Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 15 Posters of All Time

Quote Originally Posted by SS__ View Post
    5. Old Sassy_Suicine

i used to be awful

i was a kid

give me sum slack
    hunnn you have to stop making excuses for yourself. you've said some form of "i was a kid, give me some slack" quite a lot, and i'm pretty sure everyone gets your point now. but, every time someone sees that, all it will do is remind them that you sucked, and that does nothing for your cause. so don't worry about how good you are, don't comment on your own quality of posting, and just post.

(i used italics to emphasize my point!!!!)

I still can't help but feel satisfied with this list

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

me neither

MEX AND I SHARE THE SAME VIEWPOINTZ

i still agree with the list
    :3

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Don't be losers, I'm right

" First off, Dave shouldn't be on this list."

without him there would be no tim

" First off, Dave shouldn't be on this list."

without him there would be no tim
    Doesn't matter. I don't like dave. He's a bitch. Tim would have somehow made it here anyway.

He doesnt even post now. And he hasnt been for ages. He shouldnt be on there.

no, or at least a lower rank.

neither does "pikaschnozz McNutz"

no, or at least a lower rank.

neither does "pikaschnozz McNutz"
    He's not a bitch. And I probably would have just put him on that Pikashnozz/Pikalover level and not listen him.

u guys r rite tim deserves 2 die!!!!! ur list is SO wrong man~!!

your interpretation of the list is wrong. It states top 15 posters of ALL TIME. It doesn't matter if Dogar is currently active or not, he was awesome back then and obviously lead God here. So your ways to go around that won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    your interpretation of the list is wrong. It states top 15 posters of ALL TIME. It doesn't matter if Dogar is currently active or not, he was awesome back then and obviously lead God here. So your ways to go around that won't work.
    Dave's a bitch still

And either way, Squid shouldn't be on this list and Eve should still be bumped up

I think Squid holds a lot of importance. Keep him up there.

Squid's always been nobody and always will be in my book.

as much as I respect your opinion, it's not what a lot of people here think to be true.

Me being one of them

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I think Giant Squid deserves a spot on there. Besides, what do you suggest to replace him with, Mario?

Know what I love about this? Only people who placed high on the list and people who ride cocks and don't mean anything are agreeing with the exact placement of everything. I'm just mentioning a few small flaws and things I disagree with.

Mario, I'm saying I agree with it because I think it is correct. It is not because I think all of these people are good, I'm just saying it because they are better than anybody else you could put on.

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Mario, I'm saying I agree with it because I think it is correct. It is not because I think all of these people are good, I'm just saying it because they are better than anybody else you could put on.
    Shut the fuck up you little cock rider. Your fucking no one. You agree because a respected memeber said it. It could have been fucking CL and you would have agreed, and he isn't respected. That's just the kinda piece of shit you are.

Why? Because I have a point?

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Shut the fuck up you little cock rider. Your fucking no one. You agree because a respected memeber said it. It could have been fucking CL and you would have agreed, and he isn't respected. That's just the kinda piece of shit you are.
    Read and understand faggot.

Did you ever stop to think that it may be just a coincidence that I think these people deserve to be up there? I disagree sometimes. I post that I do, and then I get flamed for it. If I do agree, then I get called a bandwagon, and I get flamed anyways. You ut me in a no win situation, Mario, penning me up because you stick to the thought that I always agree with him because I'm a suck up. you stick me under your big, fat thumb and make me squirm. The worst part about it is that I know I'm squirming, and I can't do anything about it, which is what makes me think of you as a sick pervert.

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Did you ever stop to think that it may be just a coincidence that I think these people deserve to be up there? I disagree sometimes. I post that I do, and then I get flamed for it. If I do agree, then I get called a bandwagon, and I get flamed anyways. You ut me in a no win situation, Mario, penning me up because you stick to the thought that I always agree with him because I'm a suck up. you stick me under your big, fat thumb and make me squirm. The worst part about it is that I know I'm squirming, and I can't do anything about it, which is what makes me think of you as a sick pervert.
    It's not a coincidence. We both know that. You only disagree when you think it'll make you seem tough and not like the cock riding little bitch that you are. Give up your little attempts to act like somebody around here. You got that chance while I was gone and no one would shut fags like you down. Playtime for faggots like you is over. You squirm because it's second nature for a worm like you. And it's all your going to do your whole life. It would be best to except the fact that you will never amount to anything for as long as you live now to save yourself the effort and heartbreak of trying. You would be an idiot to try and even respond to this and it would just be further squirming.

So what are you saying, Mario. THat I cannot like Tim's posts? That it is physically impossible for soebody to *Gasp* actually like this list without being flattered by it or being a bandwagon? Just becuase you don't like doesn't mean everybody else won't like. If that were the case, then you actually want some bandwagons following you around. And, just supposing that you do prove I am a bandwagon, how will that benefit you in any way shape or for. "I just proved a nobody was a bandwagon! (Yay!)".

As for the worm comment, if I may use a metaphor, if there were no worms, life would be much worse than it is now. Sure, they aren't much to look at, but they biodegrade all oragnisms once they are dead. If it wen't for worms, you'd probably be walking in a six foot high pile of bodies everyday. So the same with me. You kill all the noobs and kick them out of the Misc. THen they come to the Spam forum, or the RPG Board. And I munch on them and flame them once they are weak, so that they leave, rather than gaining power and returning. Although you do not know it, I am a necessary component in the flaming cycle.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast