Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaws of Darkness (Jawsome)

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC: Dravis made a wind a quickly transported the ship to the shore. He walked to the hill and stood before the odd group.

"Jorj! I come to hold a council with you all," he nodded toward Angel, "Yes, you too. If you agree to hold it Jorj, then I shall heal your friend," Dravis went toward Adaptive and kicked him, "Wake up Adaptive, we need a representor from the Order."

Kardossino

IC: I nodded. "I accept." and was about to wake Adaptive when Vanisher appeared once more, grabbed the bulky being, and disaapered. Moments Later, Dannik Jerriko and a sinewy, black-armored creature appeared out of shadows. "And I accept as well." The Shadowed One said.

IC:"Ah, Jerriko, good to see you again," Dravis said, "What a good plan you have formulated," Dravis look at Jorj, then looked back at Jerriko, he looked back at the Apostrian magicians behind him,"Make a table!"

The Apostrian magicians formed a table of rocks. Dravis looked back at the two leaders, then Angel, "It is about the locket."

Kardossino

OOC: Dannik's view

IC: I sat down on the stones around the table, and Mantax took a postion near me. Jorj sat down near me, and the Angel sat opposite him. Kaan sat opposite me, and finally, I said, "Why have you called us here today?"

IC:"As I said before, Dannik, It it is about the locket. We have made a hole in it," Dravis started, "I come with a proposal. The locket's powe is overwhelming. We know of a way to release it. This, in turn, would probably destroy the world, because of the combination of both energies. My proposal is that you surrender and we make a peace treaty before Kaan goes through with this."

Kardossino

IC: I gave an ignorant noise. "Right, as if I would give you the power of the Order at your disposal, and telling you the location of my base? Never. I will only consider if you offer something of value."

IC:"Ah, always thinking that everything's a trap," Dravis replied, "Okay, if we agree to treaty, then you can have the southern quarter, and I mean the big one, and you can keep your island. I'm offering Jorj the eastern quarter and the Commando's base. Angel, you represent the species that are intelligent but inhuman, you can have the western Quarter, for you and all the shunned species. THe Brotherhood will keep the Northern Quarter."

Kardossino

OOC: Jorj's view

IC: I nodded, agreeing to his thoughts, but Jerriko didn't seem as trustworthy. "I am not sure if I want to accept this. And Jorj, you should reconsider it as well. Think about it. Do you really want to side yourself with an organization that is corrupting the universe? The Order wouldn't accept it, and I am going along with that. I've wasted my time here." He said, and then he and the sinewy figure turned and left the island. I considered Dannik's words. When I had made my final desicion, I looked at Dravis and said, "I'm afraid I cannot. The Commandos would lose their faith in me if I allied myself with the Brotherhood."

IC:"You misunderstand the Brotherhood," Dravis countered, "We do not fight for corruption or tyranny, we fight for unity. When the universe is united as one there will be no wars. thw world will be at peace. Only then will there be peace."

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: I really don't know where to go from there, since my character is mainly alone. so if you have suggestions, i'm open to em.

OOC:Maybe you could reveal yourself as being part of angel's species or something.

A magical adventure Brave Auron's Avatar
    I am Pantl, a robot deployed by Atlantis to kill Ghouls with my status gun

OOC: The Misfit's......

IC: I stood up, staring with hate at Dravis. "You are the worst liar, I expected nothing less from a Sinner. You and I both know that there is one thing that can absorb the energy of the locket. Kaan obviously knows this, or he must die because of his stupidity." Then I looked over at Jorj and Goldbane.

"The heart please." I asked sinisterly. The Order was aggrivating me with there awfulness, and Kaan is a large fool. Eventually he will die by my hand.

JOCKO HOMO

IC: Dravis stared at the heart. He knew that it could open the locket, besides the pendant. Dravis smiled and and looked at the Misfit. Clever Boy.

"Oh ho ho," Dravis replied, "I see you have the heart. And why do you propose me a liar, oh Misfit? I am asuming Kaan is watching us right now. If you are so keen on defeating us, let me change your mind. Kaan! Put it in the middle of Kalkar and spell it underground!"

Dravis waited a few seconds until a deep rumbling shook the Universe. Dravis looked at kalkar and smiled with delight as it started swaying back and forth. It suddenly burst into the air.

"You all know as well as I do Kalkar is an island brimming to the top with magical energy," Dravis said coolly, "Jerriko knows that the Locket will absorb magical energy. The Brotherhood could not bring that magical energy upwards. It would take centuries. So, instead, Kaan just placed the locket inside the very foundations of Kalkar. It absorbed the magical energy. You know what a volcano is, right? Well, Kalkar is kind of like the volcano of magical energy, which is the magma, from deep inside the Universe. That is where the basis of magic lies. Let's get back to locket. Even the locket is only of earthly power. It can only absorb a finite amount of energy. It has absorbed just enough energy to explode, causing the dormant volcano to erupt. If you look closely under the now airborn island of Kalkar, you will see the four elements bursting out from that geyser of energy," Dravis finnished with a small grin, "Oh, and it is not the power of the locket that is issuing forth. The heart would explode before it absorb all of that."

Kardossino

OOC: The pendent was the object Jerriko spoke of that could absorb magical energy, Solly

IC: my eyes widened as this truth hit me. Never in my life... I took out the heart that was given to me. "no." I whispered "If this heart is the key to it all... Kaan is a madman, and you all know it. Jerriko was right, as much as I hate to say it. Dravis, you are a horrid liar. Everyone in the universe knows that The Brotherhood was working to the same goal as the Order. If this heart is the only thing that can unlock the potential of the locket aside from the pendent, then you shall search longer for te key." With that, I tossed the heart into the air, and swung both my warhammers at it. And my aim was true.

OOC:Fine, I'll go along with the story line.

IC:"NOOO!!!" shouted Dravis, but not because it was the key to the locket. The heart exploded with magical energy. Dravis made a sheild around everyone at the table. The magical energy stored inside for so long burst out in rushing waves. From inside the sheild, he shouted, "What have you done? Do you know why the heart could open the locket in the first place? It had magical energy too. These torrents of magic eminating from the heart will destroy anything in it's path that is not magically protected. You're lucky I knew or else we'd all have been burned to a crisp. Luckily for me, Kalkar is protected. but think of what it could do to those who are not wizards or sorcerers?" Dravis turned away to watch a sheild grow over Kalkar before the waves of magical power hit it.

Kardossino

IC: I nodded. "I know. But the waves will not extend to Rhysode and most likely not to Ygziir. There are few populated islands in its range anyway."

IC: Dravis frowned at Jorj. "Think, boy, think," Dravis said, "You are talking about it as if it is a regular magical object. The heart held the power of an entire species, and you think it won't go past Kalkar? What are they teaching in schools these days?" Dravis finished with a mumble to himself. The sheild was straining under the power of the heart, "Now I'll need you're help if you want to stay alive and pick up the pieces of this world once the wave passes."

Kardossino

IC: "Who said anything about it being normal." I said to Dravis. "haven't you read the procedures of the Order and the Commandos? Every time we gain an island, we seal it off with a spell. The same applies to the Order. And I highly doubt that the heart contained that much magical power, and the only islands that neither organization has claimed is at the edge of the universe. No, Dravis, I doubt you are telling the truth this time. I must thank your healers for helping Qennto, but now we must go. The next time we see each other, it will most likely be in battle." With that, I turned and ;eft, and Qennto followed

IC:"Don't forget to put a sheild around yourself!" Dravis said, he turned back towards the Apostrians, "He is a fool. I have only told him about magical protection from normal beings to keep him from despairing and going crazy. Unless an actual sorcerer is there to keep the shield running, it will soon break down under the power of the Heart. I know enough about Commando laws that they do not leave sorcerers behind to hold the shield, they think that just think the sheild will hold."

Kardossino

OOC: Jerriko left... he's back on Ygziir

IC: I did remember the sheild, and because I had now seen a sorcerer in action, my photographic reflexes could adapt and enhance my magi skills, and allowing me to create a near-indestructible sheild.

OOC:I'll delete my last sentence.

Kardossino

OOC: OK

OOC:Erm.. It's your turn.

Kardossino

OOC: I already did, but if you insist.....

IC: We had been sailing for some time when a bird flew in, a message in its beak. It collapsed on our boat, and I picked it up, then proceeded to read the message.

My eyes widened in horror form what I read. An island south of Rhysode had been ambushed, and by the sound of things, the island had been lost to its attackers.. who were none other then Amphibira and Gladiator...

IC:The waves of magic had passed shortly and Dravis was already on the job of taking anything that was left. He was sent with a group of Apostrians and a quadrant of soldiers to make a colony for the Brotherhood on an island destroyed by the magical passing. Shortly, they came upon an unprotected fort. The walls were burnt and drenched. They went inside and started to repair the walls magically. The new colony and the Brotherhood's Empire was beggining.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast