Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 54

Thread: I didnt give up I was awaiting the judgement

  1. #26
    ClerisKep - Broa Skeptix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    FUCK SAKE SKEPTIX
    Hi, haha.
    Trainer name - sKeptix

    Friend code - 0473 4456 3334


  2. #27
    happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    My parents got the short golden stick considering that I am a genius. You on the other hand have failed to use anything of real value except for cheap sarcasm. You are just a damn dumbass you might as well give up considering that you cannot go any further in life becuase your a damn failure. In fact the only reason Im arguing is becuase i have nothing else to do so lets keep arguing.

  3. #28
    ClerisKep - Broa Skeptix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jimmy chow View Post
    My parents got the short golden stick considering that I am a genius. You on the other hand have failed to use anything of real value except for cheap sarcasm. You are just a damn dumbass you might as well give up considering that you cannot go any further in life becuase your a damn failure. In fact the only reason Im arguing is becuase i have nothing else to do so lets keep arguing.
    Speaking of sarcasm.
    Trainer name - sKeptix

    Friend code - 0473 4456 3334


  4. #29
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,804

    Default

    FUCK SAKE SKEPTIX

  5. #30
    ClerisKep - Broa Skeptix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    FUCK SAKE SKEPTIX
    FUCK SAKE GOD? lol
    Trainer name - sKeptix

    Friend code - 0473 4456 3334


  6. #31
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,804

    Default

    stop arguing with jimmy and goku

  7. #32
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    stop arguing with jimmy and goku
    lol, it's not much of an argument. It's more of them flaming each other and everyone else.

  8. #33
    happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Your a dildo fucker, and by the way
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptix View Post
    Speaking of sarcasm.
    I like your use of sarcssm on sarcasm about sarcasm that dos not exist

  9. #34
    ClerisKep - Broa Skeptix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    93

    Default

    I was bored at the time, it did what it was intended for. Now I am bored of arguing so i'm going to find something else to do. Sorry if I offended you in anyway. Nice arguing with you Kung fu, have a good day.
    Trainer name - sKeptix

    Friend code - 0473 4456 3334


  10. #35
    happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    dont run away dumbass

  11. #36
    ClerisKep - Broa Skeptix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    93

    Default

    I'm not running away, i'm going to stop wasting my time. I was arguing because I was bored. Now that there are better things to do, i'm done for now. Maybe you should try and do the same.
    Trainer name - sKeptix

    Friend code - 0473 4456 3334


  12. #37
    happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    If you want to leave then establish the argument is over

  13. #38
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING US GOD

  14. #39
    happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Im bored again skeptix your an asshole

  15. #40
    LL2
    Guest

    Default

    Your both dumbasses if your stupid enough to to keep up with the senseless fighting. LEts backtrack and see who started this all.......Hmmm.........I think you can figure it out.

  16. #41
    happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    I need hints, give me hints, more hints

    you suck!!

  17. #42
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    I'm going to count the number of shit threads made by jimmy and goku. and then make a thread about it.

  18. #43
    Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    who knows
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    I'm not sure if you deserve another chance jimmy, you've bailed out each time things got too heavy. If you're just going to do the same I'm not going to waste my time.

  19. #44
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    DAMMIT TIM! JUST LET THIS ONE DIE! WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD YOU EVER WANT TO KEEP THIS!?!?

  20. #45
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,804

    Default

    He'll break your heart again, Squid. You'll put your faith into him and your faith will be crushed. Move on from him, before you're never able to trust again.

  21. #46
    happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    No worries about that I havent given up yet even though you say I did

  22. #47
    happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Fuck this shit man, I wait for the deciding vote and you think i gave up, this shit is fucked up. Go play basketball on the freeway.

  23. #48
    Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    who knows
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    DAMMIT TIM! JUST LET THIS ONE DIE! WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD YOU EVER WANT TO KEEP THIS!?!?
    Stop deleting this thread, Jimmy's threads have all been hilarious and this seems like it'll follow the trend. If you want to do something stick to fucking with nakkis posts.

  24. #49
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    He'll break your heart again, Squid. You'll put your faith into him and your faith will be crushed. Move on from him, before you're never able to trust again.
    Why do you want to keep this!?!! What kind of iron fist isn't allowed to crush!?!

  25. #50
    Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    who knows
    Posts
    4,009

    Default

    If you want another chance jimmy you'll have to redeem yourself in my eyes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •