Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaws of Darkness (Jawsome)

Kardossino

IC: Suddenly, I caught some motion. Near the top of the cliffside, two figures were climbing up. One of them had white-gray armor, and carried a spear. The other was a giant, blue-greenish with menacing yellow eyes. I couldn't remember their names, but I knew that they were members of the Order. I smiled. I was going to enjoy this.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC: Dravis walked tward his ship. His small battalion had already left to the ship, but he had stayed behind to retrieve the locket. The walk was quite short, as the battle was not far off from shore, only a league or two.

Dravis walked up the plank. The soldiers were sitting, either staring at him or resting. Dravis's smile shrunk.

"What are you waiting for, you fools!" Dravis hissed, "Too soon the rest of the Order on this island will discover this and start huntingt us! You don't want them on your tales, do you?"

The soldiers cringed at his snake-like voice. They got up and lifted the blue sails. The sails were his own Dravis's idea, he had a blue one for a blue sky, a white one for a cludy sky, and a black one with white specks for night. He used them to keep his ship camouflaged. Very soon the Brotherhood will be ultimate, very soon!

OOC:What type of world is this? Have they discovered electricity, or is it midevil? Is it futuristic, or just facing the stone age?

ShadowUmbreon

IC: I am slammed up against the building's walls, as a gang of people my age surrounds me.
    "Keira, Keira, still don't want to join us?" A lad with brown hair, and green eyes in a beaten up outfit asks me. I have meet these annoying people before and I glare at him, who just happens to be the leader.
    "No, I will never join your gang." I calmly speak to them, since I have dealt with these people before. He spits on the ground annoyed that I would again deny him. He slips out a knife, and two of his underlings grab my shoulders holding me to the wall while the other three watches. This does not look good, I think to myself, as he strolls up to me, and rests the blade under my chin.
    "Are you sure?" He sneers at me.
    In response, I use one leg to hold me up, while using the other to knee him in the gut. That instantly gets him to stagger back, while nicely dropping the knife. Twisting around, I release myself from the grasp of the two that were holding my shoulder, and soon I was surrounded by all of them in a partial circle while their leader recovers.

Kardossino

OOC: Solly, youc could say it's a mix between modern, futuristic, and the time of ancient china

OOC:Ok

IC: Dravis could feel the magical power eminating from Kalkar as he approached it. Not only from the hundreds of magicians from different species that lived there, but also from the very heart of the Island. That was why the brotherhood built their base, besides the fact that it was a natural fortress.

The Brotherhood's base itself was perched high atop the cliffs at the edge of the island. Cannon fire couldn't reach it and men could not climb up. They also had many cannons to shot down any aerial attacks. It was unenterable except for a small tunnel carved by Kaan himself. It was only openable by the spell of a member of the Brotherhood. Any time it was closed it was solid rock.

The Brotherhood also kept the island safe another way. It took awhile, but the Brotherhood weaved a spell over the island, hiding it from all but allies of the Brotherhood. People who were not allies would only see it when they came too close, at which point they are shot down or crash into the cliff.

Dravis gabe commands as they approached Kalkar. THe shipped slowed and anchored itself to the side of the island. Dravis muttered a few words which, after some rumbling, opened and entrance. THe ship dropped a plank onto the cavern's lip. They soldiers slowly walked into the cavern single file. Most were carrying supplies. When the soldiers finnished marching, Dravis muttered some more words and the ship set aflame. The island was unseeable, but not the boat. Dravis walked into the cavern and watched the ship sink. Now it is time to see Kaan.

Kardossino

IC: Qennto got the first move, umlimbering his battle ax and unleashing a dangerous blow against the white-armored being. I charged at the bulky creature, and balsted twin waves of heat at it with my warhammers.

The only result was that the creature shook off the attack like spring rain.

I swore viciously. Minion. why was I not surprised. I charged forward and swung my warhammers at the monstrosity, the chains wrapping themselves around the beast.

ShadowUmbreon

IC: I had to figure a way out of this, and started to think of what I could do. The leader by this time stands up, and they part for him.

"Enjoyed the knee Torii?" I taunted at him, though on second thought, after I said it, I probably should not have done that. He charges at me in anger, and I sidestep, along with hitting him on the head. Idiot, I think, and then I had an idea.

Hopping I have some acting skills, I suddenly let out a loud scream, and yell while pointing deeper into the alley, "It's the ghost!"

They jerk around, some with fear in their eyes, but before I could do anything they realize I tried to fool them, and soon they started to advance. Well, I tried, I thought, then slip out a long knife, that was hidden on my back ready to fight back, but then I heard the sweetest thing ever.

"Someone call the guards!" Some unknown person yells from the entrance of the alley. The gang takes on look at each other, and high tails it out of there, though I was shoved around as they spring farther into the dark alley.
    Slipping my long knife back into its hiding place, I turn around to thank who ever saved my life, but instead, my jaw drop in shock.

IC: Dravis walked up the long tunnel. The soldiers started groaning as they walked. The walk was steep and they were carrying heavy items. Dravis' smile shrunk.

"Stop groaning," Dravis shouted, "You're all able bodied men. Kaan only hires the most elite!"

Dravis heard some men mumble to themselves and curse, but the groaning ceased. He read a soldier who was carrying a barrel's mind. Damn that Dravis, he makes us fight a huge battle and sail immediately back to Kalkar, then he drives us up this long tunnel and yells at us.

Dravis pulled on the soldier's shoulder and said, loudly enough for everyone to hear, "Do not damn me! If not for me, you would probably still be on the streets in Blarven begging for food. Now get heaving whelp, or I'll be forced to make you."

The soldier started sweating, but started walking quickly to the end of the tunnel. Dravis walked for another minute until they finally exited the tunnel. The bright sunlight outside stabbed like daggers at his eyes. Dravis whispered some words and heard the tunnel close behind him, leaving only bare rock.

Dravis let the soldiers disperse, after they took their supplies to the storage area and started walking to the small mansion on the other side of the fort. THat was where Kaan lived.

A magical adventure Brave Auron's Avatar
    I am Pantl, a robot deployed by Atlantis to kill Ghouls with my status gun

OOC: Misfit's view

IC: Two thugs beat a woman slowly as she screamed for help. Then they would laugh, and the whole thing would repeat. No one was going to help her. They would beat her, rape her, then kill her. That's how things worked around here. Not on my watch.

I slid down a tree, watching them throw her against a stone wall of a small beat up building. It was a mistake to attack an innocent. They would die.

"Bitch, squeal!" One of them yelled, trying to rip her shirt off. She screamed.

The one who tryed to unclothe her expected his partner to help, so when he didn't, he turned in puzzlement. Then, he stopped grabbing the woman. His partner layed dead on the ground, missing half his face and covered in all his blood. I stared at the remaining criminal, and smiled.

The thug reached for a knife, but was too late. I had it. I pulled it out, and ran forward, stabbing his nuts. He screamed, and collasped in awful pain.

"Fu*king pervert." I hissed, chopping quickly. Blood went everywhere. He was dead.

The woman huddled in a corner, scared and bloody. I just stared at her, then walked away. It was my job, no reason for existence to murder all who sin. It is why I was created. To kill bags of seaman and sh*t like those thugs.

OOC: Is that too gory and full of swears?

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

OC: It's going over board on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardossino View Post
    OC: It's going over board on it.
    I agree. Especially the part about being stabbed in the nuts. Just trying to imagine that almost made me heave.

Kardossino

IC: Minion was writhing around, trying to shake the chains off of him. Qennto was battling the White-Armored being- and winning, apparently- and I was delivering heat waves to Minion through my warhammers. The giant staggered, then collapsed out of sheer pain

OOC:Sorry about the double post.

IC: Dravis reached the mansion faster than any normal human would. He walked through the open doorway. It was not a big mansion. It was only considered one because it was owned by Kaan. If it were to be called anything else, it would have been Town Hall.

Dravis walked past the conference and up the stairs. He walked towards Kaan's office and opened the door. Kaan was standing by a window, looking out of it.

OOC:Is Kaan of a special race? I don't want to mess up a plot that you made.

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    I agree. Especially the part about being stabbed in the nuts. Just trying to imagine that almost made me heave.

Is heave a word?

OOC: Goldbane's view

IC: I walked slowly walked up the cliffside, carrying my axe in the air. I found two thugs dead on an island yesterday, stabbed and mutilated in awful ways. And I had an idea who killed them.

I continued up, my armor clanking and creaking, my eyes alert through the armor. I had a feeling a tratior was among us.

I continued up, not fatigued one bit until I saw two people looking over at the huge waves threatening to destroy this small island. My boss was up there. I had to tell him of my discovery.

I approached him, setting Mitilda down. Then I approached him. "Sir, my name is Onix Goldbane, I am a Commando, and I found a gruesome sight." And I began to explain the bodies I had found.

JOCKO HOMO

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Auron View Post
    Is heave a word?
    Yes. Heave-Ho. Heave means push. (Push up barf is the tem when used without the ho).

I like how you named your axe Mitilda. It's like what Quatermain names his gun.

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: i'll post later.

Kardossino

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Auron View Post
    Is heave a word?

OOC: Goldbane's view

IC: I walked slowly walked up the cliffside, carrying my axe in the air. I found two thugs dead on an island yesterday, stabbed and mutilated in awful ways. And I had an idea who killed them.

I continued up, my armor clanking and creaking, my eyes alert through the armor. I had a feeling a tratior was among us.

I continued up, not fatigued one bit until I saw two people looking over at the huge waves threatening to destroy this small island. My boss was up there. I had to tell him of my discovery.

I approached him, setting Mitilda down. Then I approached him. "Sir, my name is Onix Goldbane, I am a Commando, and I found a gruesome sight." And I began to explain the bodies I had found.
    OOC: Barve, if you're talking about Jorj, he's locked in battle with two members of the Order

IC: Minion staggered until he could take no more. The giant hit the ground, defeated. Qennto finished off the white-armored being, and walked over to Minion. I went over to the white-armored one, and saw he was merely unconscious. "Talk." Qennto said to Minion. "What were you and Deep Freeze doing here?" I sighed and said, "Qennto, that will never work for two reasons: One, he's unconscious, and two, that's Minion, remember?" It took Qennto a while to figure it out. What he needed to figure out was what he had heard about Minion. Minion was originally an animal, one who had expieriments done on him by the Brotherhood. After the expieriments, Minion was in the same rooms as many of the Brotherhood's higher ranked members when they had their secret meetings, and what the Brotherhood didn't know was that theiur expieriments had increased Minion's intelligence to a normal human level, a point where he could understand every single word said at the meetings. During a rebellion by some part-time members, Minion escaped and made his way over to Ygziir, and has never said a word since then. Qennto figured this out and said, "Oh, right, of course." I looked at Deep Freeze again and said, "He's faking unconsciousness. Shall we?" Qennto nodded.

OOC: Oh...sorry.

IC: I saw Jorj fighting two people, obviously part of the Order. Lifting Mitilda back up, I hurried to his side.

"Sir, do you need assistance?" I asked him quickly, seeing he defeated the two.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

IC: One of my agents, Onix Goldbane, arrived as Qennto woke up Deep Freeze. "Okay, spill it." Qennto said, "what were you doing with Minion over here." Deep Freeze looked at us. "Diversion." he said, "We were to distract you while Amphibira and Gladiator made the real move." I frowned. "Real move... what are they doing?" Deep Freeze smiled evily at me. "Reconassiciance... at one of the mini-islands south of Kalkar. Orders were to divert your attention while Amphibira and Gladiator scouted the island for an invasion of the mainland." I looked at Deep Freeze. "Is that all?" The white armored being nodded. I looked at Goldbane. "Decide. Does he live or die?"

OOC: Solly, Kaan is of a special race, a race that makes up a majority of the Brotherhood. The race's name is The Apatrosian, and they are a race of unique, Sorcerer-like beings with various powers. Kaan is the leader because he has all of the potential powers a member of the Brotherhood could have. All of the Apatrosian look like humans, though

IC:"Hello Kaan," said Dravis, the Apostrian turned around, "I've got the locket."

"Ah, Dravis," Kaan smiled, "You have returned with the amulet, early too. Good job." Kaan held out his hand. Dravis placed the locket in his hand, "Atlast, the locket of Akba," Kaan held it up in front of his eyes, he stared at it for a second, then looked up at Dravis, "I have some news about Minion. Our scryers report that he was defeated by Jorj and Qento. He was only sent as a distraction though, to keep them away from the mini-island you attacked. They were obviously studying it."

Dravis smirked. He knew they would neve find out what had happened there, except that there was a battle. The locket was with Kaan now, and once the Brotherhood figured out how to open it... well then the war will be one-sided.

Kardossino

IC: I didn't even wait for Onix to answer. Qennto and I turned away from the two. "He will not die today." I said.

OOC: For the first time, I will be switching to Jerriko's view

IC: I sat at my throne, waiting for one of my operatives to arive. I had recieved word from a water scout that Jorj and Qennto had defeated Minion and Deep Freeze. Perfect. Everything was going according to plan.

A crystal near my throne glowed. "Took long enough." I muttered, then shouted, "Mantax! we have a visitor! Show him in please!" The door to my chambers opened, and a bulky, black-silver armored being walked in, and no sooner did he when a sinewy, black armored being with a crossbow-like apparatus and wicked pincers jumped down in front of him. With inhuman reflexes, he held the pincers at the bulky one's throat and said, "I am of the shadows, and the shadows are of me. I am of the light, and the light is of me. During the times of darkness I am of the light, and during the times of light I am of the shadows. What am I?" The bulky being couldn't figure out the answer, and erely stammered. I sighed and said, "let him pass, Mantax. For future reference, however, the answer was a star. Keep that in mind, Adaptive." my operative- codenamed Adaptive- nodded. "what do you wish for, My Lord." I smiled. "This is your mission: I recently recieved a report that Jorj Car'das and Qennto, his second in command, took our bait, and are headed for an island due south of Kalkar, thinking that Gladiator and Amphibira will be there and those two members of the Order are attempting to conquer it, in hopes that the Order could use that island as an outpost. What they don't realize is that Deep Freeze unknowingly misinformed them. There are only three people in the universe who know about the true plan, and they are all in this chamber. Amphibira and Gladiator are actually at an island some way near Rhysode, using that island as an ops base to plan for any future invasion of the Commandos mainbase island. Your job, Adaptive, is to go to the island where Jorj and Qennto are heading for and... welcome them without killing them. Understood?" Adaptive nodded. "Good. Now go to it." When the powerful being left, Mantax looked at me and said, "Why did you choose him?" I smiled. "As you know, Adaptive can adapt to every defeat, preventing him from being beaten the same way twice. Since Jorj has defeated him once before, I think it will be simple to... defeat them . Of course, that may not happen, and I am thinking that will be the case, Mantax. Adaptive was told, after all, not to kill them, and defeating the two without killing them will be difficult for Adaptive." I smiled. Everything was going to go according to plan.

OOC: FYI, Mantax is Jerriko's bodyguard

ShadowUmbreon

IC: "Mom?" I blurt out before seeing that even though the lady looked close to my mother, it was not she. Then the guards came, and since I could not take off the direction the gang went, and since I have done nothing wrong, I stand aside hopping they would pass by and follow the gang.

Most of them did, but unfortunately, three of the nine guards stayed behind looking at me. Okay, maybe it is not the sweetest thing I've ever heard as I rethink my thought about someone calling the guards.

The one in front of me speaks first, "Miss, could you come with us and file a report?" Fear welled up in me, and flattening myself on the wall, I did not know my eyes widen in fear.

The one to the left of me tries to calm me down. "It's alright miss, you just come with us, tell what happened or why those kids were attacking you, and you will be right back out to your family."

I just wanted to be left alone, but no, there were gangs, soldiers, and who knows what else that seems to disturb what little peace I have. Maybe it'll be all right if these guards do take me in, I muse, and with a nod, I follow them with one leading the way, and two flanking from behind.

Kardossino

OOC: Jorj's view

IC: I looked off into the horizon. "I don't get it." I muttered. "Why would Gladiator and Amphibira head to an island south of Kalkar, seeing as Kalkar is an island forrtress... unless.. oh no, they must have figured a way to get into Kalkar. That puts the Commandos at a disadvantage. If The Order can invade and conquer the Brotherhood's home island, then..." I realized that we needed to get to the mini island before the two members of the Order did. We were now running on a time limit

ICravis went downstairs and was about to leave through te door when someone called his name. Dravis truned around to see Barv, an Apostrian scryer, with a smile on his face.

"What is it this time Barv?" Dravis asked.

"I've got some news, Dravis. I just wanted to show it to you first," Barv said. Obviously, Brav was trying to suck up to Dravis now, since all his tries with Kaan failed. Dravis wasn't affected by Brav's persuasion either, but brav could come in handy, so dravis humored him.

"Well then show me," said Dravis, faking a friendly smile.

Brav notioned for Dravis to follow him and walked into the scrying room. It was empty, as usually only one scryer was there at a time. They came to the Scrying pot, and Brav told it something. Immediately a scene showed up, Jorj and Qennto showed up:

Jorj looked off into the horizon. "I don't get it," he muttered. "Why would Gladiator and Amphibira head to an island south of Kalkar, seeing as Kalkar is an island forrtress... unless.. oh no, they must have figured a way to get into Kalkar. That puts the Commandos at a disadvantage. If The Order can invade and conquer the Brotherhood's home island, then..."

The scene stopped and Dravis looked at Brav. He thought for a minute. An obvious fib told by the Order. Pfff. What an easily found trap. Jorj was always naive. He will obviously sail off into to nowhere. Hmm... But to get there he'll have to sail past the Brotherhood's island. Maybe if we make a large enough net... Dravis made a devious smile. Soon only one enemy will be left.

IC: Jorj had questioned the two men, and they begin to plan and get worried. Onix took this oppurtunity to tell them about the bodies.

"Sir! I found two bodies on Excussum, mutilated and destroyed. They were thugs, one missing his genitals. I beleive they were under cover Commandos." I said, lifting Mitilda. My armor clattered as I approached Deep Freeze. I stepped on his chest, squeezing him to the ground.

"Hello, remember me? Goldbane?" I said in a rude tone. He snorted.

"How could I forget? You gave me my beauty scar." He replied. I lifted his head up quickly, and smacked off his helmet. His face was covered in a massive burn, making his skin a rough red. Onix had a run in a while back with him, throwing him into a fire. How did he survive?

"What do you know about the Brotherhood member who was beaten on Excussum? The girl." I asked him. His awful burned eyes looked at me with hate. "Who, Angel? She went insane. She said she saw some ghost kill two men who tried to rape her." He told me, then he spat. The spit hit my armor, freezing. He wasn't attacking me, he was bluffing.

I got up and looked at Jorj. "He is perfect bait. The Brotherhood heritics will come for him."

JOCKO HOMO

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast