Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaws of Darkness (Jawsome)

A magical adventure Brave Auron's Avatar
    I am Pantl, a robot deployed by Atlantis to kill Ghouls with my status gun

IC: Jorj had questioned the two men, and they begin to plan and get worried. Onix took this oppurtunity to tell them about the bodies.

"Sir! I found two bodies on Excussum, mutilated and destroyed. They were thugs, one missing his genitals. I beleive they were under cover Commandos." I said, lifting Mitilda. My armor clattered as I approached Deep Freeze. I stepped on his chest, squeezing him to the ground.

"Hello, remember me? Goldbane?" I said in a rude tone. He snorted.

"How could I forget? You gave me my beauty scar." He replied. I lifted his head up quickly, and smacked off his helmet. His face was covered in a massive burn, making his skin a rough red. Onix had a run in a while back with him, throwing him into a fire. How did he survive?

"What do you know about the Brotherhood member who was beaten on Excussum? The girl." I asked him. His awful burned eyes looked at me with hate. "Who, Angel? She went insane. She said she saw some ghost kill two men who tried to rape her." He told me, then he spat. The spit hit my armor, freezing. He wasn't attacking me, he was bluffing.

I got up and looked at Jorj. "He is perfect bait. The Brotherhood heritics will come for him."

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

IC: Suddenly, a winged being appeared, grabbed Deep Freeze and Minion, and vanished again. Vanisher. It didn't matter. We had to get to the mini-island, and fast. I gestured for GoldBane to follow, then remembered his findings. "it doesn't matter." I said. "Excussum. Was never a target area. I never sent any operatives there."

OOC: For those who are wondering, Qennto and Kaan are NPCs. Anyone can control them.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC: Dravis finnished talking with Kaan about what Brav had shown him. Kaan seemed to think with every word. When Dravis had finnished he had smiled.

"So, Brav's sucking up to you now Dravis?" Kann asked, "Smart of you to play along."

"Yessir," Dravis said, "I have a plan for when Jorj comes. In fact, I've started work on it already," Dravis looked around, then whispered his plan to Kaan. When he finnished, Kaan's smile widened with pride.

"Brilliant!" said Kaan, "We will only have one enemy left now."

"That's what I said to Brav," Dravis replied, "He almost erm.... smirked to death."

Kardossino

OOC: Jerriko's view

IC: Mantax had left the chamber, and it might have been about a half an hour when he returned, and said that he carried grave news. "The Locket of Akba has been recieved by the Brotherhood!" I smiled calmly, which made Mantax very curious and a bit enraged. "My Lord, I am not sure why you are so calm. If the Brotherhood gets the Locket open, it is over!" I nodded and said, "I know. But who said they would open it?"

IC: Dravis's saw Kaan smile. the pun was obvious. Kaan reached into his cloak and brought out a the locket of Akba.

"Now," Kaan said, "About the locket," Dravis leaned in, "We have figured out a way to open it. Atleast, we think we do."

Kardossino

IC: I continued, "For all of Kaan's skills. He could never open the locket. You see, the lokcte was craeted by the Yo'Gand, a race that went extinct long before any Apatrosian was born. Right before the last one died, that one put all of the Yo'gands power into two objects: a locket and a pendent. The locket contained massive power, but it paled next to the pendent, which not only contained even more power, but could also open the locket- and it was the only thing that could, mind you- and it could absorb the locket's powers." Mantax frowned and said, "What does this have to do with anything." "I'm not finished, Mantax. You remember my operative Ancient, of course? The one who rebelled against my homeland's laws and gave me the inspiration to create the Order? Well, near the end of the war he had created, one of the warlords made an interesting offer to Ancient: In return for his services, he would give Ancient a little something that was worth a fortune. Ancient agreed, and after getting the object, he killed that warlord. When I recruited Ancient, he gave me that object, and I still have it this day." Mantax nodded, clearly interested. "let me see it." he said. I nodded, and from one of the small compartments near my throne, I withdrew a black gem attached to a golden chain. Energy crackled from inside it, giving it a fearsome look. "is that..." Mantax said in awe. I nodded. "indeed it is, Mantax. The Pendent of Shadows"

IC: I followed Jorj, a tiny bit angered. even though I respected him, he was little too full of himself. Excussum was a crime filled city, and I knew something was wrong. And now that Deep Freeze was gone, things were getting more unconvientent.

I looked into the horizon. I felt something big approaching. Figuritivly(sp, I suck) of course. Someone was coming, and there is going to be murder. Lots of it.

OOC: The Misfit's view.

IC: I turned visible once more, sitting on the ground on the middle of that island. I had been watching Jorj and Goldbane, and decided to reveal myself now. Goldbane had found the bodies of the sinners I banished to internal damnination.

I merely stood up, staring in Jorj's eyes. I lifted up something, something I had found eariler in Excussum. A heart. But not just any heart. It still beated. I don't know how, but I had seen a lot of wierd stuff, this wasn't any wierder.

I threw it to Jorj. "I found it on the Emperor's brothers person. The one who died recently." I told him, not moving execpt(Sp) for my mouth.

JOCKO HOMO

ICravis watched the magnifecent machine in it's full glory. It looked like a needle. Indeed, it even ended in a point.

"We call it a 'Laser'," Kaan noted as Dravis stared, "Using the power of our magicians, it creates a large line of heat. We hope to cause the emerald to explode, that was the fault the last Yo'gand made. Though he made it the locket could not be opened without the pendant and and made it indestructable, he forgot to cast a spell on the emerald all our attempts of removing the emerald failed, and regular spells won't do, so we have decided to put all of their energy into tight space and do so."

Dravis nodded. Kaan was clever, he was even formidable enough to be a challenge to Jerriko. Kaan made a notion to the Apostrians surrounding the "Laser". They muttered their spells into a Magi stone, a stone traditionally used my magic users to hold magic, it could easily hold and release it. Once all the magic was absorbed, Kaan said the release words and the magic was send into the object.

A beam of light burst from the Laser, so bright even Kaan squinted. Dravis looked at the emerald, but it didn't look like one. It hard turned from green, to orange, to red. What Dravis was scared of was scared of though, was that it wasn't making any noise.

Suddenly, it exploded. Shards of the gemstone flew everywhere. Dravis sheided himself with a spell. Some spellcasters weren't fast enough. Dravis saw that they had cuts all over. Kaan was, of course, unharmed. He smiled evily and walked towards the locket, Dravis followed. Dravis looked in, there was a small hole.He could feel the magical energy afting from it. He could taste the essence.

"The power is free!" Kaan shouted in triumph, "But it seems to not waft out," Kaan frowned for a second, then realized, "This is not a triumph yet. It seems the old Yo'gand was smart to our tricks. It will not come out unless it is near the amulet. Or," Kaan paused, "It comes from a pplace with emmense magical power. We will have to figure out where later. For now, let us capture Jorj!"

Kardossino

OOC: Jorj's view. I'm assuming we have all entered his boat by now

IC: I accepted the object, although I couldn't understand its purpose. We cast off, and we were sailing for some time until I saw it. The island where Gladiator and Amphibira were to be found.

OOC: Dannik's view

IC: I held up the pendent, watching it catch shadows in its distorting figure. "Of course, the Yo'Gand wanted to ensure that only the pendent could release the power, so they empowered it with the ability to find out if anything other than itself was opening the powers. If it did so, the pendent would immeidtly absorb whatever power was attempting to open it into it substance. This means that if one were to try and use an intense source of Magi to open the lockets, the pendent would absorb that magi into its substance, however far away from it it was."

OOC: Goldbane! Yay!

IC: I stared at The Misfit and his awful make-up face. Why had he given Jorj the heart? I decided to ask, though rather rudely. "What was the purpose of that heart? What do you know about the recent homicides in Excussum?"

He smiled his awful smile. I knew he worked for neither us nor the Brotherhood. He was his own man. "That heart is the key to opening something important. I beleive Jorj knows what I mean."

I looked over at my boss, confused, though he couldn't tell because of my armor. It creaked as I turned, Mitilda on my lap.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

OOC: Jorj

IC: I didn't know what the heart meant, but nevertheless I stored it in one of my cases as we approached the isle. Qennto and I lept off of the boat, and I noticed another noat their, most likely the one taken by the two members of the Order.

IC: Dravis stood atop a cliff facing the mini-islands. THey had missed Jorj's ship on the way there, but they would get him on the way back. He looked behind him to see the Apostrians standing dutifully beside the giant net they ahd created. They had started practicing lifting it up and down. Dravis frowned, but otherwise looked the other way. I wonder what Jorkj is doing right now?

Kardossino

IC: I caught motion by a cliffside. I could see a bulky being there, just standing there, as if waiting for me to make a move. "Gladiator." I muttered, and swung both my warhammers at the beings back.

That maneveur almost killed me, for the being grabbed the chains of the warhammers with reflexes faster than anyone I had ever seen, and threw them back at me, and they would have killed me if Qennto hadn't pushed me down.

I muttered a stream of curses as I got up. There was only one being in existence who could execute such a maneuver, and that was the member of the Order codenamed Adaptive. And it was indeed him walking into the light.

IC: I got off the boat, walking alongside Jorj and holding Mitilda. The Misfit walked in front of us. i was very suspcious of him. Very.

OOC: Mr.Misfit's pretty view!!!!

IC: I walked in front of the group as we walked up the island, my hand on my prayer bead in my pocket. Jorj didn't know of the Sister Locket, did he? The Locket of Decay. The reason of Sin. The Emperor's brother was protecting it when he died, and for some reason his murderer didn't take it. It was the ket to ultimate power. It created hate, and anger, and envy.

As we continued up, I felt the presence of a sinner. Not thinking, I ran forward, and pushed everyone exepct fpr Jorj, wo was busy with Gladiator, onto the ground. Six arrows landed around us.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

OOC: Jorj is battling Adaptive. Gladiator wasn't here.

IC: as soon as Misfit shoved the others out of the way, Qennto dodged a blow by Adaptive. My Photographic reflexes took charge at that point, adapting and enhancing my muscles so I could become the ultimate dodger. I smiled. That could come in handy. Right now, however, I needed to figure out why Adaptive was here and where the arrows came from.

IC: Dravis watched Jorj with amusement through the srying cauldron, He had returned there when it became definite that Jorj would not return right away. How smart of Jerriko, to use Adaptive! No matter though, maybe we won't need to use the net anyways.

Kardossino

IC: "Where are Gladiator and Amphibira?" I asked Adaptive. The member of the Order smiled evily. "They decided to take a different mission, and as a result, they aren't here. I can't take a message-" he said, lifting a huge boulder, and then throwing it as he said, "but I can deliver one!" I dodged the boulder, but Qennto wasn't so lucky. The stone slammed into him, knocking him unconsious

ICravis smiled. Dirty play was always his favourite tactic. He was also happy because Qennto was down. One down, one to go.

Kardossino

IC: I was enraged by seeing Qennto knocked out. I charged at Adaptive, and wraped the cahins of my warhammers around his legs. I threw him into a wall, and he collapsed. I went over to Qennto to see how badly he was hurt.

ICravis looked on. He knew that nobody except the most skilled coud defeat Jorj when he was enraged. Maybe adaptive after this. Dravis looked on to Misfit and tried to find out what shot the arrows.

Kardossino

IC: I tried to remember if I had any healing skills, as a way to heal Qennto. I knew if I saw a healer, I could use my photographic reflexes ten, but I didn't know if a healer was around

OOC: Goldbane's view

IC: I stood up, lifting Mitilda, and charging another who had revealed themselves. She was a beautiful woman, wielding no weapons at all. I had heard of her. She wasn't even suppose to be here according to Deep Freeze. Clever. She was Angel.

I came closer, lifting the axe above my head. She smiled, and her blue eyes flashed. Suddenyl, two massive white objects erupted from her back, flapping into wings. I brought the axe down, but she rolled backwards and took to the skies. Annoying bitch.

I ran under her, keeping my guard. She was not armed but yet she was deadly. I knew she had some kind of trick up her sleeve. Then, I figured out what. She put her hands to her lips, and blew a kiss, and suddenly all my muscles stopped. I was paralyzed. Damn!

She flew down, kicking me onto the ground. Landing, she reached for my helmet and then pulled it off. Sh saw my dredlocks and yellow eyes, then reached forward to kiss me. I was going to die.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

IC: i saw the strange woman attacking GoldBane, and I didn't even attempt any major stunt. Instead, I swung my warhammers, and the two iron objects slammed into the beings chest.

IC:Now it was getting interesting. Angel... Dravis had met Angel before. Her magic could not affect him, as Shades did not feel emotions of love. Maybe it was time to pay a visit to that island. Dravis knew something special had happened when Angel appeared.

He walked out the doors and shouted, "Get a ship ready! We're going to that island!"

The ship was prepared instantly and he got in, along with a group of Apostrians, then the ship was lowered with magic. The ship started sailing towards the island. A few Apostrian shot fireworks overhead to warn off their coming. A meeting was in order, not another fight.

Kardossino

IC: My thoughts of the Angel were interrupted when I saw a firework in the sky. "An emergency flare." I muttered. "Wonder what that's all about."

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast