Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Naruto

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

Fabrication is the general norm for them.

umbreonkid7

I Love Naruto I Watch It Every
    Week I Loved the Waterfall Episode

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    Here's a site that I use to read the manga at: http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/welcome.msnw
    Hey, thanks!
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Haha. Poor Naruto. Getting caught in such a strange genjutsu on episode 15.

The new Rasengan totally rocks!

(I skipped this part in the manga or else I would've known all of this. )

I just started 15. : D

Beginning Trainer

Default spoilers

Ill check back so tell me if any one wants any spoilers I have plenty. just tell me in a private message

Where is a good place to download epsidoes.
    -.---.----..

Hiromi

Ahhh.
    Naruto. I remember I used to watch it like three or two years ago. Great anime, I mean who doesn't like pre-teen hormone raged powerful ninjas?
    Plus, I fell in love with Rock Lee.
    But now it's just so..
    There's just a bunch of kids going around "OMG I LUV NARUTO ITS SO COOL" when they just watched their first episode on Cartoon Network. Yah, I know they're kids but it just makes me remember that Naruto has become so mainstream.
    And then so many kids on forums and you know technically everywhere putting their names as Naruto Characters because that way they make themselves feel like hardcore otakus. You know, identifying themselves with an anime.
    But then it gets to the point were the damn kids just get obsessed and then it makes you not like the show anymore.

Samething happens with music.

It's sad that Naruto had to be spoiled just for big companies to win a few millions. Becuase then what happens to us, the little people? We have to deal with bratty ten year olds trying to challenge us in our knowledge about the Akatsuki or whatever.
    I mean wtf?

However, I like the fact that the manga hasn't been so exploited.

Rock lee is about my second favorite. No one appreciates him because he doesnt look 'cool' but he's one of the coolest on there. All his fights are intense and keep you awake where as other characters aren't so great ( haku and zabuza). I actually only read the mangas and play the clash of ninja games. you're right though, little kids are what ruins it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Where is a good place to download epsidoes.
    http://realitylapse.com/info/naruto/splash.php

Direct downloads of every episode including Shippuuden ones. (This is where I watch them.)

As for Rock Lee, I like the fact that is respectiful to nearly everyone and has honor for fallen enemies. Plus, his drunken fights are always fun to watch.

Though, where he is on my favorites list keeps changing.

Itachi

Itachi owns.

'Nuff said.

Hey Itachi, how far are you in the series?

Itachi

I've got slow internet, so I'm not up to speed on the latest events on the series.

Basically, I'm on the episodes with Toonami on Cartoon Network. :/

Beginning Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Ahhh.
    Naruto. I remember I used to watch it like three or two years ago. Great anime, I mean who doesn't like pre-teen hormone raged powerful ninjas?
    Plus, I fell in love with Rock Lee.
    But now it's just so..
    There's just a bunch of kids going around "OMG I LUV NARUTO ITS SO COOL" when they just watched their first episode on Cartoon Network. Yah, I know they're kids but it just makes me remember that Naruto has become so mainstream.
    And then so many kids on forums and you know technically everywhere putting their names as Naruto Characters because that way they make themselves feel like hardcore otakus. You know, identifying themselves with an anime.
    But then it gets to the point were the damn kids just get obsessed and then it makes you not like the show anymore.

Samething happens with music.

It's sad that Naruto had to be spoiled just for big companies to win a few millions. Becuase then what happens to us, the little people? We have to deal with bratty ten year olds trying to challenge us in our knowledge about the Akatsuki or whatever.
    I mean wtf?

However, I like the fact that the manga hasn't been so exploited.
    kenshon hemora batosi the man slayer .......

Itachi

Quote Originally Posted by rayquaza93 View Post
    Hmm? >_O;

Huh, from what I see, everyone loves Lee.

Thanks for the link pichubro.
    -.---.----..

hinata is where it's at. she's so quiet, but she masks great fury!!

sakura is waaaaaaaaaayyy less bitchy in part 2, she's awesome now

Quote Originally Posted by Peeki View Post
    hinata is where it's at.

Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar

Oh my gosh, I used to hate that show because of how bad fans made it look. Then I was bored one day and gave it a chance... now I'm fucking in love with Gaara! D:

...Come to think of it, I hate most shows before I like them. I even used to hate Transformers and made fun of anyone who liked them. : P
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

Gaara's awesome *glomp*

Not only am I crazy about anime, but I get into fangirl-ism with male characters far too easily...
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

I think all Gaara fans shouldn't watch episode 17 of Shippuuden just by the episode title.

That title kinda scared me. DON'T SPOIL but jeez i hope it's wrong T_T

Quote Originally Posted by rayquaza93 View Post
    kenshin himura, hitokiri battosai.

Beginning Trainer

angry

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Professor Mike View Post
    I can explain a few for you:

Sand Coffin: Known only to Gaara, he encases his opponents in sand to detain them, and also uses it in conjunction with Desert Funeral (Sand Burial)

Sand Burial: Known only to Gaara, he uses the sand to crush his opponents (sometimes merely breaking bones, others, completely liquifying his opponent.)

Re-Incarnation jutsu: Known only to Orochimaru, he kills two people as a sacrifice to bring two back to life.

Shadow Clone jutsu: Known only to Naruto, A multiplication technique that generates 'solid-illusions', any damage inflicted on the clones before they vanish is inflicted on Naruto.

Mind Transfer jutsu: Known to Ino, she uses it to temporarily take control of another person's body.

Hidden Mist jutsu: Known to Zabuza and Kakashi, Summons a thick fog to provide cover.

Sharingan: A special eye technique that enables the user to perfectly copy any jutsu it sees. Restricted to the Uchiha Clan and Kakashi.

Byuakugan: A special eye technique that enables the user to see through objects and almost completely around them. Restricted to the Hyuga clan.

Primary Lotus: A grapple technique that allows the user to pile drive the opponent into the Ground. Used by Rock Lee and Sasuke Uchiha.

I'm gonna stop for now.
    Hey loser sharigan and byuakugan are blood traits primary lotus is also known by kakashi and gai also mind transfer is known by ino's dad also shadow clones dont damagenaruto just take some chakra and kakashi and many other can perform this like saratobi oroachimaru and isumba and any one that is higher than jounin or has sharigan also its not [COLOR="Red"]REINCARNATION JUTSU its a forbbiden summoning jutsu that only the soul with in a body offering that can be shaped the into the souls last body

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567