Sakura's mind, Squirrelflight put a hand on Sakura's shoulder. "Don't worry. We cats are actually pretty quick learners, and we almost always land on our feet." With a smile, Squirrelflight turned back to eating. She fumbled with these strange "utensils", but eventually she got the hang of it and began to scarf down the rest of the food.

OOC:

Name: Crowfeather
    Appearance: Ah, I forget, pretty sure he had a crow-black pelt though.
    Clan: WindClan
    She-cat or Tom: Tom
    Human Name: Tony (would fit even better for Hawkfrost, lol Tony Hawk, but alas)
    Human Appearance: Jet-black hair that is slightly cropped but bangs fall down over face, tends to wear ragged gray and black clothes. He actually gives off a very good appearance of a 17-year old boarder, even though he obviously can't skateboard.

Name: Jaypaw
    Appearnce: Light gray pelt, blind jay-blue eyes.
    Clan: ThunderClan
    She-cat or tom: Tom
    Human name: Jay (what else?)
    Human appearance: Hair is thin, more of a prep-kid look with blonde hair tinging on gray. Bright blue eyes, which AREN'T BLIND! (sorry of this is a spoiler, but sort of like when he can see in dreams.) Wears light gray clothes.

Gunna introduce them later to avoid that house being flooded. Plan on having overcrowding issue force Crowfeather to sleep in the same room as Leafpool.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

ooc: That's gonna be so f'ing great! I love this RP already...and I made it! I don't always like the RPs I make...

ic: "Ok. Now that we're all done eating, we need to leave," Sakura says. "I really hope that we can get you guys schedules and into classes... Come on; follow me." She runs out the door. [I know I'm controlling chars, but it's just a little easier. Sorry, peoples... >.<] "Ok. Just follow me and I'll get you safely through everything..." She locks the door after everybody's out. Sakura starts running, hoping to high heaven she's not late.

----------

Serenity now, insanity later.

<ooc> I'm really sorry, I shall post naow. ><;;;

<ic> Silverstreak awoke from her sleep, but, instead of being curled up comfortably in her den in StarClan, she was perched on something long, blue, and fuzzy. She looked down at the other end, and instead of paws, she found elongated Twoleg feet! What in the name of the.. Where am I?! "Oh, well hey there sleepy head." A Twoleg with white fur had walked in. "I was worried that you were sick. I'm Lee, what's your name?"
    "I'm Silverstreak. Can you tell me where I am?" Silverstreak could now hear the pitter-patter of rain.
    "You're at my house," the Twoleg called "Lee" replied.
    "House?" Silverstreak echoed. Could that be what the Twolegs call their nests?

<ooc> Sorry for the short intro, I'm eating right now soo yeah.. ^^;;;
    Last edited by SuikunMyuu; 07-14-2007 at 09:42 AM.

OOC: Um..wasn't it Silverstream?

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

ooc: On my other Warriors RP, she has a cat named Silverstreak, so it's kinda an easy mistake to make...

----------

Serenity now, insanity later.

<ooc> See how out of it I am? Argh, whatever, I'll just continue as soon as I'm caught up on where we are. ><;;;

OOC: nbd.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

ooc: I updated her on MSN. Sorry if I seem a little pushy, but could you post IC?

----------

OOC: ...

I posted "OOC" because it was out of the RP context, which was the right thing to do...

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

ooc: Never mind... Just forget I said anything... >.>

----------

Loki

ic: Brambleclaw ran after Sakura, his shirt the right way around after fumbling with it for about half an hour. "Where is this 'school'?" Brambleclaw asked curiously.
    ------------------------------------------
    Leafpool awoke and yawned. She looked at her surroundings, and jumped when she realized she wasn't in her den. She looked at herslef and screamed.... the scream of a Twoleg. She had long Twoleg paws, and she couldn't use her claws. She was wearing strange Twoleg garments. She stood, wobbling, on her hind Twoleg paws. She notied something nearby that Twolegs often wear on their soft, unprotecte paws. She slipped them on and stood up.(They are sandals, so she isn't wearing socks.) She could feel something strange inside her. She had felt it before, but her Twoleg self couldn't quite remember what it was, because it wasn't as strong. Shrugging, he followed the feeling, until she saw Twolegs running. She saw a Twoleg run past with orange fur on her head. It reminded her of...... Squirrelflight! "Squirrelflight!" she cried as she jumped in front of the Twolegs. "It's me, Leafpool!"

ic: Sakura stops after hearing, "Squirrelflight! It's me, Leafpool!"
    Another cat? Sakura thinks. She starts walking toward where she sees a girl.
    "Are you...a Clan cat?" she asks.

----------

OOC: I thought we were still in the house. Whatever...

IC: Squrrelflight stopped short, and Brambleclaw almost ran into her. ((OOC: That was just a reaction, not really controlling the character.)) Leafpool? Her sister was here? How many Clan cats had this happened to? What if there were no more Clan cats! Shrugging off these disturbing thoughts, Squirrelflight rushed to Leafpool. She awkwardly embraced her sister with her Twoleg front legs, then stepped away for a second. "How did you get here?"

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Loki

Leafpool raised an eyebrow and said "The same way you did, I assume." She looked from Squirrelflight to Sakura and said "Yes, I'm Leafpool, the Thunderclan medicine cat." She peered around her sister and said "Are all these Twolegs clan cats?"
    -------------------------------------------
    Brambleclaw sighed. Had this happened to all the clan cats? If so, where could his kits be? He walked to Leafpool and said "Hello Leafpool. It's me, Brambleclaw." Then he turend quickly to Squirrelflight and whispered "Do you think this may have happened to Jaypaw, Hollypaw, or Lionpaw?"

ic: "I'm Sakura, a human," Sakura says.
    "Hello, Brambleclaw," Bluestar says

----------

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast