actually people were on ca's side so shut up

rolleyes

also people saying mario's modding is going overboard = ganging up on him

Advanced Trainer

Eve isn't in a good mood

oh pd

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    Eve isn't in a good mood

i asked you what is wrong in the picture thread and i shall ask it again here
    where you lay your answer is up to you!
    choose wisely!

i said it in the picture thread and i will say it here too!

eve you're being a moron if it's for the reason i heard.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

I'm just doing what everyone else is afraid to do. I personally think seeing misc with half it's threads deleted should be a profound message to all who see it. A message that says "These threads suck" They need to go. They are falling out of my flaming power. They're becoming flame-resistant strains now. And the only way they can be controled is absolute extermination. I wouldn't be flaming them either way. This is what needs to happen. I can only flame so much by myself. If someone who was half decent would try to give a shit and back me up, that would certainly help instead of just not posting or making threads that would be good that just get mauled by shit memebers.

i dunno, i wouldn't say I'm (i won't speak for everyone) afraid to delete every post by nanaki or walrus or buckweat or whoever. it's more of a hassle to the readers really. it does send the message of "dont post like shit" but you don't really tell them how to up their game, so there's no improvement

Quote Originally Posted by kg View Post
    i dunno, i wouldn't say I'm (i won't speak for everyone) afraid to delete every post by nanaki or walrus or buckweat or whoever. it's more of a hassle to the readers really. it does send the message of "dont post like shit" but you don't really tell them how to up their game, so there's no improvement
    They up thier game by fucking off. That's the only way they can help the forum, by leaving. That's what they would have done if I had flamed them to death.

And to the other guy, your fucking no one, go play in the shit chamber. I said decent members, not meaning people who are part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    I'm just doing what everyone else is afraid to do. I personally think seeing misc with half it's threads deleted should be a profound message to all who see it. A message that says "These threads suck" They need to go. They are falling out of my flaming power. They're becoming flame-resistant strains now. And the only way they can be controled is absolute extermination. I wouldn't be flaming them either way. This is what needs to happen. I can only flame so much by myself. If someone who was half decent would try to give a shit and back me up, that would certainly help instead of just not posting or making threads that would be good that just get mauled by shit memebers.
    Lock then do not delete. Shitty threads die within hours or even a couple days anyway.

Threads are only part of it too. Harassing of members simply because you don't like them is what should be flamed, not removing any attempt to speak on their part. That's just not fair

Otherwise i do like the enthusiasm, i'm not saying to let them romp free. I'm asking you to change your means is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Lock then do not delete. Shitty threads die within hours or even a couple days anyway.

Threads are only part of it too. Harassing of members simply because you don't like them is what should be flamed, not removing any attempt to speak on their part. That's just not fair

Otherwise i do like the enthusiasm, i'm not saying to let them romp free. I'm asking you to change your means is all.
    I don't always like to play fair. Were playing with an enemy who doesn'y like to play by the rules anyway. Beyond that, Things need deleting, Locking them is the same thing except deleted things have the added bonus that they actualy go away. Plus I get a great feeling when I see "deleted by Mario the black knight" going half way down the page, Sorta like a god who has struck down his vengence on a world of sinners. Harassing people with the power is a little bad, but sometimes I just get short tempered and don't feel like dealing out a flame. And as I said, I can't keep up with it all alone. I won't be completely crazy, but I'm definatly gonna rule with an Iron black fist and crush the unfair way when needed.

I don't always like to play fair. Were playing with an enemy who doesn'y like to play by the rules anyway. Beyond that, Things need deleting, Locking them is the same thing except deleted things have the added bonus that they actualy go away. Plus I get a great feeling when I see "deleted by Mario the black knight" going half way down the page, Sorta like a god who has struck down his vengence on a world of sinners. Harassing people with the power is a little bad, but sometimes I just get short tempered and don't feel like dealing out a flame. And as I said, I can't keep up with it all alone. I won't be completely crazy, but I'm definatly gonna rule with an Iron black fist and crush the unfair way when needed.
    hahahaha thank you for not bullshitting that. i can respect honesty.

as long as you stop people just trying to exist peacefully, i won't have a problem. i was just annoyed seeing people merely speaking (even if speaking was redundant and not fresh) and to have you destroy it for no visible reason other than your discretion, which i don't agree with.

dont delete threads with my posts in them

when threads are deleted, posts are subtracted from postcount

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    dont delete threads with my posts in them

when threads are deleted, posts are subtracted from postcount
    It's not like your post count will suffer that much. You can make up 5 or 10 posts in about half a minute. Buck up, justice has it's casulties.

My postcount must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    My postcount must be true.
    Well you can't have everything. If you don't want threads to disappear, deal out some justice and help me get rid of some fags. Bisides, you usually don't post in the threads I delete anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jimmy chow View Post
    Damn mario you are spineless as hell
    After what i had just witnissed, i am inclined to agree.

OK, bitch, let's play. Why am I better than you? I've made good posts before, unlike you. My first ten posts alone were better than anything you've ever post in your life. You've done nothing but established yourself a shitty sub-fourm mainly because it would keep you and your ass buddy goku away from making terrible posts where the regulars stay. I act like the Black knight because I earned it. If it came down to it if the people who matter around here were forced to ban one of us forever as a ritulistic sacrifice to the gods who govern everything good and decent in the world, who would they pick? Me or you? Think about that one before you question my position. I got respect. You've got a male fuck buddy and a laugh out of Tim and Squid. Any questions, faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    After what i had just witnissed, i am inclined to agree.
    Don't question my methods. I know what I'm doing.

heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll yeaaaaaaa

Finally. I was going to give you the FINAL WARNING and demod you if you kept up with the stalin-esque speech and secret police style moderating.

Don't question my methods. I know what I'm doing.
    oh it's been questioned. prove me wrong.

_
    _____
    ______
    _____
    ___

___

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast