Thread: You love strong Pokemon on your team, so you may want to read this... ;)

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

Default You love strong Pokemon on your team, so you may want to read this... ;)

Hey hey, hello fellow Pokemon Trainers, Breeders, and Coordinators.

As the title of this thread suggests, you love strong Pokemon on your team. I'm assuming that that, or your curiosity, is what compelled you to click on it. Well, as some of you here may know, I own a Pokemon Emerald Version with a little over 20 level 100 Pokemon on it, and they come in quite a variety too. I'm offering you the chance to have these Pokemon as your own. And everything on the game too. In other words, I'm giving you the chance to have my game. I have a lot of rare items (including several VERY good hold items and over 50 of all the permanently stat-boosting items, i.e. Calcium etc.), a completed Hoenn Dex, 3 Symbols and impressive records at the Battle Frontier, excellent contest-winning Pokemon for those of you who enjoy contests (my Ninetails and Raichu have over 12 ribbons :3), and the large majority of my Pokemon (not including my several Unown, which I haven't trained a bit) are at least level 50, with, as I said, over 20 level 100s.

Interested?
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

You're confusing me TL. You've elaborated a fair bit on how good your game is, but you haven't said why you want to give away that stuff in the first place, nor have said anything about what we should do to get that awesome stuff. Even if we're interested, there's nothing we can do about it except post stuff like:

"OMG!!!!1111 I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOR LIFE!!!!!1111"

Or however it is that noobs write.

Murdock

y do u say interested? how is it possible for us to even trade with u?

As in we are definetely not in the smae country or even; the same continent!!

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...nnercu8ty8.png <------>[EdHikariEdoardoPeeksYvonneDBLacey]

I'm not dead. Just veryvery inactive nowadays.

I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar

Mail, maybe?
    I'm not asking for it, just answering jirachi4eva's question.
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^

I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar

Ahaha, I just thought I'd leave a bit of suspense. Anyway I'm telling you guys this because I'm gonna put my game on eBay soon. When I actually do put it up there, I'll give you the link.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

For how much?

Ahh, not sure yet. But I'll be selling my GBA with it, more than likely, so the price will be a bit higher of course.
    [CENTER]

no. i'd never sell emerald.

I don't really get the time to play it anymore, plus I don't know anyone who plays Pokemon... Most of the people I know make fun of Pokemon, not play it. >_< So anyway, I think someone else will be much happier with them.
    [CENTER]