Thread: I challenge you to Mortal Kombat!

Hybrid View

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

Default I challenge you to Mortal Kombat!

Contestants step right up i will challenge all that participate.

First challenger step right up and meet an inevitable defeat

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

You need to say mortal combat in what for starters. How can people step up if they don't know what they're challenging them about?

2nd thing is that no one will really take you seriously if it's in the spam forum.

3rd thing is that saying that someone will meet an inevitable defeat is just assuming matters, and it shows that you're being egoistic.

very good just the person i wanted a reply from

you are definitely good

egotistic can only be said by somebody who knows such feelings and the common point that you responded to spam mail means that you took it partially seriously hence your third point has no basis.

lets see how this turns out. IM SO PUMPED!

This was very educational. I now know how a person of your caliber settles an arguement. You state many facts that will eventually get the person trapped in their own words. This in turns makes them very scared of being embarassed so in turn they shut their mouth in order to not further trap themselves. With that happening you win.

egotistic can only be said by somebody who knows such feelings
    Egoistic is a word in the dictionary. The fact that I know it means that I have a good vocabulary.

the common point that you responded to spam mail means that you took it partially seriously
    So you're really agreeing that this is spam? Besides, I responded because you had PMed me before, but those who don't know you would just think "Oh, another n00b that's trying to act tough" So yes, I'm taking it partially seriously because I kinda know you, but your thread is addressed to everyone on the forum, and on the account that you're a newbie, I can hardly say that everyone knows you.

hence your third point has no basis
    My first and second point has proven that it does have basis, so this still stands.

TIP: Stop double, triple, quadruple, and (I don't know the word for this one.) posting. Post all you want to say in one post, and also use the 'Quote' button when proving your point.

Good advice

Oh almost forgot I Challenged everyone to a flaming competition on the misc forums

Pssschf. RESPOND TO MY ARGUMENT for god's sake. You're supposed to rebutt me again.

The very fact that you of all people have responded to this means that you are the true egotistic one

Oh yeah and before you specificly say no one will take me seriously if its in the spam forum, check yourself becuase you specificly said that you took it seriously, there fore you contradicted yourself

The very fact that you of all people have responded to this means that you are the true egotistic one
    *Sigh* I responded this because you had PMed me about getting advice and I thought that debating you would help me point out tips to you. Besides, you can't shout openly

"I CHALLENGE EVERYONE!!!!"

And then call anyone that steps up to the challenge egoistic. "Confidence" and "Egoistic" has a pretty thick line between them.

I'm confident because I have stepped up to your challenge. Besides, you don't see me going around boasting "I will own you totally n00b!!!" or something to that extent.

You're egotistic because of your second post:

First challenger step right up and meet an inevitable defeat
    You can't say that without evidence. The challenger might be anyone, how can you confirm 100% that you can win?

Oh yeah and before you specificly say no one will take me seriously if its in the spam forum, check yourself becuase you specificly said that you took it seriously, there fore you contradicted yourself
    Please read my 2nd point.

So yes, I'm taking it partially seriously because I kinda know you
    Note the "Because I kinda know you" part. Despite this being in the spam forum, I replied because of that. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have given it a hoot, and if you haven't realised, no one else is responding here.

TIP: STOP DOUBLE POSTING!

I used the second post as what you would call motivation to spark the battle

And that's all you can say? It still doesn't hide the fact that it's egoistic. Besides, you haven't responded to my second and third dissection of your post.

Tell me something
    who was the first to bring the word egotistic into this conversation, also the difference between confidence and egotism is not very defined the only defing line between those words is modesty and humbleness. Egotism is confidence without modesty or humbleness. your second point clearly stated that it would not be taken seriously becuase of its location, but in reality I have gotten you to take it seriously whether it be becuase you know me or not.the main point of this is that there was no egotism displayed on my second post simply becuase I did not purposely put egotism into it, people comprehend messages differently, and also picking out certain lines that can be exploited to trap your opponent is not the best thing in an argument simply becuase you say only the same things each time in a different context.

every time you would make a new post, make it a new paragraph instead. people will follow you much better then kung fu.

Thanks for the info

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

hello nathan -waves-