Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AGAIN @ Mario

Default AGAIN @ Mario

Final warning. None of your forum superiors agree with your performance anymore, and instead of falling in line you're backlashing. Either shape up or you're done.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

You can delete my posts all you want, Mario, but it only hurts you in the end. Fuck you.

I was about to demod him but tim said give a warning. In all honesty i don't care what foreplay we do, the result will end the same if it's left to my call.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Finally.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

I hope he isn't making a giant response. There is no negotiating here, nor is there any "reasoning". I'm giving you the same terms you give the rest of the forumites, do as i say and that only.

hopefully you wouldn't ban him, demodding would be punishment enough. I can't say I agree with what mario has been doing, but I still respect him

I don't ban. I've only upheld 2 bans in my entire mod life. One was some guy talking shit to me on MSN who also posted on the forum, and another recently who God told me to ban instead of trying to reason.

Leader of the 7 Sins of PD: Dante Espeonmaster's Avatar

Even after this he isn't demodded? I hope he shapes up then, because I've noticed how much deleting he's been doing and I don't agree with it.
    Bishies Claimed: Ed~Rose~Armony~Dante
    ~Mikey ^.^
    Pairs: DSX*Pichubro*Red

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Stop being little faggots. You all want these fags to stop, don't you?. This forum will die if I'm demodded. Tim's active "Lock threads" plan isn't gonna hurt anything. Is it that just sitting back and watching shit go sour is more fun if there's no resistance? Do we like Walrus' Oh so Insightful posts and Kung fu Jummy's incredable, unbeileveable flames. Do we just love CL's threads about useless stupid things. Buckweat's completely not stating the obvious posts. What happened to God and Fullmetal? The two awesome guys? Now you guys are making posts like this.

Final warning. None of your forum superiors agree with your performance anymore, and instead of falling in line you're backlashing. Either shape up or you're done.
    Yep, these are the rebels that took over PD back in the day.

You're done. Don't focus all your hate on me either, notice no one but you agree's with what you've been doing.

Fullmetal didn't take over PD back in the day fool.

In any event, no, you don't have to stand by and see shitty posts. You flame them. Don't delete them. It's a copout, boring, and fucking stupid. It's not hard to lock threads rather than delete them. Most of the time you deleted posts just by people you personally disliked while there were tons others posts that were no better.

Maybe if through your deletings the forum had improved significantly this would be a different story. But it isn't. Usually it just killed activity, and not just shitty activity - any activity. Boosting quality is a million times more important than destroying shit, but I don't see you doing the former nearly as much as you can and should.

You had lots of warnings and I even told you this would happen.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Stop being little faggots. You all want these fags to stop, don't you?. This forum will die if I'm demodded. Tim's active "Lock threads" plan isn't gonna hurt anything. Is it that just sitting back and watching shit go sour is more fun if there's no resistance? Do we like Walrus' Oh so Insightful posts and Kung fu Jummy's incredable, unbeileveable flames. Do we just love CL's threads about useless stupid things. Buckweat's completely not stating the obvious posts. What happened to God and Fullmetal? The two awesome guys? Now you guys are making posts like this.
    First, you stop being a little faggot. Mario just get your head out of your ass. The forum will BLOSSOM if you're demodded, actually. You're deleting act is absurd, and the locking of threads do work. Read the misc. rules before you use any of the MOD controls. We love Walrus, and Jimmy is meh. CL is inactive as of late, so you can't mention him in this. Buckweat can post if he want, and if you don't like his post's, simply ignore them.
    \(_o)/

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
    First, you stop being a little faggot. Mario just get your head out of your ass. The forum will BLOSSOM if you're demodded, actually. You're deleting act is absurd, and the locking of threads do work. Read the misc. rules before you use any of the MOD controls. We love Walrus, and Jimmy is meh. CL is inactive as of late, so you can't mention him in this. Buckweat can post if he want, and if you don't like his post's, simply ignore them.
    Fucking wow you hush right now. I'm not going to let the mario hate parade run out just because he can't delete. BIG MAN CHRIZZ.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Fucking wow you hush right now. I'm not going to let the mario hate parade run out just because he can't delete. BIG MAN CHRIZZ.
    I'm not trying to make this "hate parade" run out. So I can speak my mind if I want to.
    \(_o)/

mario flaming the shit out of people > scrolling through dozens of "this post has been deleted" messages

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Do we just love CL's threads about useless stupid things.
    i believe not all threads have to be about penis size and flaming niggers contrarily to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
    CL is inactive as of late, so you can't mention him in this.
    No, I did make a thread.

Inactive? nah, I'm just posting more in RP and having a life out of PD :|

YAY ALL ABOARD THE HATE TRAIN NOW THAT PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY MATTER ARE DOING SOMETHING AGAINST MARIO. Mario is still a much better poster than all of you. Cunt it up, niggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Latios View Post
    having a life out of PD :|
    finger paintin n tag

yeah =D

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

[No comment] >_>

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    YAY ALL ABOARD THE HATE TRAIN NOW THAT PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY MATTER ARE DOING SOMETHING AGAINST MARIO. Mario is still a much better poster than all of you. Cunt it up, niggers.
    don't you dare put me on that train because I've been standing up to him before you guys decided to demod him.

The people who should really be condemned are the ones that kissed his ass while he was a mod and then join the hate train as soon as he was demodded.

By the way, Sasuke and LL2, the two of you are the worst asskissers ever. It's better not to say anything at all than to blatantly kiss ass to protect your own ass.

ah walrus i don't think people'd say you were bandwagonning, don't worry. you have a right to be pissed off at someone who deletes all of your posts and threads

Advanced Trainer

wow

Advanced Trainer

Everyone on here is sort of two faced. asgh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast