Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The JadeMoon [Illit]

Intermediate Trainer

ooc: Sure, let's start. The base commander is Doff Seerdon. (I dare you to ask me how I came up with that.

ic: "Hey! Ervan! You done over there?"

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Almost... *solders a few wires* Okay, Amp, charge her up...
    BOOMF!!!
    *coughs* Why is there always smoke? Anyway, it's ready. It does the following: sees all EM and sound waves, has a torch, a mini-laser, a projector, an 8 GB hard-drive, a microphone and a speaker. Oh, and Wi-Fi. It also runs on a heavily shielded nucear battery, so it won't run out or give you cancer. *hands it over* What're you going to need it for?

Magnetical dark hole the master's Avatar

I ran over to them seeing smoke. "What are you guys doing over there? You'll kill us all! And i still need my life."

You obviously do not realise that smoke is a necessary part of any inventive process.

monkeyvirus

Could i join? heres my form:

Name: Elliot Gealy (female)
    Appearance: Japanese, short black hair, 5' 5" jeans, t-shirt, baggy shirt (u get the picture) and chunky trainers though she does own a lab coat somewhere.
    Histroy: brought up in central london (and so doesnt actually speak japanese) did genetics at cambridge though also as good as did a course in quantum physics but doesnt have the qualification. Her father used to work in MI5 and her brother is a lieutenant in the RAF so she decided to go into the military.
    Why she's here: transferred from british to US military after realising across the pond scientists got big fat pay cheques and she had it under good authority something big was happening.

Intermediate Trainer

ooc: Monkeyvirus: Accepted

ic: "This eyeball is the next step in amputation technology. And that smoke was not neccessary, Ervan."

Right... And believe me, an emission of carbon is a good sign. So, what's next on the agenda?

monkeyvirus

*wanders in* hey guys, whats todays project? *sees cybernetic eye* hey cool what you got in there an 8 gig? *flips over and has a quick shuftie at the internal workings*

Intermediate Trainer

ic: "Who are you?"

ooc:

monkeyvirus

oh sorry! Elliot Gealy, yeah I know guy's name, my dad was all for ignoring gender stereotypes. Just transferred from some top-secret thingummie im not allowed to talk about, it was in Lewisham

DON'T PLAY WITH THE EYE!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US!?!?

Intermediate Trainer

ic: "Put it back on the table!"

monkeyvirus

hey no worries it didn't blow up, well done. Most people don't take enough precautions with this nuclear stuff, some can be really irresponsible.

You're an idiot... Now, the agenda?

Intermediate Trainer

ic: "You guys have to go to the weapons test grounds. Commander's orders. And I have to stay here."

Sure, Scott, sure... Well, it won't hurt. Amp, Ironclad, let's move. *goes outside and looks around* Okay, I don't like the look of this... A, M and P, spread out. If you find anything suspicious, send a Shock Wave. Ironclad, stick with me. Time to see what's going on around here... *starts walking while A, M and P float off ahead*

Intermediate Trainer

ic: Scott looked out through a window at Ervan. He whispered to himself, "What are you up to, Ervan?"

The disadvantage of using scripts is that they just don't cut it sometimes... Time to switch to prose, I guess.

Ervan had just reached the test site when a bolt of lightning arced ahead of him. "Amp must have found something. C'mon, Ironclad." He sprinted towards the source. When he arrived, Amp had teamed up again, and was Locked-On to the thing in front of it. "What the hell?" muttered Ervan. He bent to pick it up, but his Registeel blocked him and grabbed the thing instead. Ervan pulled an eyepiece from his pocket. "It looks... Alive. Perhaps we should get Elliot to take a look..."

A note on Amp: Amp is a Magneton. Now, rather than being three Magnemite glued together like in the GB games, I tend to think of it as three seperate Magnemite that work together, like in Colisseum. This is why it can split into the three Magnemite: A, M and P, each with 1/3 of Amp's strength. I'll assume the same if any Dugtrio turn up (i.e. they could split up into three Diglett at will).

Ed.

Intermediate Trainer

ooc: I like that idea.

ic: Scott turned around and got to work on building the robotic arm from designs he had made.

Ervan ran back to the base with Ironclad close behind. He burst into the lab. "Elliot! I've got something for you to look at!" he shouted.

Intermediate Trainer

ic: As Scott carefully lifted up the robotic arm, Ervan burst in looking for Elliot. Startled, Scott almost dropped the arm. "Hey! This is very delicate equipment!"

"And this may be an important discovery. Where's Elliot? Oh, I know how to find her. Amp, split up and search. Bring her here if you find her." A, M and P set off to find the girl. Ervan turned to Scott. "So, want to see what Ironclad's holding?" he asked, a slight smile on his face.

Intermediate Trainer

ic: Scott sighed. "All right, I'll bite. What is it?"

monkeyvirus

One of Ervan's magnamites burst into the room causing Elliot to fall off her chair and spill boiling coffee down her front.
    "AAAAAH! Jesus, crap, ow, what?"
    the magnemite simply cried its metallic squeal and made motions towards the door so she picked herself up and followed it. Immeadiately she doubled back and yelled:
    "hey Roy grab my stuff and come with us!"
    Her Chimchar deftly gripped her battered silver case and jogged after her.
    * a few minutes later *
    "Ervan your little ball-bearing over here just caused me to pour boiling liquid in places id rather not think about so this had better be g- is that what i think it is? boy oh boy you've excelled yourself this time, I'll give you the pleasure of telling Scott exactly what you've got there."

Magnetical dark hole the master's Avatar

"Hmm...I'm asking myself if my dream of making an EMP cannon can come true?" I asked myself. I went to the meteor field to look if everything's alright there.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast