Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Measure of a Forum: TA's autobiography

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

Goku I don't like you and think you should reconsider your font format.

VS

Goku you immature 12 year old fatass text-jew where the fuck do you get off? You bitch about people's posts being too long yet you have bold italic all red caps as if to amplify everything you say when all it does is make your shit unreadable, not that we'd want to read it since half the time it's about as intelligent as it looks, that is, very loud, nonsensicle and shares the striking resemblance to an angry 10 year old with ADHD and a keyboard.

The latter is clearly supirior.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

I didn't try to win, because I knew I wouldn't. You told me that if we came through or if Mario posted, we would win, but I knew that was a lie. Tim even said it before, he wants to stir up shit to get some activity. It worked in a way, because when they won that stupid, rigged battle, TA and some others came back.

Not to mention near the end, Goku flat out gave up. He asked for a "treaty". Squid later told me that he told Goku it would mean he would lose. Well, apparently, there was a mix up, because afterwards he still said the "treaty" went through. He said things like "I WONT ATTACK SASUKE BECAUSE WE MADE THAT TREATY" etc.
    -.---.----..

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    Goku I don't like you and think you should reconsider your font format.

VS

Goku you immature 12 year old fatass text-jew where the fuck do you get off? You bitch about people's posts being too long yet you have bold italic all red caps as if to amplify everything you say when all it does is make your shit unreadable, not that we'd want to read it since half the time it's about as intelligent as it looks, that is, very loud, nonsensicle and shares the striking resemblance to an angry 10 year old with ADHD and a keyboard.

The latter is clearly supirior.
    This should go in the other thread.

Oh I know people tried, their desperation towards the end was heartbreaking.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire

I might move it there or quote it later if they don't like my large posts.

Here I am with my empire

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    I didn't try to win, because I knew I wouldn't. You told me that if we came through or if Mario posted, we would win, but I knew that was a lie. Tim even said it before, he wants to stir up shit to get some activity. It worked in a way, because when they won that stupid, rigged battle, TA and some others came back.

Not to mention near the end, Goku flat out gave up. He asked for a "treaty". Squid later told me that he told Goku it would mean he would lose. Well, apparently, there was a mix up, because afterwards he still said the "treaty" went through. He said things like "I WONT ATTACK SASUKE BECAUSE WE MADE THAT TREATY" etc.
    It really wasn't at all, me and fm would've voted if one or both of those things happened, but they didn't so you lost. It wasn't rigged you guys just didn't preform well enough.

If you had paid attention you'd see he retracted the treaty and since I didn't put the no treaties rule in the first post I wasn't ban him for it on first offense . I've told you these things several times but you seem to be ignoring it so you can continue acting like everyone is out to get you. You need to put the past behind you, there's another chance to get them banned now so you should put in some effort and quit bitching about us being unjust.

Arguing with them is tedius, just to tell you. After about 5 minutes. You won't see anything new. Almost all of their posts will be recycled posts they said before or your own insults. I dealt with this through some 35 pages with probably 5 posts by jimmy that were "intellectual."
    -.---.----..

I feel like for the first time in a long time I'm the only thing standing between this forum and utter doom...

Here I am with my empire

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Arguing with them is tedius, just to tell you. After about 5 minutes. You won't see anything new. Almost all of their posts will be recycled posts they said before or your own insults. I dealt with this through some 35 pages with probably 5 posts by jimmy that were "intellectual."
    With the way you guys argued I can see how it would get tiring, thats why you need to be better then you were before.

Alright then.
    -.---.----..

Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    I feel like for the first time in a long time I'm the only thing standing between this forum and utter doom...
    Its more than Jimmy and Goku that are destroying the forum, its the stagnation in general. The forum will never reach its former splendor with the same nubs and mediocre regs posting the same shit over and over in an endless circle of mediocre diary threads and insecure backslapping. We need an influx of new members, thats the real life blood of any forum.
    Last edited by Giant Squid; 05-29-2007 at 03:10 PM.

That's why the groovy forums died.

Here I am with my empire

Bumped back from the grave.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

This brought back wonderful memories
    Greatness Reincarnated

good old days

Here I am with my empire

Very interesting thread.

But what is this tone? The whole thread is 90% straight up serious, little no no sarcasm and innuedos like there are today.

<__<

dam it

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

goddammit kirby, this is a serious thread

Re-reading this topic I've come to realize that the topics of 2007-2008 were god tier. These topics age like good scotch. Also at this point the topics from 2005-2006 on the old forum could be passed as the original holy scripture, speaking both for their age and the impossibility of finding them. All we have are stories handed down through the generations.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Jesus Christ, was PD REALLY this serious back then. I mean, looking back if this happened today I'd just say penis and be done with it, FM was LEGIT all up on this shit and he was around my age now. Oh FM.

In either case, upon reading this I have two things to say. One, RC needs to post more funny things and two, what was that Christian website?

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

homeschooldebate.com

or .org

that was hilarious. me, devil, ta, xion and RAICHU.26 i believe it was. they legit sent out e-mails saying we were anti-christian internet terrorists and they were seeking legal action.

and yeah pd drama was so stupid, i got too involved in it but i couldnt help myself because every but me was being STUPID and WRONG. the only other person you could trust to have reasonable assessments of pd drama was devil.

now that its all behind us im going to publicly proclaim what i always knew to be true of the dogar/fullmetal MEGA-DRAMA:

for real, fullmetal started it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast