Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fullmetal Alchemist - Worst Anime?

What makes naruto the worse? Reasons plz.

I didn't like what I watched of naruto but I wouldn't say it's the worst per say. I think it's a good show for younger kids; I just like more serious shows.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    I didn't like what I watched of naruto but I wouldn't say it's the worst per say. I think it's a good show for younger kids; I just like more serious shows.
    Cartoon Network killed it. Don't let it fool you.

@ Kelsh. Yeah, give reasons. You can't just say: "I hate this" and leave.

Leader of the 7 Sins of PD: Dante Espeonmaster's Avatar

Naruto? Hardly the worst, though I myself am not a fan of it. I did get a few laughs when I watched it though.
    Bishies Claimed: Ed~Rose~Armony~Dante
    ~Mikey ^.^
    Pairs: DSX*Pichubro*Red

Worst anime ever technically I forget what it's called, maybe Demon Scroll? It was really pointless almost uncomfortable grotesque violence with a really strange story about resurrecting Satan or something and it was only 3 episodes with a really stupid ending. Most of the time these shows are somewhat enjoyable for the humorous violence or so bad it's funny effect but this was so bad it surpassed that.

An example of an average scene is some woman having sex with a dying soldier while he coughs blood onto her and makes grotesque dying noises surrounded by dead bodies in a church.

Sounds like something mex would get off to. But getting back on topic, I don't think this debate is really going to go anywhere because it's based solely on opinion and not facts. We can all say whether we don't or do like it and give reasons, but it's an endless, pointless debate.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Naruto gets pretty heavy at parts, let alone the violence and language. Most people write it off as a kid show because of the cast of characters involved without watching it enough to be able to get a comprehensive feel for it.

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

I don't think this debate is really going to go anywhere because it's based solely on opinion and not facts. We can all say whether we don't or do like it and give reasons, but it's an endless, pointless debate.
    Honestly, Walrus is right.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Squid View Post
    Naruto gets pretty heavy at parts, let alone the violence and language. Most people write it off as a kid show because of the cast of characters involved without watching it enough to be able to get a comprehensive feel for it.
    i agree i watch it all the time, its my favorite anime because it has a good plot and story, lots of twists, sad parts(poor gaara), and funny parts. nuff said
    derp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12