Thread: mike gravel?

Default mike gravel?

http://www.gravel2008.us/issues

I didn't read the whole thing but from what I saw it seems pretty cool. But considering I clearly have no political experience or any ability to tell what's good and what isn't, I want to see what the top guns think. Tim, Adam, gogogo. Is this guy good or does he suck?

Anyone who wants an immediate troop withdrawal over the timeframe of 60 days is probably an idiot, but I will read further.

He wants to eliminate the Federal Income Tax though, which is a good thing. Fun Fact: The Income Tax is illegal and unconstitutional.

Anyone who wants an immediate troop withdrawal over the timeframe of 60 days is probably an idiot
    wow, i didnt see that. this is why it is good to have you guys around

i like this:

"Senator Gravel advocates a National Health Care Voucher plan that will give every American health care. Using a voucher paid for by the government, Americans are free to choose their own doctor. Medicine and medical technology in the United States is the finest in the world. However, it is also one of the leading causes of bankruptcies. With the rising cost of health care, it is time to rethink our approach."

He seems generally reasonable but a pussy when it comes to foreign affairs. He'll never get the nomination though.

also dont forget he is the ALASKA senator which means he's in leauge with eskimos

Ron Paul is the real man right now though.

Quote Originally Posted by kg View Post
    also dont forget he is the ALASKA senator which means he's in leauge with eskimos
    OH FUCK THIS GUY

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

what if he's actually leading a genocide of the eskimos? would you reconsider?

tim on a facebook group about mike gravel I put what you said (don't worry, i put it in quotes and said "my friend tim said this:"
    He seems generally reasonable but a pussy when it comes to foreign affairs. He'll never get the nomination though.
    and then SOME GUY commented and said

Quote Originally Posted by some guy
    saying hes a "pussy" about foreign affairs is an outright. He has the best foreign policy of all the canidates in either party. he said "We need to start treating the world as equals". That seems like a good start to me for foreign affairs. If your friend is saying hes a "pussy" cuz he wont go around invading countries and overthrowing movements for US intersts... i wouldnt listen to him.
    your rebuttal?!

go back to england