Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Stricken

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Name:Johnathan Mcgrady
    Male or Female:Male
    Appearance:
    (Black Trenchcoat)
    Form:Silver Six legged Salamander
    Side:Neither (Though he found a moon egg)
    Other:Not much is known of Jonathan. He usually hides from either side, from the sun people because he knew they would torture him, and the moon people, because he knew they would try and recruit him into their war. Johnathan fund the egg when he was little and trained his powers enough to emit moonlight from his scales when he's a salamander. Whe people recognize him or notice he has powers, he assasinates them with his knife and sinks back into the knight.

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: Sure just don't get to gorey, and solly your accepted.

IC:Johnathan crawled beneath a rock. He heard the footsteps of two moonstruck, walking down the small, man-made trail. It was a full moon that night, and Johnathan's scales shone brighter than usual. He was more cautious than usual because of that.

Johnathan lowly crept back to his cave. It was based at the foot of the mountain. The mountain was surrounded by forests and had a small stream falling from it's top. Johnathan drank from it and hunted small game. He always took pity on them, he knew what it was like to be hunted, but he had to survive.

Johnathan formed back into his human form. His cave was quite sophisticated. It had a small desk (which he had taken from a truck transporting it on the road near the mountain, it had fallen off), a bookshelf (This he had built from years of cutting down trees and carpenting them using animal bones), a few books (John easily found paper and soon figured out how to sew them together using sinew), a small bottle of blood (that's right, he used blood to write), and a few feathers (which he used as quills, by sharpening their tips).

Johnathan took a book from the shelf and opened it to a new page. He sat at his desk and dipped a feather in the bottle. He took it out and started scratching down letters and words.

Dear diary,

I have not done much today. I killed two small rabbits, whose blood is on your pages now. You know as well as I do that I am only writing in you to keep myselkf sane, which is why I need their blood too. I have also made a marvelous discovery that my scales can shine bright enough to blind enemies! I'm sure other moon struck can do this too with concentration.

Johnathan closed the book and looked back up at the bookshelf. In the books on it were a dozens years' worth of information on the moon-struck, including how moon struck react to certain things and how they can channel their powers, all through just talking to himself. Johnathan placed the book back on the shelf and lay down on a bed of leaves he had collected in the fall. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

A magical adventure Brave Auron's Avatar
    I am Pantl, a robot deployed by Atlantis to kill Ghouls with my status gun

IC: The Misfit slowly walked through the large forest, blood on his hands. The mountain would be hard for a normal human to climb, but not for him. He felt no fatigue. He was the spirit of The Moon. The Crimson Ghost. He felt no pain. He felt no pity. He walked the night, slaying those who sin. He was cursed with this fate.

He continued up, coming to a small stream. Someone else drank from it. The Misfit had felt his presence for a while. He wore shining glasses in the moonlight, and had a green striped shirt, that was stained with something Misfit had seen too many times. Human blood.

The man, whose probably 17, looked up from drinking at the Crimson Ghost, and smiled. An awful smile that chilled even Misfit's cold soul.

The young man didn't speak, but stood up, keeping that awful smile. He was short, about 5'6, and had short black hair. The Misfit felt the presence of sin around him. He must be murdered.

The Misfit turned invisble, running through the stream. The young man backed away, lifting up his hands. His nails turned into huge claws, and he quickly slashed. He managed to slash The Ghost, making him turn visible. No, no one was that fast.

The sinner turned and ran, but made no noise. He was incredibly fast. Faster then The Misfit. Much faster. The Crimson Ghost tried chasing him, but in a second, he was gone.

Misfit turned his odd looking head at a basket that had been where the man had been drinking. He walked over, and opened it. He reached in, and pulled out something warm and wet. When it came into view, fear stabbed into The Misfit. It was a heart.

JOCKO HOMO

IC:Johnathan woke up with a start. he had trained himself to awaken at the sound of human footsteps. Something perverted the air, Johnathan smelled. It was blood, fresh blood, human blood! Johnathan transormed and crawled out of the cave. He forced himself to change color into brownish green.

Johnathan snifed again, it was becoming stronger. He followed the scent to the stream. There he would have gasped if salamanders could. There was a man, no a thing standing. It was holding something in its hands. It was red and dripped blood. A heart!

Johnathan repulsed. The thing seemed to be repulsing in front of it too. It had, obviously, not done it. Johnathan noticed a trail of blood leading off and odd tracks. He decided to go look at them. He moved and caused the pebble to drop. Clink! It had hit a rock. Damn.

Kardossino

IC: My wandering brought me to a stream, where I sensed other moonstruck were. I smiled. Others of my kind were here. I could fit in.

IC: The Misfit turned his head to see a Salamander, who had tried to follow the blood tracks made by the heart. Misfit stared at him. He was Moon-touched, like himself.

"You...are a walker of the night." He hissed at the salamander, waiting for it to reveal itself. In the mean time he felt the sinner escaping.

The Misfit couldn't wait. "Come with me, the killer is escaping. He is fast, and not human. We must follow." And The Misfit began running in the direction the sinner had gone, still holding the heart.

JOCKO HOMO

IC:The Misfit! Only he called moon-struck that. Johnathan had heard people telling of him before. Johnathan started following the Crimson ghost, even going faster than him, Johnathan guessed because of the advantage of six legs. He could feel the blood get warmer with every step, because of his cold-bloodiness.

IC: They continued to a small rocky cave, with jagged rocks all around, and hidden by vines and trees. The Crimson Ghost put the heart in his sweat-shirt pocket, and took out his prayer beads. He became invisible, and started silently going into the dark cave.This sinner was obviously a major threat to those who are pure, and he must be stopped. But he wasn't human. He was faster then The Misfit! He was silenter then the Avenger of the Fallen!

He continued in, barely able to see, even with his heightened senses. Soon, he heard steady breathing. The killer was right in front of him, and he knew the Misfit was there.

JOCKO HOMO

IC:As the tunnel became darker, Johnathan became more scared. Soon the Misfit stopped. It was almost pitch black and Johnathan couldn't see the Misfit. Johnathan thought, then he suddenly brightened up. Oh, I've been so stupid! Johnathan made his scales shine bright, almost bright enough to blind. He looked at the Misfit to see a horrible sight.

IC: The shine shocked the sinner, which gave Misfit the perfect advantage. He punched the man twice, then back-kicked him into the cavern wall. The sinner came back to his senses, and slashed The Misfit's face with his clawed hands. Blood, and pain followed. As The Misfit staggered back, he felt many more slashes, and the heart being taken. It a split second, he was lying bloody on the ground, and the sinner was gone.

JOCKO HOMO

IC:Johnathan transformeda dn stood above the Misfit. To think, the great Ghost beaten by a few claw slashes. Johnathan offered a hand.

"Are you sure you're the misfit?" Johnathan asked, "Becuase I've heard of him do much greater things."

IC: The Misfit heard his smug remark, and lifted up his arms. His waists had chunks removed from them. "The Crimson Ghost, The Smiter Oof Sinners, The Walker of The Night, The Avenger of The Fallen, and, less formly, The Misfit," He said, and slowly stood up. "He is a Day Worshipper. A Murderer for The Church of The Sun. That heart was probably for one of their warped rituals. If anyone are sinners, it is they." He told the man. "Your name?" The Misfit asked, and started walking out of the cave, not knowing what to do next. The moon hung in the sky, begging all to worship it instead of the all powerful sun.

JOCKO HOMO

IC:"Johnathan," Johnathan said, "Come with me to my cave, I can show you something you might like there."

IC: The Ghost nodded, wondering what he might like. He liked very little.

He changed into his crow form, cawing and flying in a circle. He waited for the man to lead the way, all the while searching for more clues of the sinner.

JOCKO HOMO

IC: The Ghost nodded, wondering what he might like. He liked very little.

He changed into his crow form, cawing and flying in a circle. He waited for the man to lead the way, all the while searching for more clues of the sinner.

JOCKO HOMO

IC:Johnathan nodded at the bird and turned into a salamander. He emmitted a needle of light and started crawling to his cave. It didn't take long, as Johnathan didn't stop to see that the Ghost was following.

Johnathan crawed into his cave and transformed into a human. He went to the bookshelf and took out a diary and placed it on the desk. He opened it to the correct page and waited for the Walker of the Night.

IC: The Misfit flew into the cave, landing on an open book page. He looked around, and saw the cave furnished. He cawed, and waited for the man to explain himself.

JOCKO HOMO

IC:"This took me years to create. If I told you all about it it would be sunrise before I finnished, and we don't want that," Johnathan replied to the crow's inquiry, "Now, about that *erhem* 'Sinner'. I discovered something a while back, while I was spying on two sun operatives. Allow me to read it aloud:
    Dear diary,
    Today something strange happened. I was spying on two sunstruck operatives, hopin for them to drop something. I noticed a crate on their pick-up truck. It moved and swayed. Suddenly, silver claws burst out of the box. The operatives freaked out and started trying to calm whatever was in it down. THey called it "it" and "the expirement". Soon they drove off after looking at the scenery.

I think these two incidents are related," concluded Johnathan.

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

ooc: Since my computer just joined the 21st century by getting high-speed internet and I've been gone a while, could somebody fill me in on what exactly is going on by summarizing?

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

OOC: Well, The Misfit was in the mountains when he found an odd man wearing glasses at a stream. He sensed Sin around him, and attacked. He ran away, and The Misfit found he had a human heart. Then, The Misfit met Solly, and they did some stuff that you can read up on.

IC: He turned back into his human form, stretching his arms and yawning. Finally, he replied. "This Experiment is what they call "The Sun's Child". I have heard a little about it. I found two Day-Travelers who were speaking of it. They said "Six cores of the Pure and one Scion of Hell". "

He paused, and sat on the floor. He smiled a little, then continued. "The core is obviously the heart of a virgin, which are the purest beings. We know that man had one, we need to stop him before he gets five more."

JOCKO HOMO

IC:"But we are faced with one problem," Johnathan replied, "The Scion of Hell is unknown."

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

ooc: Thank you.

ic: A sharp snap snaps Vade out of her trance. She looks down and sees another human. She's not of the moon, she thinks, before disappering among the tree tops.

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

IC: "Well, The Church of The Sun will porbably sacrifice a being of evil, which is my guess. But this information is vague to me. I kill Sinners, that is all." He said, then stood up. He looked at his new comrade, and turned his head to the side. "Are you ready to murder those who are already dead in my eyes?" He asked, for he knew this task was not for he faint of heart.

JOCKO HOMO

IC:"Hmm...." Johnathan tried to decide, "I vowed to myself long ago to not mess with the ordeals of the Stricken. But.. what the hell? I've already gotten myself to far into this to turn back now. You got yourself a partner," Johnathan stood up, "So, when do you want to go?"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast