Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Stricken

A magical adventure Brave Auron's Avatar
    I am Pantl, a robot deployed by Atlantis to kill Ghouls with my status gun

IC: The Misfit smiled, but it wasn't a happy smile. Happiness,joy,love, those emotions died all long time ago. Anger was his soul. Madness was his heart. Fear, he discarded. Fear, he saved for the enemy. Fear and justice.

"We go now, Mr. Mcgrady. To kill! But, once again, I warn you. The Church will go down with the sinner." He told him. He shifted. "Are you ready?"

Ready I have always been. Tonight, I get closer to those who have wronged me. No, wronged the world. Everyone is the victim of sin, everyone suffers. I am an Angel from Hell bearing gifts. God had abandoned me. Lucifer cowers at me. I am The Crimson Ghost!

JOCKO HOMO

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC:"Well, we are faced with problem right now," Johnathan stated, "How are we going to catch up with it? It is supernaturaly fasst and it has long legs. It has hightened senses and would smell us from a mile away."

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: just going to tell you, it can also turn into a pure black wolf, with red glowing eyes. Something in the experiment causes them to glow when he is in his form.

You know i never expected it to take this turn, but then that's what i like about rping, you never know what to expect.

IC: I arrive just in time to hurry to my next college class, and almost fell asleep to the droning of the teacher's voice talking on psychology. I tune out again, as my mind takes me back to the strange night and the even stranger dreams. Coming back to attention as someone coughs, I glance up, but it was not me who the teacher called on, so I glance down at the notebook I had out. Then I had to take a double take, because I subconsciously doodled what looks like a wolf howling to something.

Everyone was starting to stand up, and I glance up startled at seeing everyone heading to the doors. Class is already over? I think to myself, and hurriedly shove everything into my book bag. I head onto my next class, though my day passes with nothing more interesting than being called out in front of the whole class to pay attention, for I had fallen asleep again, but soon enough it was lunch, and I did promise to meet up with her.

Walking to my car, I slip in and head over to our usual meeting place. It was a quiet café in the middle of the town, and since I was finished with all my classes for the day, but she still in one for another few minuets, I ordered a frozen chai.

Sipping on it, I stare out the window, returning my thoughts to the dream, or was part of it a dream? Shivering as I remembered the part with the egg, I was interrupted with my thoughts as a blond haired female sits down opposite of me.

Glancing down at my watch I say, "Daina, you're late."

She grins at me, and returns the jib by saying, "No, you are just early." Sticking my tongue out at her, I take a sip of my drink, and decide not to say anything, wondering how we were best friends since at times we were so different. Soon, she turns to a different subject, and asks, "Now tell me why you missed class, and why you were still in bed when I called you?"

I was about to tell her all about my dream, when the waitress comes up asking our orders. Ordering our usual, I started talking about my dream, and was halfway through the hallway part, when the waitress came back with our food. One of the reasons why we choose to eat at the café was their quick preparation of their food, and it usually would bring anyone to their knees if they only took one bite out of the food; it was that good.

Enjoying the silent lunch, we finished, though her a little ahead of me, and then I continue on about my dream until I get to the part where I wake up to let Baby outside. We were both so forgetful about everything surrounding us, until her cell phone starts ringing.

She answers, and soon enough she flips her cell phone closed. Silence fell between us, and then she breaks it, "I have to go back to work, they had a problem, and they are just so hopeless."

Grinning, I reply, "What would the do without you."

She returns the smile, but soon enough she was frowning. "Well sorry to cut our chit chat short, but I better go fix it."

"We'll catch up later then?"

She distractedly nods, and after she pays her bill, walks out the door. Well, better find out something to do to kill the time, I think, and soon enough I paid my own bill, and walked out.

A magical adventure Brave Auron's Avatar
    I am Pantl, a robot deployed by Atlantis to kill Ghouls with my status gun

IC: The Misfit smiles a scary smile, showing his tortured side. His eyes become huge. "I am The Misfit!" Is all he says, and turns to leave. Before he leaves, he says one more thing.

"Follow close."

And he begins to run out of the cave. Soon, he comes to a road, with a truck coming towards him. He standed in the middle of the road, ignoring the truck honks. The driver became angry, screaming and hinking as loud as he could.

The Misfit slowly turned his head at the truck driver, and threw back his hood. The truck driver screamed inside the car, for he knew who he man in the road was.

THE MISFIT!

The Misfit approached the truck driver. Without a word, he opens the door, and throws the fat man out. The man, fearing for his life, runs in the opposite direction.

JOCKO HOMO

Kardossino

OOC: I haven't made that many posts, so what should I do?

OOC:Maybe you're on the same road as us?

Kardossino

OOC: that'll work

IC: My wandering in my panther form had brought me to a road, where I saw a strange being... a Moonstruck, maybe? get into an out of control truck. I shifted back to my normal form, and began to investigate.

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: Umm where are we starting on here? or should i ask what exactly is happening?

OOC:I dunno. It's your RP, after all.

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: lol yeah i know. well i guess we havn't met up yet, do ya still want to?

OOC: Matters, Brave Auron hasn't been on in a long time, so I'm not expcting a ride in that truck anytime soon. Hmm.....

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: Think we could carry out what happened so far, but add Kardossino into where we are? and leave Brave Auron to the church for now...

OOC:Sounds okay to me.

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: okay, well the misfit had entered the church, and you and Kardassino have meet up somehow... *ponders* well how are we going to pull him into the story we have...

OOC:Kardossino was helping the misfit in the church before.

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: okay that'll work, unless he wants to change it i'm going to start where i left off.
    If you don't remember, then ask but i'll just post what i posted last.

IC: Laying down being quiet, I really wanted to sneeze as the smells assailed my nose. Then I could hear the sounds of footsteps sounding into the alley as they neared our hiding place.

Kardossino

OOC: I guess we can pick up from what happened before the posts deleted themselves.

OOC: It's agreed then.

IC:Jonathan waited in the quiet dark as the footsteps approached. They scared him, they sounded like one of metal boots, which is what most elite Sun Struck wore. Jonathan had only seen an elite Sun Struck once before. They usually never missed when shooting guns, and, incase it came to it, were masters of bow and sword. Jonathan slipped under a Mcdonald's cup and waited.

ShadowUmbreon

IC: Still confused, but knowing those people out there will harm me if they find me, i could hear their footsteps coming closer as they near the dumpster. I could her them murmur to each other, yet low enough that they could not even reach my enhanced hearing. Moving my head slightly to find something to hide myself under, I could only find a rotting bone, and mentally wincing, I pick it up with my mouth, dropping it in front of me, so if they do look, I'll pretend to be a wild dog, though even that chance was slim.

I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar

What's going on here?
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^

I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

Quote Originally Posted by Haruhara Haruko View Post
    What's going on here?
    OOC:RPing. Please don't post on this board until you've read the RPing guide. You seem like a good person, but think before you type.

IC:The metal boots clunked against the ground with sharp little cracks and the sound of two peices of metal against eachother. The steps suddenly stopped. Jonathan felt as if the whole world was closing in on him. That he would die. He knew he was doomed to die some way or another. He did not want to die this way, though. He knew the Sunstruck like to torture information out of captives before killing them. Jonathan prayed to any god he knew about and waited for the end to come.

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: Kardassino, if you want, you could choose where to go or be since BA hasn't been on in a while, at least not that i know of.

IC: My heart skipped several beats as the foot steps neared and stopped by us. I have to think of something, i mentally think, but how? They might not have seen our shapes, but there was only one way to get out of that other than hiding, and i was to big to hid easily. Picking up the can the Salamander was in, i spring out of the dumpster, and scramble to the end of the alley. Unfortunatly there was a wall, and they must have though i could not jump it since i did not feel any more bullets flying at me, but maybe i just have not noticed them.

Gathering my strength, i fling myself into the air, and barely make it over the wall, but i did. Halfway crash landing on the other side, I keep ahold of the container the Salamander was in, and take off running down streets an alley ways, until in total exhastion, i place the cantainer with the salamander in it on the ground, and just flop down hardly wanting to move.

Kardossino

OOC: Alright, I'll think of something.

IC:Jonathan felt a hard shake from within his Mcdonald's cup. Suddenly, he was buffeted around inside and was bounced around inside the walls. "Ouch" and "Oof" was all he was able to say. When the ride finnaly ended he climbed out dizzaly and said, "You could have made that a lighter ride."

ShadowUmbreon

IC: Rasping out, i mutter, "Okay, next time you run for your life, as well as jump over a wall, and i'll stay in that Mcdonald's cup."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast