Thread: I'm slow...

Default I'm slow...

Yes, I'm slow. I JUST realized a few days ago that what happens if you put Jessie and James's names together. You got Jessie James a guy who stole a bunch of stuff and all that... Then you have Butch and Cassidy. Butch Cassidy was a train robber. (I think he was fictional though...maybe not) and You have Annie and Oakly. Annie Oakly was a "Straight Shoorter" as they call it... I don't know the rest of the team rockets...(If there are any)

Paired with Haruhara Haruko, Poke_princess_v73, and UmbreonGal

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

A "Straight Shooter" is a sniper.

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

No. Annie Oakly was a "sharp shooter"; she preformed in Buffualo Bill's Wild West Show with her husband. "Annie Oakly" was actually just her nickname; her real name was Phoepe [sp] Ann[e] Moses. A "sharp shooter" is somebody who performs tricks with guns, like shooting a silver dollar in midair or shooting the smouldering end of a cigarette off.

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

*shrugs* another one of my off days. They happen about once a week... sometime more often. *snores*

Paired with Haruhara Haruko, Poke_princess_v73, and UmbreonGal

awsome_dude14

it took me about a year to find out that mewtwo actually ment mew two as in the second mew. i think i have heard of butch cassidy but not jessie james.

Murdock

Lol. After hearing the names Jessie and James and Mewtwo I immediatly realized the pun. But what's up with all these names like makuhita? Sounds like a bad Japanese translation, or they were on crack when they made up the name.