Thread: ...

Default ...

HELL FUCKING MOTHER FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCKING HELL YEA!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh man. This is marvelous. After failing in game 5, Golden State BURIED Dallas to finish them off by 25 points.

I'll keep it simple. Even though it's only the first round, it felt like the season could have ended after that. There was so much DRAMA and intensity. If you followed basketball you would know that there was tons of irony. The head coach of the GSWs used to be the head coach of Dallas! The team he just beat! He drafted Dirk Nowitzki! Dallas' best player! The head coach of Dallas, Avery Johnson, used to PLAY for Don Nelson!(head coach of GSW) Avery also ended up being an assistant coach for Nelson and took over as head coach after Don Nelson got FIRED from Dallas!

That's just a hint of all the plot lines!

The part i like though, is i did not like Dallas as a team. I didn't like them last year, i didn't like them this year. To me, Avery Johnson as a coach is the only reason that team did that well. He is an extremely talented coach. Dallas as a team sucks ass. This is a deep hatred we're talking about. Like i have seen interviews and crap with their players and i just do not like them as people.

So as you can imagine, to see my local team beat on my hated team was quite a great experience. It was going to be so great that i taped the game. I destroyed 3 and a half hours of footage i had saved for a future project in order to capture this.

And i say i hate Dallas, but i love Avery Johnson. He is such an awesome guy that if Dallas did win, i wouldn't be too bitter because Avery is great.

Smart? We think so. Worth it? Hopefully.

To close out. Baron FUCKING Davis. Know why? The beard. Makes me want to grow a savage beard like this.

spoken like a true black man. I'm very proud of you
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

can you translate it into girl for us?

i liked your 'best player sent to room' description for walrus i understood that one

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

you should be a sports announcer. you sound so enthusiastic

Quote Originally Posted by kg View Post
    can you translate it into girl for us?

i liked your 'best player sent to room' description for walrus i understood that one
    In easy terms. My local basketball team had not been to the playoffs in 13 years. They have not WON in the playoffs in 16 years.

The team they were playing destroyed everyone except my team in the regular season, and were heavilly favored to win the championship. My local team was the -only- team that Dallas (best team) did not beat in the last 2 years. All the experts and stuff said that Dallas would get it together and pound them, but they just kept losing.

So now my local team which hasn't seen playoff action in 13 years, came to the playoffs ranked 8th out of 8, and beat Dallas who was ranked 1st out of 8. Like i said, the season could be over right now and everyone would be ok since it was so dramatic.

Everywhere people are saying "greatest upset ever" and that's true. It's the first time a number 8 seed has beaten a number 1 seed in a best of 7 series. 2 other teams did it before, but that was in a best of 5 series, and it's a lot easier to do it then.

That beard is still boss though, i want it.