Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tHe great PD Bible

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Default tHe great PD Bible

Last night I was thinking when an idea popped into my head:

The Great Pokedream Bible

Book 1: URLed

Chapter 1-In the beginning

In the beginning, the internet was dark. THe internet was scoured with forums of death and pain. Then, a great God named Tim arose and created a forum, and this was good.
    The next day, God created a great land of power called the Miscellaneous. He smiled and said, "This is good."
    On the third day, he created a place called the Northlands for ordcer and governing. There was also a place for New members to introduce themselves.
    On the fourth day, he created an area for Pokemon discussion, in which people would discuss the truths of Pokemon. And he said, "This is good."
    On the fifth day, he created the Southlands, areas for literary arts and spells to be bound and shown to the community. and he said, "This is good".
    On the sixth day, he created the Spam Forum, a land for all bad doers and Noobs to go to when they are banished from the great world of the Misc.And he said, "This is good"
    on the seventh day, God created the first man to govern his world, and dubbed him "Fullmetal". He gazed upon his world and said, "This PWNs."

Next up, Chap. 2-Posting the forbidden

Posting the forbidden

And Fullmetal gazed upon the new world and saw that he was the only one there. He spoke to God and said, "Oh high and mighty God, why have you put me alone?" And God spoke to Fullmetal saying, "Lie down, so that I might make a partner for you."
    And Fullmetal lay down upon a rock and slept, and God made a wife for him from one of his ribs and dubbed her Eevee. And fullmetal woke and gazed upon his wife and he loved her, and called her "Eve". And Eve looked at him and called him "Adam". And he ly with her.
    The next day, a new inhabitant came, named Neehirc (Yes, I know of Neehirc), and he bent down low to Eve from a link. And thus he spoke, "Lo, you see that button, press it." And sunk back into the link and did more evil things. And Eve looked at the button and pressed it.
    And thus, a thread was created, and Eve discussed morals with herself, and she grew wise. And she came to Adam, and said, "You should try posting a topic." And Adam posted a simple topic and became aware of his nakedness. And he came upon Eve and he asked her, "Why do we not use Firefox?"
    And so, the both obtained Firefox. And God saw this and asked, "You have posted a topic, haven't you?" And Adam fell to his knees and cried, "Yes, oh God of flesh!" And God questioned of him, "Who hath told you to do this?" "Neehirc!" Eve cried out. And thud God turned to the cowering Neehirc and banished him from the new world of Pokedream.
    "You have posted," God cried out, "Now you must be banished from the Garden of Misc.!"
    And Adam and eve were exiled to the Spam Forum for their deeds and resided there.

Next up: Chap 3-Two Siblings

Chapter 3 - Two siblings

When they were in the Land of Spam, Eve had two children, Peeki and Kelsh. Peeki was the older son, and was found to loce cats more than Kelsh. Kelsh grew jealous of Peeki's love to cats, for she also loved them.
    One day, Kelsh threw a rock at Peeki because of her jealousy. Peeki died from the hit. When adam saw Kelsh's bad deeds, he banished her from their habitat. Kelsh wept, for she had also procured God's wrath, and he had placed a symbol upon her forhead.
    When wild animals saw this symbol, they attacked her, and when she met small animals, they fled before her. Even the cats that she loved fled. She spoke up to God, saying, "Oh lord, maker of all that is here, why must you make me suffer?"
    And God heard her cries and took pity, and he swept the symbol from her forehead. And thus, she lived her life and gave birth to children, and human growth was created.

Chapter 4: Ripdo's Forum

Thereupon came a time when humankind was prosperous, and they spread throughout Pokedream, both to the North and the South. And the lord saw their prosperity and was happy.
    However, soon forumites came upon wickedness. And soon there was illiteracy in stories and cybering in the land of Spam. And god became displeased.
    He sent his moderators throughout Pokedream to search for one who still was righteous. And they came upon a poster called Ripdo and her family, who lived in the land of Ghetto.
    And the admin spoke to Ripdo, saying, "I am the admin of Northlands and Southlands, of Spam and Miscellaneous. I am the one who created these forums. I have come to the for I have a task that though might perform, for though art righteous."
    And he instructed Ripdo to craete a forum, and to carry two of each elite into the forum.
    And Ripdo and her family of Ghetto created a forum for in which the elites could dwell whilst God performed his wonders. And it was good.
    And God gazed upon the forum Ripdo had created and dubbed it Gr00vy, and it was holy.
    And thus Ripdo brought two of every elite into her forum. And they stayed in the forum for 40 days and 40 nights. And God performed a Great Purge and wiped out all sinners from Pokedream.
    And when the purge was finished the elites returned from Gr00vy and came upon the Welcome forum. And it was hailed as the point fo all enw life.
    And when they looked up into the top of the page they saw a banner. And God spoke to them then, saying, "This is the sign of my wonders, and it shall remain here to remind all members that I am here with them."
    Last edited by Solly; 08-31-2010 at 05:28 PM.

I am writing a history of PD for my 25k and it will be spectacular.

to solly

to tim

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    I am writing a history of PD for my 25k and it will be spectacular.
    Good, I can use that for the second book: Renewal

but you still have to keep on writing

Yes, yes, I know. Since the chapters aren't that long, I could probably do them daily.

One more thing, who wants to be Wei's wife?

Eve does

How 'bout it Eve?

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    How 'bout it Eve?
    We all know she's Adam's wife.

Maybe I should've made the first man FM... then it would have been adam and Eve.

Then it's settled, FM is now the first man. And so:

Posting the forbidden

And Fullmetal gazed upon the new world and saw that he was the only one there. He spoke to God and said, "Oh high and mighty God, why have you put me alone?" And God spoke to Fullmetal saying, "Lie down, so that I might make a partner for you."
    And Fullmetal lay down upon a rock and slept, and God made a wife for him from one of his ribs and dubbed her Eevee. And fullmetal woke and gazed upon his wife and he loved her, and called her "Eve". And Eve looked at him and called him "Adam". And he ly with her.
    The next day, a new inhabitant came, named Neehirc (Yes, I know of Neehirc), and he bent down low to Eve from a link. And thus he spoke, "Lo, you see that button, press it." And sunk back into the link and did more evil things. And Eve looked at the button and pressed it.
    And thus, a thread was created, and Eve discussed morals with herself, and she grew wise. And she came to Adam, and said, "You should try posting a topic." And Adam posted a simple topic and became aware of his nakedness. And he came upon Eve and he asked her, "Why do we not use Firefox?"
    And so, the both obtained Firefox. And God saw this and asked, "You have posted a topic, haven't you?" And Adam fell to his knees and cried, "Yes, oh God of flesh!" And God questioned of him, "Who hath told you to do this?" "Neehirc!" Eve cried out. And thud God turned to the cowering Neehirc and banished him from the new world of Pokedream.
    "You have posted," God cried out, "Now you must be banished from the Garden of Misc.!"
    And Adam and eve were exiled to the Spam Forum for their deeds and resided there.

Next up: Chap 3-Two brothers

Then it's settled, FM is now the first man. And so:

Posting the forbidden

Next up: Chap 3-Two brothers
    No suprise that this bible lies too...

You think I was going for realistic theme?

Your Good Book isn't that good.

I can't change your opinion, Mario. Live with it.

If anyone should write it, it should be someone whose been here for anything good.

I'm not writing a fiction story, not a reality story.

Besides, could you explain why "If anyone should write it, it should be someone whose been here for anything good."

I'm not writing a fiction story, not a reality story.
    Your basing it on things you don't understand and dishonoring our proud history.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Your basing it on things you don't understand and dishonoring our proud history.
    Um, no I'm not.

Listen, I wrote this, you didn't. I'm sure I know what I'm basing it on.

Geezus Kryzt

!
    This idea did not pop in your head! You stole thy idea from me.

Nope. No stolen ideas. You're too new to pop into my head in the middle of the knight. I got the idea when I saw this book on Jewish Literacy.

Geezus Kryzt

No, you got the idea when I said "I will one day tell PD of the true bible." in my introduction thread.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast