Long ago, two (2) mystical Pokemon was roaming the lands, in search of evil, such evil as Team Rocket. They had roamed the land of Xion and Lehm, and once the legendary Pokemon, Serpantis, roamed the sea's, and Saisei, roamed the land, they has left.
It made Team Rocket scurry away, and hide again from existance, and they haven't being bothering man kind in quite sometime. It also caused Team Aqua and Magma to stay away from Xion and Lehm, letting the Pokemon subsist in peace, but not for long.
[Since the post is long, I have separated it into sections. Access them by pressing CTRL+F (Or just select Edit from the top and the "Find" option, or its equivalent), and copy/paste the title of the section you want to see.]
~Quantum League ~
<1.0> Return of Team Rocket
<1.1> Teams Aqua and Magma Strike
<1.2> Evil Schemes and Mischeiving Agents
~City’s and Towns of Xion and Lehm~
<1.0> Return of Team Rocket <1.0>
This story takes place roughly from regions Kanto–Lehm. Once, Team Rocket disbanned, due to their former leader, Giovanni, retiring his reign of evil, due to the trainer that crushed him, but once Giovanni was still running scams in the regions of Xion and Lehm, Team Rocket awakened two Legendary Pokemon named Serpantis and Saisei, which those who have seen, or even had the chance to take a glimpse of the Pokemon were astonished, they were almighty and powerful, stopping Team Rocket and with the help of this mysterious trainer, Team Rocket Disbanned and Giovanni retired, thus allowing the Pokemon in Xion and Lehm subsist in peace…
After a couple of years, Team Rocket let themselves be forgotten, and nobody dared to mention them in anything – never. Meanwhile Team Rocket seemed to be disbanned, they grew large numbers, in underground caves and routes that connected through all the regions, from kanto to Lehm, and voted new leader to be a former executive of Giovanni, Gareth, was his name. Gareth started recruiting for Team Rocket members, for they were planning something grand – something that not even the power of both legendaries combined could stop this, it was the enormously large number of Team Rocket members, grunts scattered all over the place. Even some recruits in Team Aqua and Magma, which I’ll explain later.
<1.1> Teams Aqua and Magma Strike <1.1>
Meanwhile, the rest of the planet, from teenagers to adults, males to females alike, were in a time of war, all the different countries disagreeing on many many things, causing the worlds peace to be disrupted, countries using Pokemon as bad weapons, using them as slaves, and this is what angered the leaders of the regions.
All in the while of horrid times, teams Aqua and Magma are feuding over land and sea, the Pokemon and all. Both plan on taking over Hoenn, Xion and Lehm, but they all know, they’ll have to go through team Rocket, but both teams have planned it out easily.
Team Magma have recruits in team Rocket and Aqua, and this is all leading to leaks and information from both teams going into the other, while also, Team Rocket have some agents in Aqua and Magma, while the police (Officer Jenny’s to be exact >< have secret agents in on Team Rocket, Aqua and Magma, getting loads of personal information and leaks in on for the Officers, so it seems like the police have the stronger hand in this no? Wrong. Teams Rocket, Magma and Aqua are stronger, and some wiser than these police officers.
If you didn’t read that, I advise you to please take the time and read it, since that is the moral of the story. You may play as a Investigation Agent in any team, (only 3 allowed, one for each team) you may play a beginning trainer-intermediate trainer (if you are a intermediate trainer, me or Xion will have to approve of your Pokemon; plus there is no limit to the trainers allowed, just no more that three (3) intermediate trainers, you may play as a new leader of Teams Magma/Aqua (not Team Rocket, since there is a new leader [Gareth])
(Note: this RP takes place in all regions, and even the Orange Islands, so you may start from either one of those six (6) regions, and you should be able to know which Pokemon starters are allowed in each [exept for Xion and Lehm, which I’ll provide later])
Hmm, I’m not sure but I think this could be a beginning to a new fan fic idea? Maybe, I’m not sure. I’ll think about it. O_o
1) This is a LITERATE/SEMI-LITERATE RP. So, I want good grammar and good spelling, don’t mind me, Xion, or anyone being long-winded, I would like to see the effort by our Rpers.
2) No powergaming/being invincible. Only Legendary Pokemon have that right, and they're not precisely invincible at that. ^^;; You all can control other characters as long as 1. You have permission from said person, 2. You stick to the character's personality, and 3. It is only to advance the story. If the character is nonessential, I will assume they just mutely tailed us.
3) NO LEGENDARIES. (dot/period/w.e)
4) If you are a beginner trainer, you can have only two (2) Pokemon the most! Intermediate, four (4). Note: There are more beginners than intermediates, so I don’t want only intermediate Trainers.
5) HAVE FUN! Humor is always appreciated! Don’t join if you think you’ll be bored out of your mind. =P
Pokemon: (If a trainer or a leader/secret agent)
~City’s and Towns of Xion and Lehm~
Region of Xion
1. Outdate Village – This is the starting city; you will start off here, if you wish, and obtain your starter from the Lab. The professor’s name is Dr. Caesar.
2. Hollow Town – This city is right below Outdate Village, and really introduces the items at the Pokemart, and you finally see a Pokemon Center, where you obviously heal your Pokemon.
3. Excluterus City – The first city with a Gym. This gym specializes in Steel type Pokemon. This city is quite big, but when you get here, and you plan to battle the Gym leader, PM me, and I will give you the Gym Leaders name.
4. Tablecide Town – The second Town you’ll see with a Gym. This Town is to the right of Outdate. (For all the Gym’s from here on out, you will PM me for the name of the Leader) This Gym specializes in Flying type Pokemon. This Town is popular, and you can find a Pokemon Battle Tent/(place where you do Pokemon Contest =P)
5. Bornish City – This city is below Tablecide, and this city is right near a Beach and dock, so Water Pokemon are ideal for this City. You guessed it, This Gym specializes in Water type Pokemon.
6. Sharpen Village – This village is quite small, and is not very popular. You can heal your Pokemon and buy Pokemon items here. This is just on the right of Tablecide.
Region of Lehm (On the right of Tablecide, there is a passage way. This is where you’re going to cross to go to the Region of Lehm. You must have all three badges to continue from here.)
7. Hummened Town – Here, there is a Gym. This town specializes in Ghost Type Pokemon. This town also has a battle tent. This is just right off the passage way. You have made it to the region of Lehm.
8. Straighting City – This city is straight down from Hummened. No Gym here, but there is another scientist’s lab here. The scientist’s name is Professor Garbage. (XD) Not known by most, this guy is a genius. You need help, come here.
9. Zapping Town – Here you will find a Gym, that specializes in Electric type Pokemon. (Weird place for an electric type gym, right in front of water, no? ) This is below to the left of Straightening City.
10. Bandana City – Here, there is a Gym. Bandana specializes in no type. You obtain this Gym badge, you must compete in a Pokemon Contest in this city. (XD I’m putting a little twist in history. ) Bandana is to the upper right of Straightening.
11. Kismet Village – Here, you will face a Gym. This Gym specializes in Fighting Type Pokemon. This will be probably the most challenging Gym you’ll have to face yet, for these fighting type Pokemon are the fastest you can imagine. This is right across from Hummened.
Note: This RP was originally mine and Xions idea. But I don’t know if Xion know’s that I finished this. =/
Another note, this is the Sign-Up thread. I haven’t finished with the citys of Lehm, so keep on checking for me to add this ‘Lehm’ information. =)
THE POKEMON IN BOTH NEW REGIONS ARE NOT MY CREATIONS.
Click here for the Pokemon of Xion, and here for other Pokemon of Xion and Lehm.
Click here for the map of Xion/Lehm.
WE HAVE RISEN, AND FALLEN THROUGHOUT THIS ROLEPLAY, AND XIONS ON MSN WOOOHOO. ok. THIS TIME, THIS RP WILL NOT FALL! ONLY THE ELITE MAY JOIN!