Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Stricken

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC:"A warning would have worked atleast," Jonathan started to recover from the dizzyness, "I mean, I saved your life. Those Sunstruck wouldn't have hesitated taking you captive when they came out," Jonathan paused, thought, then asked, "Your life is yours again, though. What path will you choose? You could surrender to the Sun Struck, you could join the Moon Struck's organization, you could go into hiding, with or without me. It's your choice, which one?

Kardossino

OOC: Ok, since Brave hasn't come in a while, I'm going to find you two.

IC: My wandering brought me to another part of the roadside, where two Moon Struck were arguing. Annoyed by all of this confusion- the truck, the sign of others like me- finally caught up to me, and I shifted into my panther form again, and crept over to them, hoping I wouldn't be noticed.

ShadowUmbreon

IC: "Sorry, but if i spoke they might have heard me. I just had to move quickly and take the quickest course of action without giving away our position until i was ready, and speaking might have giving us away." Being so invovled with the discusion, and the horrible smells of the alley that we were in were covernig up the approach of the black panther, so i was unaware of him coming.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC: "Yes, well-" Jonathan stopped as he sensed another Moon Struck near them. His eyes quivered and he crawled on his six legs to the area emitting it the aura of the Moon Struck. To his suprise, he found a Black Panter, "You can come out. Maybe walking in instead of slinking in the dark would be a better way to approach a fellow Moon Struck. Hmmm?"

Kardossino

IC: I shifted back into my human form. "Very well." I said. "I am Dannik Jerriko, a Moonstruck."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234