Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars discussion

Intermediate Trainer

I can't go. I'm stuck here in Michigan.... forever....

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion2.0 View Post
    I can't go. I'm stuck here in Michigan.... forever....
    Your scared! Scared of my dark vulcan death grip!

Intermediate Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Trek will never die! You and your garbage will!
    You damn Trekkie! Star Trek died because of the cancellation of it's last series, Enterprise, and it didn't have books or videogames as a fallback plan!!! They even discouraged FANFICS! Take that, Spock!

Intermediate Trainer

Your scared! Scared of my dark vulcan death grip!
    You are no match for the Dark Side of the Force!

*Force chokes him*

You damn Trekkie! Star Trek died because of the cancellation of it's last series, Enterprise, and it didn't have books or videogames as a fallback plan!!! They even discouraged FANFICS! Take that, Spock!
    Don't be silly! It didn't get canceled, It reached it's series finalle. It had more books and movies and series' then Star wars could ever have! It rocked too! It was the coolest thing in the universe! Spock rocks your socks anyway! Jean-Luke Picard could beat up Luke Skywalker anyday Any universe! And the milenium falcon had nothing on any of the enterprises! OH SHIT! I WENT THERE TOO!!!

Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar

This all reminds me of some nerd I annoyed in P.E.
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

Intermediate Trainer

And the milenium falcon had nothing on any of the enterprises! OH SHIT! I WENT THERE TOO!!!
    Oh no you didn't! You did NOT just insult the Millenium Falcon! Bring it, you damn Trekkie!

Fire proton torpedoes!

Oh no you didn't! You did NOT just insult the Millenium Falcon! Bring it, you damn Trekkie!

Fire proton torpedoes!
    Aww, bitch, It's already been brought! Your inferior technology got nothin!

Every character from Star Trek could destroy every character from Star Wars.

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Flame time...

Dear Mex and Mario,

For a while now I've been wandering down the hallowed halls of memory, reminiscing over times gone by and pondering whether or not I'll meet Nyeka again. Well, it seems that that won't happen, thankfully, but I still have business to attend to when it comes to jerks who ruin the forum experience for others. Far be it from me to say that I am perfect, as I do indeed sometimes break into conversations where I should really stay out, but there comes a time when even I must stand back and gape in awe at the inconsiderate behaviour of others. It is one thing to hold a conversation in a thread that bears little or no relation to it, but it is quite another to begin abusing the creator. A reasonable person would express their distate in a civilised manner. Only amoral jerks such as yourselves would resort to abuse. At such times, the only true reply is to return fire, as it were. So, to begin:

You two are the most stuck up, self important, amoral gits I have met in all my time since leaving the Incinerator Forums. I have never come across anyone else who ahs even begun to compare to Nyeka, and yet you two have reached that bar, and perhaps even surpassed it. Far be it for me to try and change you, for you are clearly beyond such measures. The only realistic course is to attempt to remove you from my life as much as possible in the quickest and preferably most painful way possible. On a more specific note: Mario, you are the most mentally bent person I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. You are unable to take compliments when they are given, and indeed almost unable to even grasp the concept of reality, and the void between reality and fantasy. It seems to me that you live in such a void, suspended between normality and what passes these days for chaos. Your purpose is only to cause mayhem and twist all that you see. I would no doubt be pleased if you were to suddenly disappear from the realms of humanity. Mex... There's nothing to say. Go and get yourself killed as quickly as possible lest I hunt you down and do it myself.

Note: These views are not held by me personally. I just think you're both jerks. This was merely an opportunity to see if I could match what I have done previously.

Oh, and the Millenium Falcon utterly nukes the Enterprise. Accept it.

Ed.

Except Chewbacca.

Intermediate Trainer

Get the Death Star out here

Ooh, what now?!

*Fires Death Star superlaser at Enterprise and blows it up in a spectacular explosion*

Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    Flame time...

Dear Mex and Mario,

For a while now I've been wandering down the hallowed halls of memory, reminiscing over times gone by and pondering whether or not I'll meet Nyeka again. Well, it seems that that won't happen, thankfully, but I still have business to attend to when it comes to jerks who ruin the forum experience for others. Far be it from me to say that I am perfect, as I do indeed sometimes break into conversations where I should really stay out, but there comes a time when even I must stand back and gape in awe at the inconsiderate behaviour of others. It is one thing to hold a conversation in a thread that bears little or no relation to it, but it is quite another to begin abusing the creator. A reasonable person would express their distate in a civilised manner. Only amoral jerks such as yourselves would resort to abuse. At such times, the only true reply is to return fire, as it were. So, to begin:

You two are the most stuck up, self important, amoral gits I have met in all my time since leaving the Incinerator Forums. I have never come across anyone else who ahs even begun to compare to Nyeka, and yet you two have reached that bar, and perhaps even surpassed it. Far be it for me to try and change you, for you are clearly beyond such measures. The only realistic course is to attempt to remove you from my life as much as possible in the quickest and preferably most painful way possible. On a more specific note: Mario, you are the most mentally bent person I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. You are unable to take compliments when they are given, and indeed almost unable to even grasp the concept of reality, and the void between reality and fantasy. It seems to me that you live in such a void, suspended between normality and what passes these days for chaos. Your purpose is only to cause mayhem and twist all that you see. I would no doubt be pleased if you were to suddenly disappear from the realms of humanity. Mex... There's nothing to say. Go and get yourself killed as quickly as possible lest I hunt you down and do it myself.

Note: These views are not held by me personally. I just think you're both jerks. This was merely an opportunity to see if I could match what I have done previously.

Ed.
    Holy shit there is no way I'm reading that.

You don't have to if you don't want to.

Ed.

Oh I know.

Flame time...

Dear Mex and Mario,

Ed.
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH HA HA HA HAH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH AH HA AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH AH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HAH AH AH AH HA H A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laugh at you.

Intermediate Trainer

Flame time...

Dear Mex and Mario,

Ed.
    Now that I have seen you in action, I admire you so much I would do the same if I could think of something like that. Oh, and Mario....

The Enterprise has been terminated.

Did you actually read it?

So I see. Worth a try, right?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ed.

Intermediate Trainer

The whole thing, 5 times.

The whole thing, 5 times.
    haha this post was actually somewhat humorous

Practice makes perfect.

Ed.

Intermediate Trainer

Go Ed, go Ed, go Ed!

Next post better be someone talking about Star Wars, 'cause I am SICK of this Star Trek crap!

Get the Death Star out here

Ooh, what now?!

*Fires Death Star superlaser at Enterprise and blows it up in a spectacular explosion*
    All the enterprises got yo ass beat. Deep space nine pimpsmacks yo ass. Even the faggoty Excelsior class ship smacks you up like Yang Manchun on Yeon Namsang on a bad day! The death star is an overglorified Ball! Go have an orgy at the star wars cantena you Sci Fi pussy!

Lightsaber vs. Phaser: Lightsaber wins, because Star Fleet personnel aren't allowed to set phasers to kill Fools...

Ed.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast