Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We have a situation cap'n!

ask why. i would have fucking nailed them on that shit. thats crazy.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

they just say "well that's the program our IT guy supports. end of story." and my parents said I was getting an apple whether I wanted one or not...

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    i had an HP desktop for 4 years til my cousin touched the chips with a magnetic screwdriver (not smart) so we replaced it with a new HP 3 years ago and that has not had a single problem ever. i still have the same mouse even.

i've gone through 4 mice on my laptop though.

the plot thickens.
    we have an hp desktop since last christmas and it's working perfectly

apples OS is made for working that's why. windows is for the home most of the time (hence PC being personal computer).

if you want to get technical, as far as machines go PCs > apples. You can't upgrade any hardware but the RAM in an apple. If you want stronger vid cards or sound, you have to buy an entirely new computer. they're gay like that.

yet another reason why apples suck

Just about no major company makes software specifically for Macs. First programs are made for Windows, and then they're redesigned for Macs, which takes an additional 6 months or so. You really want a new game hot off the shelves? Well, sorry, buddy, you've got to wait a couple more months so you can play it on a shitty mac. My laptop overheats whenever I try playing games on it, so I can't play even the few games they do produce for Mac.

yet another reason why apples suck

Just about no major company makes software specifically for Macs. First programs are made for Windows, and then they're redesigned for Macs, which takes an additional 6 months or so. You really want a new game hot off the shelves? Well, sorry, buddy, you've got to wait a couple more months so you can play it on a shitty mac. My laptop overheats whenever I try playing games on it, so I can't play even the few games they do produce for Mac.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12