Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The JadeMoon [Illit]

Intermediate Trainer

ic: "Well, Ervan? What exactly is this?"

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

"Obviously I know, being a physicist. Elliot, you're the only one who knows anything about biology, so stop complaining about Amp scaring you and tell us what the hell that is!"

Intermediate Trainer

ic: "Well, I'll have to find out later. The commander is coming around for his routine check, so don't do anything stupid."

"What, already? Amp, Ironclad, help me tidy up in here." The three of them quickly rearranged the room so it looked much cleaner than it really was.

monkeyvirus

"what do we do stand to attention?" she asked sarcastically but obidiently pulled Roy into line next to her, "hey Ervan make sure you put that somewhere secure make sure it's got the anti-teleport online as well we have now idea if this thing has psychic capabilities though if its what i think it is we may have a problem..."

"Sure. A can do that, right?" The Magnemite set off, returning a few minutes later and joining up with the rest of Amp. They sound like a gang "So, what do you think that thing is?" he whispered in Elliot's ear.

Intermediate Trainer

ic: "Shut it, you two. He's here."

monkeyvirus

ooc: hahaha ervan has groupies
    ic: "Hey what you know Scott knows so we're just going to get this inspection over with and then I'll tell both of you" She whispered back in a strained voice with a frown.

People with a lot of questions had always bugged her. She went over to Scott and nudged him, "how long is this going to take? If my hunch is right that thing is too dangerous to leave unsupervised."

Intermediate Trainer

ic: The commander checked over the lab, wrote a few things on his clipboard, and left. Scott relaxed his shoulders.

Ervan resumed conversation immediately. "Dangerous you say? We should get back quickly. Ironclad, could you go first, please, to make sure nothing's wrong? Amp will be behind you if you need help for some reason."

Intermediate Trainer

ic: "I'm going to the medresearch lab. I left something in there that's important..."

monkeyvirus

Elliot sighed, were any of these people going to be completely open? She followed Ervan and Roy padded along beside her.
    "Scott hurry up otherwise Ervan may explode with anticipation and that could get messy..."

Intermediate Trainer

ic: "You guys get going on whatever you have to do. I've got to get to work. Oh, and Ervan, I'm going to need that robotic eyeball."

"Okay then. You do that while I risk potential death." He followed Ironclad and Amp out of the room. Soon they came to a previously unlocked door. "I'll assume you did this, A. Can you unlock it quickly?" A floated up to the door and placed both its magnets in the center. Sparks flew and the door raised up. Immediately a green blob flew up at A only to be caught by Ironclad. "Quick, Amp! Zap Cannon! We need to keep it restrained!" Amp fired at the same moment it escaped, and Ironclad took the full blast. Electricity sparked across his body I always think of Regirock and Registeel as hes and he stiffened up. The creature sped down the corridor. "Damn! I'll need to find a Full Restore. Amp, follow it. One of you keep Locked-On and be ready to Zap Cannon it when you can. The other two should use Shock Wave if it attacks again. Now hurry, we can't let it escape!" Amp charged after the thing. Ervan looked at Ironclad and patted his shoulder. "I just need to go to the lab and grab the Full Restore. I'll be back soon." He set off at a sprint.

He was running back to Ironclad when he bumped into M. "Did you catch it?" he asked. M nodded and Ervan breathed a sigh of relief. "Good work." M signalled towards a corridor. "Wait until Ironclad's all right, okay?"

Bloody lag!!! Now I need to edit that so it fits...

Ed.

Intermediate Trainer

ic: Scott walked to a secret area of the medlab. He looked at the barely alive Typhlosion, and got to work on putting the arm and eye on him to replace the ones it had lost.

monkeyvirus

ic: She ran forward as soon as she'd heard Ervan's yells, idiot idiot idiot she thought to herself, i didn't tell him to make sure there was an electromagnetic field as well

She saw a green blob fly past with AMP hot on its tail, Roy lept on her shoulder and grimaced he knew what was coming. She sprinted right after them.

"Roy once they zap him you're gonna have to fire spin it and fast, okay you remember we practiced." Roy rolled his eyes at her and she allowed herself a little smile Roy might be cute but he was deffinately but he had arrogance in spades too.

Roy bounded off her shoulder as they came to the point where AMP had cornered the blob. The fire spin worked and the blob simply sat cowering in the face of the flames but Roy couldnt keep it up forever so she sent M to get Ervan and set about scrabbling in her pockets for a prototype pokeball...

Intermediate Trainer

ic: "Almost done, buddy..."

monkeyvirus

She pulled it out it was deceptively light she'd beend trying to harness pokemons natural ability to paralyse or otherwise incapacitate opponents to aid catpture. I mean if the animal could be packed into the thing surely their powers could. The result had been the cage ball which simaltaneously paralyzed and hynotised the pokemon before finally envoloping it in a firespin attack or freezing it depending on which version you wanted.

"Okay guys back off I've got this covered" She threw the ball and it opened, she prayed for a second...

ooc: is it caught who knows? which way do u want the story

Intermediate Trainer

ooc: Doesn't matter to my part.

ic: "There. All done." The Typhlosion then fell asleep out of exhaustion.

Ah! Now I have to hyper-edit mine. Thanks -_-

Ervan had just finished applying the solution when M appeared. "He's almost-" Ervan was cut off by a loud groan from the Registeel. "Yeah, I missed you too. Anyway, what is it, M?" The Magnemite lead the other two back to the corridor with the thing. When he arrived, he saw Elliot standing with a strange pokeball. "You better tell me what's in there, or otherwise I'm getting rid of it."

Am i too late to join?

Intermediate Trainer

ooc: Nope, you just have to post a profile.

ic: "I'll have to take you somewhere the commander can't find you. I'll also have to name you."

Name: Edo

Appearance: 1.75M, gray/blue eyes, blonde almost white hair, a scar on his left cheek.

Reason for joining: He escaped from a top security facility (owned by Team Rocket( for being the only person alive who was able to succesfully catch a Mew. The facility was on an island and he escaped on a small boat, and he arrived, uncounsious, starving, and thirsty. He has Mew on a pokeball around his neclase. He is extremly good at Chemestry, and Physics. He also has a Pikachu, an Electivire, and a Roserade.

Note, he never talks about Mew and he never let it go out of its pokeball.

Intermediate Trainer

ooc: Edit it to include a history and you'll be fine. Just keep Mew out of the sight of Commander Seerdon.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast