Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: tHe great PD Bible

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

What? How is that supposed to be telling a bible story based on Pokedream?

Geezus Kryzt

Because I was going to tell the bible in the form of PD. As soon as I say I was going to do a bible story, guess who makes a bible story thread?

You don't even know half the members here. How would you expect to pull that off?

Geezus Kryzt

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    You don't even know half the members here. How would you expect to pull that off?
    This has gone far over your head young one.
    You are a very difficult person.

Mex, God, Fullmetal, Ripdos, TeenageAngst, Squid, You, Walrus, RedCheetah, Mewtwo, Thunderz Legacy, Eve, Trannel, Peeki, Xion: The Master of Steel, Hiromi, FallenAngel, EarthDragon, Ninetails, Nanaki, kg, Kakashi, CL, Goku, Jimmy, Mario, Vash the Stampede, Hicky. Shall I go on?

And do you know all their personalities? And on that manner, do you know them all personally?

Geezus Kryzt

This truly has gone over your head

And why do you say that?

Geezus Kryzt

It will all make sense in do time, for now, learn of your plagiaristic ways and better yourself through stopping.

You still have no proof that I stole your idea. You never even told me it, doofus.

Geezus Kryzt

Now you are resorting to thine name calling? This is a low, especially for one of the judist faith. Tsk tsk, such tragidy. If you read over that introduction thread, thy will find me speaking of a bible I will one day inform you all apon.

The next day, today, I come on to find a travesty, my idea stolen. Such a shame.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

You still have no proof that I stole your idea. You never even told me it, doofus.
    Don't fuck with the power of mythic beings. I myself included. I wrote my story a minute ago but the post died somehow.

Jezus Krypt: Acting like a snob doesn't get you anywhere. I think you're in denial from the fact that I wrote this first.

Marioo you mean that in a religious sense, or are you playing along in some way?

Geezus Kryzt

Nay Mario, you are excluded from my forces. You have the abilities of the red balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezus Kryzt View Post
    Nay Mario, you are excluded from my forces. You have the abilities of the red balls.
    I still don't see where you gave me the idea to write the PD Bible. Oh, and i think you're making overkill of this.

Geezus Kryzt

Jezus Krypt: Acting like a snob doesn't get you anywhere. I think you're in denial from the fact that I wrote this first.

Mario: Do you mean that in a religious sense, or are you playing along in some way?
    *Geezus Kryzt. I do not see how I have been acting snobbish, I do apologize for my ways, I hadn't noticed that you were a much more supreme being. With your amazing "flaming" abilities, it shocks me you haven't recieved your own forum to be moderator of!

*Geezus Kryzt. I do not see how I have been acting snobbish, I do apologize for my ways, I hadn't noticed that you were a much more supreme being. With your amazing "flaming" abilities, it shocks me you haven't recieved your own forum to be moderator of!
    I'm trying to flame you?

Geezus Kryzt

I still don't see where you gave me the idea to write the PD Bible. Oh, and i think you're making overkill of this.
    I do believe that you are overkilling this, as a simple apology would have worked in this case.

Geezus Kryzt

I'm trying to flame you?
    Are you blind to your own ways? Was it not you that called me a "doofus," told me that it was my fault for carrying this on, and calling me a "snob." Do come back when your arguments fit with each other please.

I do believe that you are overkilling this, as a simple apology would have worked in this case.
    Well. If you insist upon it, we come to an impasse. You stick to your point, I stick to mine. I cannot change the way you think. You're stuck on the idea that I plagiarized. You cannot prove it. I cannot disprove it. So leave before another topic is ruined by pointless arguments.

Are you blind to your own ways? Was it not you that called me a "doofus," told me that it was my fault for carrying this on, and calling me a "snob." Do come back when your arguments fit with each other please.
    I think you misinterpret the meaning of flaming.

Geezus Kryzt

I presume you will later bring this up, and say you were thy better man for leaving first. This is what I have learned from father to be a "cop out"

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Well. If you insist upon it, we come to an impasse. You stick to your point, I stick to mine. I cannot change the way you think. You're stuck on the idea that I plagiarized. You cannot prove it. I cannot disprove it. So leave before another topic is ruined by pointless arguments.
    Don't make me smite you with my furious anger. I swear I'll excercise my fullest wrath apon your sorry soul!

I presume you will later bring this up, and say you were thy better man for leaving first. This is what I have learned from father to be a "cop out"
    Forgive me, father! I shall attempt to pardon thyself by praying for forgivness.

Geezus Kryzt

I do believe your powers are for good, so I allow them to go on, sin pardoned.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast