Thread: Naruto

Beginning Trainer

Belive it

Quote Originally Posted by Kathuloo of Duckshire View Post
    My favorite character is Kakashi!!!:nigga: :nigga:
    P.s Remeber that book hes all ways readin remember pervy sage made that
    book in his so called research so kakashi a perve apprentice

Dragontamer Cullin

well i think that Naruto is cool because i have watched some of the showes on Youtube but yea i like them

Pokémon Professor Mike

I wish people would stop bitching about how 'this is better than that'.

My only problem is how they take a serious moment and tone it down.

When Iruka takes the shuriken in Naruto's place in the first Episode.

Japanese (voice slightly changed due to crying): 'It was tough, right? You were lonely, right? I'm sorry, Naruto.'

English (voice completely unchanged, I'm surprised he still has tears): 'You're lonely and it hurts...'

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I don't think we have Naruto in Canada. Maybe I'm just missing it.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    I don't think we have Naruto in Canada. Maybe I'm just missing it.
    I've talked to people in Canada who have it.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I meant the TV show.

Robyn

Ive watched it and i live in Ottawa...

#1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar

i know alot of the hand signs, even if i don't know what any of the sequences are for any of the jutsus.
    FUN NARUTO GAME LINK BELOW!

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?coolidge

Pokémon Professor Mike

Quote Originally Posted by kratos View Post
    i know alot of the hand signs, even if i don't know what any of the sequences are for any of the jutsus.
    Try this: Tiger, Boar, Horse, Tiger!

Fire Style: Grand Fireball no Jutsu!

Magnetical dark hole the master's Avatar

Let's make a list of all the jutsus we know P.S. I need some of them for stories because it's boring to use the same jutsus all the time. I mean u kratos!!!!!

ok, but you asked for it. i don't know the hand signs for any of them though. let's see. Shadow Clone jutsu, Shadow Possession jutsu, Mind Transfer jutsu, Human Boulder, Hidden Mist jutsu, Sharingan, Byuakugan, Primary Lotus, Hidden Lotus, Crystal Ice Mirrors, Phoenix Flower jutsu, Summoning jutsu, Ninja Art of Beast Mimickry, Man Beast Clone, Man Beast ultimate taijutsu Fang Over Fang, Dragon Fire Bombs, Earth Dragon Bomb, Great Mud River, Water Prison Jutsu, Water Dragon jutsu, Dragon Flame jutsu, Slicing Sound Wave, Supersonic Slicing Wave, 5-Pronged seal, 8-Trigrams 64-palms, Leaf Village Secret Finger Jutsu, Rotation, Eagle Wings jutsu (which i came up with,) Puppet Master jutsu, Wind Scythe jutsu, Twin Rising Dragon, Sand Coffin, Sand Burial, Re-Incarnation jutsu, Reaper Death Seal, Striking Shadow Snake, Shadow Snake, Twin Snake Sacrifice, Shuriken Shadow Clone, and let's not forget Chidori(a.k.a. Lightning Blade.)

if you need me to explain what any of the listed jutsus do, just say something.

Magnetical dark hole the master's Avatar

Holy shit. Man, you're a naruto freak, but that's kinda cool. thanks for the jutsus. even if i don't know for what the most of them are. i will find out even if it's the last thing i do on earth (and it's not).

Pokemon79

Default re Naruto

I don't like it at all but I have a friend that is obsessed with it and she is always telling me about and I get tired of hearing about it from her.
    Pokemon79

Pokémon Professor Mike

Quote Originally Posted by kratos View Post
    ok, but you asked for it. i don't know the hand signs for any of them though. let's see. , Eagle Wings jutsu (which i came up with,) Puppet Master jutsu, Wind Scythe jutsu, Twin Rising Dragon, Sand Coffin, Sand Burial, Re-Incarnation jutsu, Shadow Clone jutsu, Shadow Possession jutsu, Mind Transfer jutsu, Human Boulder, Hidden Mist jutsu, Sharingan, Byuakugan, Primary Lotus, Hidden Lotus, Crystal Ice Mirrors, Phoenix Flower jutsu, Summoning jutsu, Ninja Art of Beast Mimickry, Man Beast Clone, Man Beast ultimate taijutsu Fang Over Fang, Dragon Fire Bombs, Earth Dragon Bomb, Great Mud River, Water Prison Jutsu, Water Dragon jutsu, Dragon Flame jutsu, Slicing Sound Wave, Supersonic Slicing Wave, 5-Pronged seal, 8-Trigrams 64-palms, Leaf Village Secret Finger Jutsu, RotationReaper Death Seal, Striking Shadow Snake, Shadow Snake, Twin Snake Sacrifice, Shuriken Shadow Clone, and let's not forget Chidori(a.k.a. Lightning Blade.)

if you need me to explain what any of the listed jutsus do, just say something.
    Quote Originally Posted by the master View Post
    Holy shit. Man, you're a naruto freak, but that's kinda cool. thanks for the jutsus. even if i don't know for what the most of them are. i will find out even if it's the last thing i do on earth (and it's not).

I can explain a few for you:

Sand Coffin: Known only to Gaara, he encases his opponents in sand to detain them, and also uses it in conjunction with Desert Funeral (Sand Burial)

Sand Burial: Known only to Gaara, he uses the sand to crush his opponents (sometimes merely breaking bones, others, completely liquifying his opponent.)

Re-Incarnation jutsu: Known only to Orochimaru, he kills two people as a sacrifice to bring two back to life.

Shadow Clone jutsu: Known only to Naruto, A multiplication technique that generates 'solid-illusions', any damage inflicted on the clones before they vanish is inflicted on Naruto.

Mind Transfer jutsu: Known to Ino, she uses it to temporarily take control of another person's body.

Hidden Mist jutsu: Known to Zabuza and Kakashi, Summons a thick fog to provide cover.

Sharingan: A special eye technique that enables the user to perfectly copy any jutsu it sees. Restricted to the Uchiha Clan and Kakashi.

Byuakugan: A special eye technique that enables the user to see through objects and almost completely around them. Restricted to the Hyuga clan.

Primary Lotus: A grapple technique that allows the user to pile drive the opponent into the Ground. Used by Rock Lee and Sasuke Uchiha.

I'm gonna stop for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Professor Mike View Post
    I can explain a few for you:

Sand Coffin: Known only to Gaara, he encases his opponents in sand to detain them, and also uses it in conjunction with Desert Funeral (Sand Burial)

Sand Burial: Known only to Gaara, he uses the sand to crush his opponents (sometimes merely breaking bones, others, completely liquifying his opponent.)

Re-Incarnation jutsu: Known only to Orochimaru, he kills two people as a sacrifice to bring two back to life.

Shadow Clone jutsu: Known only to Naruto, A multiplication technique that generates 'solid-illusions', any damage inflicted on the clones before they vanish is inflicted on Naruto.

Mind Transfer jutsu: Known to Ino, she uses it to temporarily take control of another person's body.

Hidden Mist jutsu: Known to Zabuza and Kakashi, Summons a thick fog to provide cover.

Sharingan: A special eye technique that enables the user to perfectly copy any jutsu it sees. Restricted to the Uchiha Clan and Kakashi.

Byuakugan: A special eye technique that enables the user to see through objects and almost completely around them. Restricted to the Hyuga clan.

Primary Lotus: A grapple technique that allows the user to pile drive the opponent into the Ground. Used by Rock Lee and Sasuke Uchiha.

I'm gonna stop for now.
    how about you let me explain them? oh, by the way, you got the shadow clone jutsu wrong. It's known to several leaf village jonin, Kakashi for instance. Ebisu, the Hokage, the Anbu black ops. i can actually explain all the others. when did sasuke use the Lotus? also, with the re-incarnation jutsu, Orochimaru possesses another body with his soul, making that body his own. you were thinking of Summoning Jutsu: Re-animation which is equal exchange. 1 life for every life he brings back.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

You all forgot Rasengan.

i'll pick up where mike left off.

Shadow Possession Jutsu: Known to the Nara clan. Allows the user to stretch their shadow towards their opponents. if they catch their opponent in the shadow, their opponents is forced to mirror all the user's movements with the exception of the face.

Human Boulder: used by Choji(whose last name i do not know) after using the Expansion jutsu to enlarge his body, he rolls at his opponents at high speed with his signature growl.

Hidden Lotus: used by Rock Lee. Taught to him by Might Guy(Guy-sensei) After opening at least the 1st 3 chakra gates, Lee is able to move with inhumane speed and sends Gaara flying into the air with a powerful kick. Lee then pounds Gaara back and forth in mid-air, ending by spiking him towards the ground, pulling him back up with the tape on his hands, then smashing him down one more time for the finish. This attack comes at a great physical cost to the user, normally bones breaking, muscles tearing, etc. this is a forbidden jutsu for which the special condition to use is "To protect and maintain one's own ninja way," in the words of Guy-sensei.

Crystal Ice Mirrors: the master, you already know how these work, but i'll explain them anyway. Known only by Haku as it is a Kekkei Genkai(which translates to bloodline limit) to his clan. Haku creates mirrors of ice as the name implies then he steps into one of them. all the mirrors reflect his image and he moves between the mirrors at lightspeed attacking the unfortunate victim traped in the center of them.

Phoenix Flower Jutsu: I've only seen sasuke use this 1. The Phoenix Flower, in a word, i basically a shotgun blast of fireballs. simple enough.

Summoning Jutsu: there are a lot of these. It's basically a teleportation jutsu used to call upon creatures with whom the user has signed a contract in blood. with the exception of the re-animation jutsu, the user must draw their own blood in order to summon.

Ninja Art of Beast Mimickry: Known by Kiba Inuzuka. Heightens his senses to equal those of a beast(i'll say a wolf) and gives him the strength and agility thereof. must be used before he can use...

Man-Beast Clone: Allows Kiba to transform Akamaru into a copy of himself. Normally coupled with...

Fang Over Fang: Kiba and Akamaru rotate their bodies in mid-air, slashing their opponent using their claws. a perfect symbol of the bond between man and man's best friend.

Dragon Fire Bombs: used by Sarutobi, the Hokage. Allows him to blow a powerful explosion of flames at his opponent.

Great Mud River: Needless to say, it's Earth Style. Used by the 3rd Hokage. turns the ground under his opponents feet into mud, then basically blows them away with the powerful current of the mud. Sarutobi coupled this with...

Earth Dragon Bomb: Needless to say, another Earth Style. Creates a dragon's head out of the mud, which then shoots powerful mud bombs at the opponent. Sarutobi used this jutsu as well as the Dragon Flame Jutsu to create...

Fire Dragon Bomb: i didn't list it, but i know it. Basically adds a fire charge to the mud bombs of Earth Dragon Bomb.

Water Prison Jutsu: Used by Zabuza. Uses chakra to form water into an extremely hard shell to encase the opponent a prevent their movement.

Water Dragon Jutsu: used by Zabuza and Kakashi who copied it with the Sharingan(which i will explain in depth shortly) Basically creates a dragon using water, then causes that dragon to attack your opponents. since they both summoned one at the same time, the 2 dragons clashed with each other while Zabuza and Kakashi went blade to blade.

Dragon Flame Jutsu: known by Sasuke. In a word, a much larger version of the fireball jutsu, which is basically just fire breath.

Slicing Sound Wave & Supersonic Slicing Wave: I don't know the name of the guy who uses it, but it's one of Orochimaru's sound village henchmen. Creates a destructive energy wave using sound. the Supersonic Slicing wave is the same thing, but much more powerful.

5-pronged seal: Kinjutsu known by Orochimaru. Seals the opponent's chakra or in Naruto's case, causes his chakra to be limited by the 9-tailed fox's chakra due to irregular chakra fusion. for naruto, this seal is dissolved by Jiraiya's 5-pronged seal release, which is self-explanitory.

8-trigrams 64-palms: i really don't know the function of the 8-trigrams, but i do know that Neji has to use them to use 64 palms. 64 palms allows Neji to strike all 64 chakra point one after another in rapid succession, normally leaving the opponent with no chakra, but in Naruto's case, Naruto was able to call on the 9-tailed fox's chakra.

Leaf Village Secret Finger Jutsu: It's rather pathetic. Kakashi uses it and basically just stabs Naruto in the butt.

Rotation: Known by Neji. focuses chakra to all the chakra points in his body, then he spins around, causing the chakra to create a powerful shield that reverses the opponent's chakra on him/her.

Eagle Wings Jutsu: Remember that i made this one up, so it's only fair that i explain what it does. Concentrates chakra to the bottoms of the feet in powerful proportions, allowing the user to levitate. by sustaining this chakra flow and increasing/decreasing as necessary, the user is capable of flight. this requires a lot of chakra, and therefore can only be used by the characters in my stories(namely Lucario, Lee, and myself, Kratos. I'd say Latios ans Latias as well, but they can already fly)

Puppet Master Jutsu: known only to Kankuro. Lets him unveil the Crow and connect the chakra strings to it to control it. simple enough.

Wind Scythe Jutsu: Known by Temari(the female member of gaara's group if you didn't know) using her giant fan, she whips up a powerful whirlwind that slashes away at anything in its path.

Twin Rising Dragon: known by Ten-ten(the female member of Lee's group) using 2 scrolls, she flies up into the air. from those two scrolls, multitudes of random throwing weapons begin to appear and she throws them at her opponent. in the case that she may have missed, the weapons have strings attached to them which allow her to basically control them even after they've been thrown and have landed.

Shadow Snake: known by Orochimaru and Anko. Shoots snakes at the opponent from the user's sleeve.

Striking Shadow Snake: known by Orochimaru; His tongue transforms into a snake that he uses to bite his opponent.

Twin Snake Sacrifice: a suicide attack known to Anko, taught to her by Orochimaru. the user makes a hand sign using their own hand and the targets hand. 2 snakes come out of the user's sleeve and bite both victims' arms, injecting a dealy venom into both, killing both of them.

Shuriken Shadow Clone: known by the 3rd Hokage. after throwing a shuriken, makes multiple solid clones of that shuriken.

Reaper Death Seal: summons the reaper who reaches through the user's soul to grab the target's soul and rip it outof the targets body, forever trapping that soul in the reaper's belly or inside the body of another designated target as was the case with the 9-tailed fox. When this technique is completed, the reaper claims the user's soul as well.

Chidori(Lightning Blade): Builds up incredible chakra in the hand, actually making the chakra visible and causing a chirping sound(hence the name Chidori which translates as 1000 birds) this chakra turns the arm into an invincible blade. absolute focus and extreme speed are required to perform this technique perfectly. the most damage is caused by releasing the chakra into the opponent on the exact point of impact. this technique allows sasuke to pierce Gaara's otherwise impenitrable sand dome that he constructs by layering all the sand around his body.

i descriced the 1's that mike didn't, but i'm going to goback and describe the 1's he describe because a few were erronious.

Sand Coffin: as mike said, is usable only by Gaara. envelopes the target in sand restricting all movement. most often used with...

Sand Burial: after surrounding the opponent in sand using Sand Coffin, Gaara crushes them. this could be to one of several degrees from mere bone crushing to absolute liquidization as mike said.

Re-incarnation: forbidden jutsu known only to Orochimaru, but known of by the 3rd hokage. allows Orochimaru to send his soul out and take over another body, permanently making it his.

Summoning Jutsu;Re-animation: Revives the dead in bodies composed of dust and dirt. unlike other summoning jutsus, this doesn't require a blood sacrifice, but rather requires one life for every life revived.

Shadow Clone Jutsu: as mike said, it is a multiplication technique that generates solid illusions. However, it is known to more than just Naruto. It is known by most Leaf Village Jonin. For instance Ebisu(sp?) and Kakashi. Even the 3rd Hokage and the Anbu Black Ops. The damage sustained by the clones is not afflicted directly to the user's body, but rather to the user's chakra.

Mind-transfer jutsu: Known to Ino, but known of by Leaf Village Jonin, as well as Sakura. Sends the user's spiritual energy out at the opponent, thought the energy travels slowly. If the user misses, their bodies are mere puppets until the spirit returns, which takes several minutes. if the user is successful, they are able to control target, but can be driven off if the target has a strong enough will. any damage afflicted to the target during this jutsu is also afflicted to the body of the user.

Hidden Mist Jutsu: Known to Zabuza (most likely copied by Kakashi) Uses the water in the air to create a dense fog. the more chakra used for the jutsu, the denser the fog. the user can create a fog so dense that even they can't see through it.

Sharingan: bound to the Uchihas and Kakashi Hatake(Kakashi sensei) for those of you interested, it literally translate to "Copy/Mirror Wheel Eye." The Sharingan gives the eye extra pupils. the center pupil allows the eye to see color. the first of the extra pupils allows better detection of the opponents movements. the 2nd perfectly copies what is being seen. the
    3rd allows the user to use logic to predict the next move their opponent will make. the Sharingan also has hypnotic properties, but i do not understand how they work. anyone wanna take a crack at that part?

Byakugan: Bound to the Hyuga clan. literally translates to "White/Evil Eye." As mike said, allows them to see through solid objects and in nearly 360 degress with the exception of a blind spot in the back of the neck. Also allows them to see chakra points which are invisible to all other eyes, including the Sharingan

Primary Lotus: A powerful grapple technique that allows the user to spiral slam their opponent into the ground head first. causes the user immense pain due to opening the gate of opening and releasing the mind's restraint on the muscles, causing the user to put far too much strain on the body. a forbidden jutsu for which the condition for using is "To protect the life of someone precious," in the words of Guy-sensei. Lee uses this, but i've not seen sasuke use it.

well i just described all the jutsus that i listed. i'm thirsty now. i'm gonna get a root beer

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    You all forgot Rasengan.

even i don't know what that is and i've seen pretty much every episode.

so, still think i'm just a naruto freak? i was leaning more towards naruto addict.

Pokémon Professor Mike

Sasuke used the Primary lotus against that chakra-draining guy (I do not know his name.) He used it because he couldn't use any other techniques at the time.

Ransengan is the 'purple energy orb' Naruto uses against Sasuke in a few of their battles. He normally has a Shadow Clone prepare the tech for him, but made it literally single-handedly during his last battle against Sasuke.

i missed that episode, so i don't know his name, but he didn't use the Lotus. he used Lion's Barrage. which is 1 kick that launches your opponents into the air, 2 kicks to them while they're in mid air, 1 punch to send them to the ground, and 1 kick just as they hit the ground.

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

I bought a Leaf Village headband at Meijer's for about eight bucks. But I'm so skinny, I can wear it as a belt! It'll go through my belt loops and tie around the back one!

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

wierd. i think i'm still a naruto addict though. anyone who can give explinations of that many jutsus has to be obsessed with naruto.

pkmnpearl

ive senn all the episodes that are out on teles so gfar and all the shaman king ones

naruto pokemon andf shaman king and avatar is kl

i missed those few only because i was at camp on the night they aired, but i'm gonna catch them when they air again on cartoon network.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast