Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: From warriors...to humans?! [WEIRD Warriors RP]

Loki

OOC: Kiki, I think you mean "Hello, LEAFPOOL." Brambleclaw has been there for awhile. I'll just assume you meant Leafpool.

ic: "Human?" Leafpool repeated. She had no idea what that was. "You look like an ordinary Twoleg to me." She mumbled. She looked to Brambleclaw and nodded in greeting, then to Bluestar, saying "Hello. And you would be....?"

OOC: I was just wandering, even though Leafpool is human, can she still be very spiritual, and have dreams from Starclan and everything?

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

OOC: Asking the same question, I'm planning on the same stuff for Jaypaw.

IC: Squirrelflight whispered back to Brambleclaw, "I don't know. With so many cats in this position...who knows?" She looked quite downcast, and slumped against a tree.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    OOC: Kiki, I think you mean "Hello, LEAFPOOL." Brambleclaw has been there for awhile. I'll just assume you meant Leafpool.

OOC: I was just wandering, even though Leafpool is human, can she still be very spiritual, and have dreams from Starclan and everything?

ooc: Yah. That's what I meant... ^_^;; I was in a bit of a rush last night... And yeah; Leafpool/Jaypaw can still have StarClan dreams. I don't have a very good plot for this yet, so I'm still open to suggestion.

ic: "Leafpool, don't you recognize Bluestar?" Sakura asks, confused.
    "She was born after I died," Bluestar explains. "Tw-Humans know nothing..." She shakes her head.

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

Loki

Leafpool raised an eyebrow and said "Are these 'humans' the same as Twolegs?" Leafpool looked around in confusion.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly Brambleclaw remembered the school Sakura has spoken of. "What about school?" Brambleclaw asked.

ic: "Crap! Leafpool, come with us!" Sakura says, grabbing Leafpool's wrist and running like a maniac towards the school buiding, everybody following. The walk inside just before the last bell rings. "We...just...made...it..." The principle, Mr. Timberlake [lol], walks over.
    "Miss Dani, you're late? This isn't like you," he says.
    "Sorry, Mr. Timberlake! My...friends from... out of state came by short notice last night," Sakura says. "They're...going to be staying with me for...a while and they need to get enrolled."
    "Very well. You can go, Miss Dani," Mr. Timberlake says.
    "Sir, I was hoping that I could help them get settled into their classes and get their schedules," Sakura says.
    "Very well. You're top of your class, so I guess I'll allow it," Mr. Timberlake says. "Very well. Come with me, you group."
    "I need to speak to them for a moment, Mr. T," Sakura says.
    "Very well. Just don't be too long."
    "Ok. Remember your human names. Sorreltail, Jodi. Brambleclaw, Aaron. Bluestar, Sunila. Squirrelflight, Autumn. Leafpool... I think Shannon would suit you. Now I'm going to stay with you guys to make sure that you don't screw everything up and give yourselves away."

----------

Serenity now, insanity later.

<ooc> Meep. ._.;

<ic> Lee sat down on the couch next to the confused 'Silverstream' during the awkward silence. "Silverstream's a weird name for a person," she commented.
    "'Person'?" Silverstream confusingly inquired.
    "Yeah, you're a person," Lee cuckled.
    "But I'm not a person... I'm a warrior of StarClan..." the dreadfully confused human said.

<ooc> Ok. Enough to revive it for now. I'm sorry.

ic: "Miss Dani, we need to get them registered," Mr. Timberlake says.
    "Right," Sakura says, nodding.
    "Your blue-haired friend, first," Mr. T says. "What's your name?"
    "Bl-Sunila," Bluestar says.
    "What school district are you originally from?" Bluestar looks at Sakura.
    "She's from the Jefferson School District," Sakura says.

ooc: Just reviving...

----------

ooc: yeah, this needs reviving bad.

ic: Squirrelflight glanced around, feeling rather jumpy in the confined space. When the "princee-pahl" asked her name, Squirrelflight timidly replied, "Autumn," and, when an idea popped into her head after the school system quesion, she said that she was homeschooled. Though Squirrelflight didn't know what it meant herself, it seemed to convince the older Twoleg, who turned to the rest of the group.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Loki

OOC: Mr. T, huh? Does he pity the foo?

ic: Brambleclaw looked at this 'Mr. T.' "Umm I'm Aaron. I... I was also homeschooled." he said after a short pause. The Twoleg nodded and turned away to Leafpool. Brambleclaw leaned over to Sakura and asked "Is he liked a clan leader?"
    -------------------------------
    Leafpool looked timidly up at the Twoleg, saying "Shannon is my name. I..... I came from... I also came from the Jefferson school district." Leafpool didn't know what else to say.

ic: "Very well. We'll have you entered in a minute," Mr. Timberlake says. He walks away.
    "You guys did great," Sakura says. She looks at Brambleclaw. "Well, I guess he would be a little like a Clan leader for this school..." Mr. T walks back and hands everybody schedules.
    "Miss Dani, seeing as they're new here, I've assigned them to your classes," he says. Sakura nudges Bluestar in the back.
    "T-Thanks," Bluestar says.
    "Ok, guys, come on," Sakura says, starting to leave the office

----------

Loki

Brambleclaw nodded to Mr. Timberlake as he left. He followed Sakura and asked "So, where do we go first?" Brambleclaw had never thought about what they would learn here, but he assumed it would be like apprentice training, learning how to hunt, and getting to see the boundaries of the school's territory.
    -----------------------------
    Leafpool looked at Sakura as they left, quickly following. "So, what do we do here in school?" she asked Sakura. She had no idea what it was, since she just got here.

ic: "Well, today's a Blue day, so I have Geometry, US history, Astronomy and Gym," Sakura says. "Tomorrow, I have Biology, Health, Computer Graphics and English." Sakura stops dead, causing Bluestar to bump into her. "You guys don't know anything basic! Shoot! You don't know how to write, read, use computers or anything! Seeing as tomorrow's Saturday, I'll have to teach you everything in two days..." She sighs. "Do I ever have my hands full..."

----------

Loki

OOC: You said tomorrow that you had Biology, Health, Computer Graphics and English. Then you said tomorrow was Saturday....

ic: Brambleclaw paused. What was all this she was talking about? She was right that none of them knew any of this stuff. "Well, then, we better get to.... Geo-matry...."
    -----------------------------
    Leafpool quivered. "This can't be real.... This must be a dream from Starclan...." she whispered to herself. It was obvious she didn't want to believe any of this any more than she did when she first came.

ooc: Sorry. My mind's a little -blah- right now since I'm really bored.

ic: "We'll just have to make sure that the teachers don't call on you until Monday," Sakura says. "Don't worry about not knowing anything. That's what school is for: learning things you don't know. Let's go. We're already late as is."

----------

Squirrelflight said, "maybe we should teach you some things about Clan life. Explaining thngs would be much easier if you had references we understood..." She broke off as they arrived at the 'classroom'. Bracing herself, she whispered under her breath, "School, here I come!"

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

ic: "Later," Sakura says. The teacher and class look up.
    "Miss Dani, you're extremely late," the teacher, Mrs. Atsosa, says.
    "Sorry, Mrs. A. I had to get my friends registered. They're going to be staying with me for...quite a while," Sakura says.
    "Well, they might as well introduce them selves," Mrs. A says. She points to Bluestar. "You first. What's your name?"
    "My name is Bl-Sunila," Bluestar says. Sakura catches her eye and nods.

----------

Starting to fall into this routine, Squirrelflight calmly said, "My name is Autumn."

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Loki

Brambleclaw stepped forward in front of the group of Twolegs. He tried his best not to seem afraid. "I'm Aaron." he announced. He stepped aside and waited for the others.
    -----------------------------------
    Leafpool stepped in front of the Twolegs, as Brambleclaw had done. She was confident that she didn't have any reason to be afraid. Even if she was a Twoleg, she was sure Starclan was with her. "Hello, my name is Shannon." she said proudly. Then she stepped aside.

ooc: Let's just fast-forward to that day after school. I really don't feel like typing out a whole school day... >.<

ic: "So, what did you think about your first day of school?" Sakura asks.
    "Very...interesting..." Bluestar says.

----------

ooc: Oh, c'mon, it would've been interesting....*goes off and pouts*

ic: Squirrelflight shrugged. "If Brambleclaw hadn't started licking those microscope slides" - at this she turned to glare at Brambleclaw - "I'd say it would've been great. Probably something I could get used to doing while I'm a Tw- human. She turned to Sakura. "Remember what I said earlier about teaching you about Clan life? This wouldn't be a bad time, would it?"

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

ooc: We can do it Monday RP-wise, then.

ic: "Seeing as it's only three-thirty, sure," Sakura says. "We can eat about five or so, if you want to."

----------

ooc: Oops, sorry guys. Missed a lot....

Paired with Haruhara Haruko, Poke_princess_v73, and UmbreonGal

ooc: Not much happened: Leafpool/Squrrelflight joined, first day of human school. That's it.

----------

Loki

Brambleclaw looked at Squirrelflight and said "It's my second day as a human!" He scratched his head, wondering how he had remembered what to say so well.
    -----------------------
    Leafpool smiled at Squirrelflighta nd said "Oh, leave him alone." Then she looked at Sakura and said "Three thirty? Five? It's just past sunhigh now......." She wondered what Sakura was talking about.

ic: "Sunhigh?" Sakura asks. "It appears that we have different ways of telling time. Humans use a twenty-four hour hour system. Each hour has sixty minutes and each minute has sixty seconds. Things go from one to twelve, then repeat..."

ooc: Blah, blah, blah. Y'all know what I mean

----------

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast