Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO: MTBK

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

It's what we call a bait and switch in the wrestling world.

aww fuck yea this is good stuff

You know, I think I'm gonna Fullmetal this one, since it's his thread and all.

Same old shit, wont work with me dumbass. First of all I have made many good posts, your first ten posts were in a fucking battle
    You haven't done shit as far as good posts. My first posts on PD were deleted because they were considered too explict. And it was never a battle it was more of a massacre. You think your posts are good? Your used to this age of PD. Your standards are way in the shitter. Your in an age where CL's aren't the worst here. THAT'S PRETTY FUCKING BAD. Go back to the old forum and read post when I joined. Go back to the old forum and read stuff from a year ago. Then you'll start to understand what a real good post is.

I established myself a shitty forum, Do you even have your own shitty frum better yet good one, Ithink not fucktard. I got the subforum becuase I won an argument with the stakes of me being banned.
    I do, it's call Misc. And you won nothing. They gave it to you because no one gave a shit enough to try to get rid of you. You won by default you sad little bitch. They probably figured it was a way to get rid of your halfass flamewars all over misc. They thought it was funny but no one else did. So they contained you.

Do I really give a fuck about everything good in decent in the world, HELL NO!! First of all if you would get banned for shit like that you are dumb as hell. I can question your position becuase I can actually protect myself with out the means of deleting threads and posts
    Clearly you don't care about the everything good and decent in the world. You fight against it contantly for the forces of Meteocrety and Shittyness. "First of all if you would get banned for shit like that you are dumb as hell?" That is an ironic statement. Say that to yourself outloud and then question who really is dumb ass hell. You can't even question why Nanaki sucks so much, let alone my methods. I can defend myself with deleting threads and posts, that's how I got here.

I dont have the respect I deserve becuase of prissy bitches like you who are obsessed with having things supposedly good and peachy.
    I missed the part when prissy bitch became the cool new slang term for people who have an idea of what good posting is. Right about now your argument is getting weak.

Lastly I have made most of this forum luagh at the beginning but slowly tooned down as time passed. Faggots are gay people, im not gay but you talk alot about homesexuals, are you gay?
    Really? Tim may think he's the whole forum, but he isn't. I had a PM from someone who was literally begging me to help with flaming you off the board. And faggots are people like you who have sex with other faggots like Goku. I don't talk a lot about Homosexuals, I make fun of them. Clear difference. Fag.

this is the good shit

marios rapin

Sad little boy... Just a minute. figured you were up to something incredibly unintersting and easliy destroyed. Had enough time to eat dinner, got to the neibhors, And take a shit. I'll handle this as quick as I can.

I'll continue Fullmetaling this because it's fun.

I havent done shit as far as good posts, hhhmmmm most of all my posts even at the beginning spanned 5 pages but I was always interrupted and cuaght in a confrontation which killed it.
    That doesn't mean a damn thing. Your argument continues to get weak. 5 pages only means you can post a lot. It's all shit. Complete shit. I'm constantly caught in confrontation and I do fine. Your excuses mean nothing to me.

I want you to say my standards are in the shitter to yourself over and over again until you happen to notice how bad yours is. I already know what a real good post is and I have not seen one from you yet, I wonder why have you become shitty?
    In fear of sounding redundant, weeeaaaak! My standards are incredibly high. I wouldn't think you sucked if they were low like yours. And because your standards are so sad, you've failed to notice that all of my posts are consistantly of higher quality then you could ever achive if Tim himself posted for you.

You are not the owner of the misc dumbass, if you were the leader I suppose even celebi could be the leader.
    OK, go to the forum leaders and read nice and loud to yourself the Gym leaders of Misc. You'll notice that My name is there. And if that weren't enough, I've been ruling misc. since I joined. Thats the way things have always been. And don't talk about shit you don't know about. I'm the reason Celebi left. He probably would still be running wild if I didn't flame him off the board. So don't talk about something you that isn't in your time era, junior.

If no one gave a shit enough to ban me they would have left me be and not staged a BATTLE SO IF I WIN I CAN STAY.
    No, you fucking idiot. Things aren't that simple. Tim and Squid were amused by your horrible posts and legitamatly thought you were from a Collage in Mishagan, just pretending you were that bad. So they staged that so you would beileve that you were actually fighting for something. No one cared enough to try to argue with your ultimate tactic of barely reading posts and just saying whatever shit you could say that would frusterate people with a little bit of thier original post involved.

First of all if I have ever seen half assed flames it has to be from you, you just suck, REALLY BAD.
    Have you noticed this?

this is the good shit
    aww fuck yea this is good stuff
    heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll yeaaaaaaa
    Now unless your dumber than I give you credit for, You should know that those are all directed towards me, not you. They know what I can do and know what a good post is. You think you have made tons of good posts. Let that say something about your credibility as a judge of good posting.

Question, how exactly would you know if i had sex with him If you have never seen me, you dont know me, and lastly for the last fucking time im not gay, faggot in the dictionary has the description of you next to it to describe the meaning dumbass.
    OK, now this here, everyone, is a desperate little boy. I don't even think CL or Nanaki even squated that low in the flame pool. This is how I know your a little faggot.

Why the hell would I care about good and decent? Nothing in this world is good and decent, everything has hidden meaning and false hope is everywhere face it the world wont change ever until it is destroyed. I root for bad and shittyness becuase of people like you who hold all the shitty people down and wont help them improve, and you call yourself a fucking knight.
    What I've taken from this, You watch too much bad anime.I also notice that you ADMIT that you are bad. I help people with the kick in the ass they need towards the right way.

Please explain to me how First of all if you would get banned for shit like that you are dumb as hell is ironic just repat it over and over until your inferior brain sequence picks up the meaning.
    OK, now read that outloud and tell me why I think it's ironic yet agan that you want to insult my intelegence.

Obviously you like keeping supposedly sucky people down below you like you are some damn nobunaga oda, nanaki can be good if he wants to, cl can also but when bitch ass niggas like constantly keep them down they stay at the same level.
    Again a statement to your bad taste in posts. If you knew a bad post wehn you saw it, you would slap yourself in the face and never touch another computer again in your life. I keep no one down, I just keep them in thier place. If they were capable of good posts, they would earn my respect. They haven't and probably won't. Stop acting like you know what's good and bad. You clearly just don't know.

[quote]Deleting posts and threads is gay, dumb, spineless, scary, bitchy, fruity, not black, and just fucking dumb assery in its purest form.[quote]

Then why are you a mod? Oh, I guess that's why you wanted the position so badly if that's your defination of the job. I do it because it's needed. I did it to you because it pissed you off pretty good. It was also a way to dehumanise you. The Nazis ran concentration camps because it was a way to dehumanise thier victims which made them easier to work with. Because I didn't treat you like a real challenger and deleted your posts, It got you into a mind set that I could work with you in. Pretty cleaver psychological warfare, huh?

Prissy bitch means prissy bitch there is no new definition, you are a prissy bitch ass nigga. My argument surpasses your tenfold fucktard. What the fuck does tim have to with this dumbass, off topic as ever. Me and goku have no ties connections anything, I hate him actually to be truthful. Faggot, once again you are MAKING FUN OF AKA TALKING ABOUT FAGGOTS YOU FUCKING RETARD!!
    To bring up an undisputed point yet again that proves this whole thing wrong, YOUR ARGUMENT IS WEAK! If it ever tried to fold itself it would get a chance to see how weak it was and break itself. Stop being a bitch.

By the way you didnt answer the bottom question idiot.
    Simple. I'm the black knight. I posess none of those qualitys you stated. Why do you call youself Kung fu if you don't know kung fu?

So, this last exchange should show that you are pretty badly backed into a corner. I have stained the forum with your blood in a dangerous way. I'd say the only way you could possibly cleasne yourself of your own shame would be to crawl away from this horrid defeat and never come back. Save some face and head back to the shit chamber and never post outside it ever. if you ever try to come back, you should be banned. Get the hell out of my fourm.

And have youself a nice evening. :nigga:

And thus, he is crushed by the black fist.

LL2

I love this thread

Watching people get Slayed by Mario.

jimmy runnin, mario chasin with his black cock hangin out, read to resume rape

this is the image i get

LL2

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

A bloody murder scene is more along the lines of what I see. Him in a large pool of his own blood, trying to crawl away pathedicly, and me standing over him with Yi soon-shin's blade, laughing a Yeon Gaesomun laugh.

LL2

Your words send more chills down my spine then orgasm.

LL2

You just got in Deep shit.......

LL2

Marios about to crush you.

I find contridiction in you Jimmy, you always flip out on people for posting walls of text that could be summarized, but you've been doing just that lately. Methinks there's something wrong with this picture.
    -.---.----..

LL2

Jimmy, post another long Humoress paragraph that I can laugh at.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

I give him credit for trying.

LL2

I don't give him any.

I like how people make claims without examples. It's just shit talking

Quote Originally Posted by LL2 View Post
    Jimmy, post another long Humoress paragraph that I can laugh at.
    shut up.

Then why are you a mod? Oh, I guess that's why you wanted the position so badly if that's your defination of the job. I do it because it's needed. I did it to you because it pissed you off pretty good. It was also a way to dehumanise you. The Nazis ran concentration camps because it was a way to dehumanise thier victims which made them easier to work with.
    TO PLAY REFERREE

He didn't want the job, we gave it to him. Big diff.

@ Nazi's i call Godwin's Law.

Carry on.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Lock then do not delete. Shitty threads die within hours or even a couple days anyway.

Threads are only part of it too. Harassing of members simply because you don't like them is what should be flamed, not removing any attempt to speak on their part. That's just not fair

Otherwise i do like the enthusiasm, i'm not saying to let them romp free. I'm asking you to change your means is all.
    Actually most of the threads on the front page are pretty shit, even the ones by "good" members.

wowwww thats entertaining to read after a crap day at school

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jimmy chow View Post
    Constantly cuaght in confrontation, shit knight you do know that nearly everyone hates me, one argument and they will stop posting even if I win.
    I will just freely post instead of spending hours on end with this long ass back and forth

Weak, explain the definition to me

My standards are if you didnt know very high, if your standards matched mine you would still try to consider your self better then me becuase of your fucked up nature. All of your posts, I cannot find meaning to them, all I get out of it is the same crap from the beginning, how it is of greater consistency and quality I dont know and I hardly give a damn about your dillusions of grandeur. Your spot as a forum leader is obviouly not well deserved and to tell you the truth you bore me immensely.

First of all the different names you acquire mean nothing with out the spine and power to back it up, you constantly talk about how everyone has not taken me seriously and I constantly hear that one, but yet no one stands up but I hear so much crap about me behind my back. You are a fucking idiot, you havent fucking led misc you big damn shit turd. As I was saying if you were truly the leader of the misc then celebi would have a big fat chance at it. The reason I dont know that much is becuase cocks like you never help anybody to learn the fucking history of it. If that were true then now I would be banned becuase I have stopped my big flaming threads, I have heard many fucking variations of that already but yet you know none of the facts you stupid cunt faggot. You might have thought that my only style of arguing but it is not if I was to sit there and fight off 6 or 7 different people who came back an hour later to get more I woulndt need to do that crap. My credibility of knowing a good post I think the only thing you can do is boast, I have not seen not even one of your comment that I could not crush, if that is what you call good posting I must have ultimate posting. A desperate little boy, wow who is the one who even started this argument, the only person desperate is you so you can change PD back to its old self. WASTE OF FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!! when the hell are you gonna get it you stupid fuck, pd wont change back that way you fucking dumbass. The flame pool, once again nanaki and cl, I dont even think they were bad at all, the only reason you say that is becuase you dont like them you fucking dumb ass niggerfaggot. You dont know shit, what the fuck do you know how to take a cock in your ass. You dont have a damn clue about anything. Your brain is inferior, you cannot comprehen the things I say. You cannot possibly think you hold a positive standing where you are the shit knight who deletes threads and posts for no god damn valid reason. What the hell does anime have to do with this fucking argument. Fine I will go off topic, I bet the shit knight watches real world or some other shit you fag. I didnt admit I was bad I said I rooted for shittyness becuase they are always kept down for no god damn reason, get your facts first you fucking dumbass. The kick in the ass, what the fuck are you sayin, you dont help them at all, all you have ever done from what I have seen is just sit there and flame them for no god damn reason. If that is what you think you are like lions, they throw their cubs off of cliffs to show their love and affection, THAT IS A BUNCH OF SHIT, THAT IS NOT TRUE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!
    I insult your intelligence becuase you are only looking at it in one perspective dipshit. Have you ever thought of that you damn ass ape. You still have not shown me any reasons why you say that shit get some basis in your argument cunt. You keep nearly every one down, do you not notice whenever they try to good posters you sit there and repeat what you said the first time they tried. You have even less of a clue of what is good or bad, atleast I give everyone a fair chance unlike you who is extremely biased to nearly every new person. I said deleting threads and posts for no valid reason was dumb assery in its purest form, you are getting worse in gathering facts. What you aredoing is not needed that was the whole point of this thread, if I was fullmetal and did not think of being diplomatic I would most likely demodd you on the fucking spot. The hell, warfare. If you are going by warfare tactics then I must be using the total annihilation strategy, it is working. Metaphors that have not been thought out at all put together like a bland turkey sandwitch, You made yourself look stupid as hell just now. One of my other points that you dont know a thing about me, I actually practice my kung fu every day and I am excellent at it, your question has been abolished. Im backed into a corner, save face, never come back. SORRY!!!!!!!!! I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SAVING FACE I WANT TO RIGHT THIS FUCKING INJUSTICE YOU HAVE SPREAD!! Banned havent you tried that before, IT FAILED FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Please find a point and a basis the next time you try full metal style posting you dumb fuck.

You need to abbreviate this shit by the way, you could put that into 6 sentences you ass, making read all this bitchin, punk ass mutha fucka
    no one wants to read some giant brick of text.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast