Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stricken

ShadowUmbreon

Default The Stricken

We've made it this far, but all is going to look weak compared to what is coming up, I though to myself. Standing, I star off into the horizon, watching, as night becomes day. My small band surrounds me, and we wait with various expressions on our faces. Taking a deep breath, I let it out slowly and then leap off as if I could soar. Wait, this is not the time to tell you how it ends, and it might not even come to being exactly like what is happening now, because the chosen all create their own destinies.

Now, you heard me mention the chosen, and you probably are wondering what that is or means, well I'll tell you. We, the chosen, are a select few who are resistant to the compelling of the sun rays, mainly meaning the sun doesn't control us like it does the rest of the populations. At day, they go around in normal daily business, but that’s what they think. It has always been like this for awhile and I thought no one knew until I was made aware with the moon egg that appeared. I'm getting ahead of myself, you see, the people are commanded by the sun to go to sleep when the night comes around. I think that'll do for now about the controlling of people.

This egg I found, it changed something inside of me just like everyone else who found one, and that is the best explanation I can give. The good thing about the change is that we are no longer controlled by the sun, and can move around all that we want to. The egg though, is not actually an egg, but it looks like one so I dubbed it egg. Any ways, even though the eggs give us the immunity, the bad part is that there are two sides. One comes from the moon; this is the one I found, while the other comes from the sun.

It is just a continuation of the day and night battle between the sun and the moon, but now it has spilled down into our Earth, and they are recruiting humans, the chosen, to fight for them. Each side has made it their goal to win against the other, and when I entered, it was already going, and so we would have to watch out about what was said around who, because since the sun controls the human race, it puts us moon struck at a disadvantage. For the sun struck can also command any human they want to do anything… Even kill themselves, but the sun struck organization usually frown on this.

I'm letting out to much information, so I better stop, I'll just say that luckily, well hopefully, we are hard to find, even with their midnight hound they use at night, but now chosen ones, it is our destiny to see what will happen.

Rules:
    I'm not going to be that picky, just make it sound like you would live normally, only your chosen, so you people will have normal lives to lead.

Now some other information, the chosen have an ability to change into another form, and increase their strength, and their special ability. This form usually is of an animal, but as long as you don't go overboard, it should be fine if it isn't. The ability, I don't want someone to make their character invincible with overloading of abilities, just try to keep it a little simple. I've mentioned a midnight hound; he's pure black with glowing red eyes. I think that's it unless I think of anything else.

Now for character info…
    Name:
    Male or Female:
    Appearance:
    Form:
    Side: (moon or sun, can also add if you’re a new member or have been in the organization for a little bit.)
    Other: (you can add history or personality if you want.)

My info and example,
    Name: Keira Zaphilli (nickname once she gets her form, Moonbeam) likes to go by Keira
    Male or Female: Female
    Appearance:

Her eyes are light blue with golden splashes, and her pants are black, she has a lot of sets similar to each other. Sometimes she'll wear a trench coat. Also, she does not have any tattoos.
    Form: A pure white, though at times looks like her hair is silver, Wolf. Her fur is on the long side, and in the moonlight, it takes on a bluish tint.
    Side: the moon struck side, but you'll see.
    Other: Her parents were mysteriously killed and now she lives on her own, so that's why you'll find her having her own house. The reason why she can afford to live on her own, is because since her parents were rich, they left everything to her, and now she's rich. Personality, you'll just have to find out.

Kardossino

OOC: This looks pretty cool, I'll join

Name: Dannik Jerriko
    Male or Female: Male
    Appearance:
    Form: A Panther with all black Fur and Red-Gold eyes
    Side: Moon, although he seems to be on his own side
    Other: Jerriko was at a very young age when his parents were killed. 9, maybe. His bitterness transformed him into the black panther that he can become, and he fled out into the wilderness for ten years. When he did return, he was a very bitter and manipulative person with a great tactical mind. He always carries around broadswords, and he often carries razor disks and assasin's kinves stained with a deadly venom. He lives alone, and trusts very few other than himself. He is often called, "The Shadowed One." Because few know about his past

Is that good?

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: Yes your excepted, but remember, the moon struck or sun struck only become that way when they find an "egg". The rest of the human race is sort of under the control of the sun. Which means, even though they live normal lives, the sun controls everyone except those select few. Blah, i don't know if i'm explaining it right, but the sun tells people what to do.

Kardossino

OOC: I get your message, but what does it have to do with my profile?

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: only that you didn't mention him finding an "egg". but i'll take it he found one and got lost into the wilderness.

Kardossino

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowUmbreon View Post
    OOC: only that you didn't mention him finding an "egg". but i'll take it he found one and got lost into the wilderness.
    OOC: and you take it the correct way. That is most likely what happened

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: Well, now we gotta wait for more people to join up before starting the rp. Sorry, i shouldn't have been to picky, just wanted to make sure well understand exactly blah nvm, just forget it. Just will have to wait....

Kardossino

OOC: I'm guessing many people from Quest of the nine perals will join. BTW, what do you think about the RP I made?

A magical adventure Brave Auron's Avatar
    I am Pantl, a robot deployed by Atlantis to kill Ghouls with my status gun

Name:The Misfit
    Male or Female:Male
    Appearance:
    That is his face. Yes, wierd. He wears a black sweatshirt and black jeans. Never seen with anything else. His hands are gloved.
    Form:A raven
    Side: Moon
    Other: The Misfit is an odd fellow. Nothing is known about him. Some say he is the Crimson Ghost. Others say he is the spirit of the murdered and tortured.
    He can become invisible, and always prays.Misfit can also use telekensis, and has martial arts training( Olympic Taekwondo)
    Last edited by Brave Auron; 01-03-2007 at 04:27 PM.

JOCKO HOMO

ShadowUmbreon

Your accepted, i'm curious on how your going to rp with your character.

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

Name: Lavender "Vade" Eta
    Appearance:
    Form: a three foot tall purple bird with a five foot wingspan (the feathers are the color of her hair)
    Other: She only goes by "Vade" because of something that happened in her past. She doesn't even tell people her whole name; all she tells them is "Vade". She is mysterious because of her past and if anybody makes even the slightest implication of wanting to know about her past, she turns into her animal form and flies off. She found the egg one day while in a forest.

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

This is gonna be awesome.....

JOCKO HOMO

ShadowUmbreon

i can't wait till we get a few more ppl and then start. Kiki, you are accepted.

Kardossino

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowUmbreon View Post
    i can't wait till we get a few more ppl and then start. Kiki, you are accepted.

OOC: This looks like it's going to be good!

BTW, Kiki and SU, join my RP!

Im adding a few more powers if that is ok. Misfit can also use telekensis, and has martial arts training( Olympic Taekwondo)

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

OOC: Fine by me!

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: It's fine by me as well...
    As soon as i write my idea for the beginning, i'll post it, so if no one joins by then, i'll just start it, and edit this post if no one's posted anything after this one.

Well, i think i'm going to start it:

IC: The hall was dark and I pass window after window. I keep glancing out, but they seemed to show the same thing, pure darkness. I stare to the end of hallway, and spot a door with a shining light that sits above it. I continue to move towards it, but I did not seem to make any progress. Upon reaching what I think is about halfway to the door, I become frightened as the light suddenly shuts off, leaving me in total darkness. The next thing I know, I seem to be floating in nothingness, and a feeling of being dragged down fills my entire being. Struggling against the feeling, I suddenly shoot up in bed, and stare into two baby blue eyes.
    Breathing erratic, I start calming myself down, and mutter, "It was only a dream, just a total nightmare."
    A whine emits from the direction of those blue eyes, and I reach my hand out, ruffling my dog's head. "I'm alright Baby, it was just a dream, see?" I pinch myself just to make sure, and feeling the slight pain, give a sigh of relief.
    Another whine reaches my ears, and finally figuring out what she wants, I ask, "Want to go outside Baby?" By this time I can make out her pure white outline, and notice her tail wagging back and forth. Thought so, I think to myself and slip out of my comfortable, warm bed to step onto a cold carpeted floor. Shuffling over to my closet, I pick out a ruby red robe, and slip it on, covering up my dark navy nightgown.
    Baby whines again, and we both head to the back door. A stray thought enters my head, and I wonder how my friend is going to interpret my dream, since she usually loves to hear about my strange dreams. Opening the door, Baby shoots out into the fenced in yard and I yell at her, "Don't go to far." Wincing while thinking, I hope I did not wake up any of my neighbors, I step outside closing the door behind me.
    My yard was surrounded with trees, halfway covering the busy town life around me. Wishing I was back in the country, I knew I still had college to go through, but town life was way different than my old country life.
    Even though my feet were becoming cold, I glance up into the sky wondering why I had not stayed up to watch the brilliant night sky. Shrugging, though promising to watch the night stars again, I look around my yard for Baby. Spotting her near the right corner of the yard, I whistle for her to come, but she does not comply.
    "Strange." I mutter to myself, and hoping I would not step on any sharp object, I head out to her. Upon reaching her, without any incident of stepping on sharp objects, I finally notice what has riveted her attention.
    It was about the size of an Emu egg, but it has a faint blue aura emitting from the inside. As I stare at it, its glow slowly hypnotizes me, and I reach out to touch it. Its surface was soft and smooth, and as my whole hand touches it, my whole body instantly becomes pulsed with white-hot pain. As I slowly recede from conciseness, I fall down to the soft grass, not noticing that the egg becomes absorbed into me.
    Last edited by ShadowUmbreon; 01-04-2007 at 01:05 PM.

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: sorry for double posting, but i didn't know if anyone noticed i started, so i'll just post this to show that i have. so *points to the post before this one* it's started.

Kardossino

OOC: I noticed

IC: I entered the large city, which I had not visited in ten years. It was barely familiar to me, and the people who walked through the streets I did not recognize either. Nor did I recognize the symbol on my hand, at least not dierectly. Iut had appeared some time in the wilderness, when I didn't know what I was doing, who I was, or anything. Two years had passed since my return, and I still didn't understand the world around me. I frowned and snarled to myself.

IC: Nightfall was the greatest time of day for Big Bear and Cub. They got to kill stuff.

Tonight was not like any other night, and they proceded with tonight's beatings and murders. So, the huge Cub and the small Big Bear (inronic indeed) walked closer to the innocent sailor, minding his own business on the pier.

"Say, Cub, we got someone snooping around." The sinful Big Bear scorned, pulling out a small pocket knife. He turned his head to the massive Cub, smiling sinisterly. "Shall we?"

Cub nodded, and clenched his huge fists. In a quick movement, he punched the sailor, who appeared to not have noticed them. His fist passed through the man harmlessly.

"What da hell?" Shouted Big Bear, and he soon got angry. He stabbed and slashed, all passing through the sailor's body.

The sailor turned ever so slowly, finally facing the two thugs. "Uhh....." Big Bear whispered in stupidity, before finding himself thrown high above the sky, falling into the bay.

Cub was frozen in fear. Nothing had touched Big Bear. He turned in horror and tried to run, but found something wrap around his neck. A prayer bead. It pulled, and he couldn't breathe. Soon, after he stopped struggling, he died.

The Misfit removed the beads, and smiled an awful smile.

JOCKO HOMO

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: just going to warn you, the next time i post, it'll be morning, so if you have any plans, post em.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

Name: Joey Ferguson (again -_-)
    Age: Around 11-12, but most often acts like he's older than that
    Appearance: The overall natural pre-teen, wears ordinary clothes (long sleeved shirts, jeans, etc.), has messy hair but will most likely wear a tuque.
    Form: I'll think of it =)
    Other; Ability: Medium power over elements. //

Personality: Rather quiet but opinionated. He won't blurt out his opinion unless he's asked to, though. As previously mentioned, Joey's sort of quiet but is impatient and has trouble staying calm if something annoys/insults/etc. him. He's also very weak physically and relies on his element control to defend him. //

History: You'll see since I feel like copying SU and describing it in my first post =P

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: Your accepted, and also, i've decided to make another character, so i won't change it yet to day. Well, i'm thinking about making another character.

*shrugs* here it goes...

Name: Daina Rativio
    Male or Female: Female
    Appearance:

She wears that tank top, but usually a light jacket over it. She wears dark blue jeans to match.
    Form: A golden wolf.
    Side: (moon or sun, can also add if you’re a new member or have been in the organization for a little bit.): Sun, she has been a member for a while in the sun organization.
    Other: (you can add history or personality if you want.): she was not the person who founded the Sun Corp, but one day she found the sun egg, and they found her. She's also very smart, as well as in undercover in a college. Her abilities still haven't come to her, and she's starting to wonder if she has any.

IC: "You should probably get some sleep, since you still have your precious college to go to in the morning." I hear as my thoughts were rudely broken up, as a lowly assistant tries to tell me a snide remark.
    Putting her in place, I say, "Why aren’t you doing what you were told to do, and trying to set up that detector?" She glares at me, and walks away.
    I was sitting in a black leather chair, on a raised platform. In front of me is the newest high tech computer, which I enjoyed messing around with. Glancing around, I watch as people in red, yellow, or white outfits, depending on their status, moved around. They reminded me of ants swarming around different computer consoles or speaking to one another, trying to figure out how to comply with the newest order.
    My computer beeps, bringing me again back to the present. At last, I think, some progress, but still it would be a long while until everything could be completed. Glancing down at my wristwatch, I notice it is getting late.
    "Rebecka come here." I call to the assistant who spoke to me before, and wait until she comes.
    "Yes?"
    "Send It out, I think I actually will return home."
    "It?" Her voice quavers in slight fear.
    I could see why, since most people are afraid of the dark evil looking hound. It was an experiment the boss did, and even though the experiment turned out useful, everything had gone horribly wrong.
    Maybe I should take a nap before class, I swing around in my chair, and say, "Yes, It."
    Standing up, I ignore her, and keep on walking through everyone until I reach the elevator. Pushing the up button, since this part is completely underground, I step in, and rise to the first floor.
    Sun Corp. such an easy disguise for this whole organization. Where people call when something unusual happens in one of their coworkers, friends, or even fellow students. Though, it's not as easy as it seems, because we have to check out the information to see if it actually is about one of the chosen.
    Passing through the scanner and then pass the receptionist, she waves goodbye to me, I return the wave, but continue on. Then I emerged from the building, and finding my car keys at the bottom of my pocket, I drive home, and take a nap.

_________
    OOC: well here's Silvia's next part:

IC: I jerk up in bed as something screams at me. Huh? I think to myself, and instinctively reach over to my nightstand to grab my cell phone.
    Flipping it open, I groggily ask, "Yes?"
    "Where the hoot are you!" A voice screams at me.
    Still only half awake I say, "Home."
    "Don't you realize what time it is!" The voice screams again, and I glance at the clock.
    Cursing because I was late for my first hour of college, I throw the covers off using one hand, and slip out of bed. That was when I noticed I was wearing a ruby red robe. My dream could not be real, my thoughts trail off, Could it?
    The voice by now has been talking for a little bit, and I finally tune back it to hear the last of a sentence. "…over here."
    "What?"
    "I know I'm your friend and all that, but you know what will happen, don't you?"
    Distracted, I mumble, "Sure."
    "Well then you better have a good explanation, and I'll meet you at lunch to hear all about it." With that, I hear silence on the other end as my best friend hangs up.
    Promising to think about my dream, I roll into action, and yank out some clothing to replace my nightgown. Before I knew it, I was ready to leave, and I fly out the door, giving a goodbye wave to Baby, and set out in my reliable metallic blue car.
    Last edited by ShadowUmbreon; 01-07-2007 at 08:05 PM.

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

ic: Vade stares up at the sun. Why? she thinks. Why me...? My parents, my brother and sister... Everything... Gone...

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

OOC:Is it okay if a swear and add gore? Pretty please?

JOCKO HOMO

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast