Heh, I don't get where you guys are getting all of this God is perfectly good and benevolent. I'm Christian...esque, and I can't recall the Bible ever actually saying God was good, in fact the OT makes him seem pretty dark. He created us to serve and entertain him, it was his Son, the Christ who negotiated with him the sending people to heaven and such. I'm not SURE it ever says Christ is good, well, I suppose Born Without Sin counts, and it heavily implies Good.

I look at it this way. God is of an entirely Lawful bent, he rewards those who follow his tennents and punishes those who fail to serve him. Jesus is an entirely Good bent, he went out of his way, even going so far as to lower himself to the position of mortality to give the human race an out, and the Spirit is entirely impersonal. I'm not sure how much I believe in the supernatural, and the mystical effects of other religions, but I tend to belive that the Holy Spirit is entirely neutral and can be tapped into by just about anyone....

I dunno if any of that made any since but, eh... I felt like talking.