Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quantum's Soul REBORN

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Default Quantum's Soul REBORN

Long ago, two (2) mystical Pokemon was roaming the lands, in search of evil, such evil as Team Rocket. They had roamed the land of Xion and Lehm, and once the legendary Pokemon, Serpantis, roamed the sea's, and Saisei, roamed the land, they has left.

It made Team Rocket scurry away, and hide again from existance, and they haven't being bothering man kind in quite sometime. It also caused Team Aqua and Magma to stay away from Xion and Lehm, letting the Pokemon subsist in peace, but not for long.

[Since the post is long, I have separated it into sections. Access them by pressing CTRL+F (Or just select Edit from the top and the "Find" option, or its equivalent), and copy/paste the title of the section you want to see.]

~Quantum League ~

<1.0> Return of Team Rocket

<1.1> Teams Aqua and Magma Strike

<1.2> Evil Schemes and Mischeiving Agents

~Information~

~Thou Rules~

~Profile Sheet~

~City’s and Towns of Xion and Lehm~

==================================

~Quantum League~

<1.0> Return of Team Rocket <1.0>

This story takes place roughly from regions Kanto–Lehm. Once, Team Rocket disbanned, due to their former leader, Giovanni, retiring his reign of evil, due to the trainer that crushed him, but once Giovanni was still running scams in the regions of Xion and Lehm, Team Rocket awakened two Legendary Pokemon named Serpantis and Saisei, which those who have seen, or even had the chance to take a glimpse of the Pokemon were astonished, they were almighty and powerful, stopping Team Rocket and with the help of this mysterious trainer, Team Rocket Disbanned and Giovanni retired, thus allowing the Pokemon in Xion and Lehm subsist in peace…

After a couple of years, Team Rocket let themselves be forgotten, and nobody dared to mention them in anything – never. Meanwhile Team Rocket seemed to be disbanned, they grew large numbers, in underground caves and routes that connected through all the regions, from kanto to Lehm, and voted new leader to be a former executive of Giovanni, Gareth, was his name. Gareth started recruiting for Team Rocket members, for they were planning something grand – something that not even the power of both legendaries combined could stop this, it was the enormously large number of Team Rocket members, grunts scattered all over the place. Even some recruits in Team Aqua and Magma, which I’ll explain later.

<1.1> Teams Aqua and Magma Strike <1.1>

Meanwhile, the rest of the planet, from teenagers to adults, males to females alike, were in a time of war, all the different countries disagreeing on many many things, causing the worlds peace to be disrupted, countries using Pokemon as bad weapons, using them as slaves, and this is what angered the leaders of the regions.

All in the while of horrid times, teams Aqua and Magma are feuding over land and sea, the Pokemon and all. Both plan on taking over Hoenn, Xion and Lehm, but they all know, they’ll have to go through team Rocket, but both teams have planned it out easily.

Team Magma have recruits in team Rocket and Aqua, and this is all leading to leaks and information from both teams going into the other, while also, Team Rocket have some agents in Aqua and Magma, while the police (Officer Jenny’s to be exact >< have secret agents in on Team Rocket, Aqua and Magma, getting loads of personal information and leaks in on for the Officers, so it seems like the police have the stronger hand in this no? Wrong. Teams Rocket, Magma and Aqua are stronger, and some wiser than these police officers.

~Information~

If you didn’t read that, I advise you to please take the time and read it, since that is the moral of the story. You may play as a Investigation Agent in any team, (only 3 allowed, one for each team) you may play a beginning trainer-intermediate trainer (if you are a intermediate trainer, me or Xion will have to approve of your Pokemon; plus there is no limit to the trainers allowed, just no more that three (3) intermediate trainers, you may play as a new leader of Teams Magma/Aqua (not Team Rocket, since there is a new leader [Gareth])

(Note: this RP takes place in all regions, and even the Orange Islands, so you may start from either one of those six (6) regions, and you should be able to know which Pokemon starters are allowed in each [exept for Xion and Lehm, which I’ll provide later])

Hmm, I’m not sure but I think this could be a beginning to a new fan fic idea? Maybe, I’m not sure. I’ll think about it. O_o

~Thou Rules~

1) This is a LITERATE/SEMI-LITERATE RP. So, I want good grammar and good spelling, don’t mind me, Xion, or anyone being long-winded, I would like to see the effort by our Rpers.

2) No powergaming/being invincible. Only Legendary Pokemon have that right, and they're not precisely invincible at that. ^^;; You all can control other characters as long as 1. You have permission from said person, 2. You stick to the character's personality, and 3. It is only to advance the story. If the character is nonessential, I will assume they just mutely tailed us.

3) NO LEGENDARIES. (dot/period/w.e)

4) If you are a beginner trainer, you can have only two (2) Pokemon the most! Intermediate, four (4). Note: There are more beginners than intermediates, so I don’t want only intermediate Trainers.

5) HAVE FUN! Humor is always appreciated! Don’t join if you think you’ll be bored out of your mind. =P

~Profile Sheet~

Name:

Pokemon: (If a trainer or a leader/secret agent)

Appearance:

Personality:

Biography:

~City’s and Towns of Xion and Lehm~

Region of Xion

1. Outdate Village – This is the starting city; you will start off here, if you wish, and obtain your starter from the Lab. The professor’s name is Dr. Caesar.

2. Hollow Town – This city is right below Outdate Village, and really introduces the items at the Pokemart, and you finally see a Pokemon Center, where you obviously heal your Pokemon.

3. Excluterus City – The first city with a Gym. This gym specializes in Steel type Pokemon. This city is quite big, but when you get here, and you plan to battle the Gym leader, PM me, and I will give you the Gym Leaders name.

4. Tablecide Town – The second Town you’ll see with a Gym. This Town is to the right of Outdate. (For all the Gym’s from here on out, you will PM me for the name of the Leader) This Gym specializes in Flying type Pokemon. This Town is popular, and you can find a Pokemon Battle Tent/(place where you do Pokemon Contest =P)

5. Bornish City – This city is below Tablecide, and this city is right near a Beach and dock, so Water Pokemon are ideal for this City. You guessed it, This Gym specializes in Water type Pokemon.

6. Sharpen Village – This village is quite small, and is not very popular. You can heal your Pokemon and buy Pokemon items here. This is just on the right of Tablecide.

Region of Lehm (On the right of Tablecide, there is a passage way. This is where you’re going to cross to go to the Region of Lehm. You must have all three badges to continue from here.)

7. Hummened Town – Here, there is a Gym. This town specializes in Ghost Type Pokemon. This town also has a battle tent. This is just right off the passage way. You have made it to the region of Lehm.

8. Straighting City – This city is straight down from Hummened. No Gym here, but there is another scientist’s lab here. The scientist’s name is Professor Garbage. (XD) Not known by most, this guy is a genius. You need help, come here.

9. Zapping Town – Here you will find a Gym, that specializes in Electric type Pokemon. (Weird place for an electric type gym, right in front of water, no? ) This is below to the left of Straightening City.

10. Bandana City – Here, there is a Gym. Bandana specializes in no type. You obtain this Gym badge, you must compete in a Pokemon Contest in this city. (XD I’m putting a little twist in history. ) Bandana is to the upper right of Straightening.

11. Kismet Village – Here, you will face a Gym. This Gym specializes in Fighting Type Pokemon. This will be probably the most challenging Gym you’ll have to face yet, for these fighting type Pokemon are the fastest you can imagine. This is right across from Hummened.

Note: This RP was originally mine and Xions idea. But I don’t know if Xion know’s that I finished this. =/

Another note, this is the Sign-Up thread. I haven’t finished with the citys of Lehm, so keep on checking for me to add this ‘Lehm’ information. =)

THE POKEMON IN BOTH NEW REGIONS ARE NOT MY CREATIONS.

Click here for the Pokemon of Xion, and here for other Pokemon of Xion and Lehm.

Click here for the map of Xion/Lehm.

WE HAVE RISEN, AND FALLEN THROUGHOUT THIS ROLEPLAY, AND XIONS ON MSN WOOOHOO. ok. THIS TIME, THIS RP WILL NOT FALL! ONLY THE ELITE MAY JOIN!

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Name Kakashi Ganshii
    Age 20
    Gender Male

Pokemon
    Persian [Sekhmet; Female]
    Mime Jr. [Mimien; Male]
    Monkash [Woodsehk; Male]
    Arktup [Azarcht; Male]
    Charmeleon [male]

Position Team Rocket executive

Appearance Click here for a picture of Kakashi. If you are too lazy to click on the link, (lazy ass's) I'll give you a description of Kakashi.

Kakashi has long, purple-ish hair for color. The hair length of his is approximately shoulder length, no longer. He wears glasses, and has somewhat of a slightly a bit more height in his face shape. He usually wears glasses, somewhat a small size, but he uses them anyways. He also wears some black regular working pants. But this is what he would wear when he is not on Rocket Duty.

While he is on Rocket duty, he would wear the regular Rocket clothing. He would wear, a white shirt for under, then the original jacket-like shirt on the top, black-colored, with the red ‘R’ on it. For pants, he would wear the same black working pants, which Kakashi finds a lot more comfortable than other pants.

Pokemon Appearance Sekhmet, Kakashi’s Persian, has a nice thick white-beige-ish color coating of fur, roughly covering every inch of its body. Though Sekhmet is larger that a regular Persian, it is very special and precious to Kakashi. Sekhmet is about one-third bigger than a regular Persian.

Mimien, a Mime Jr., is a bit smaller in size and shyer than other Mime Jr’s; therefore making Mimien somewhat slightly weaker than most other’s of its kind. Mimien can’t summon a Psychic attack without struggling a bit.

Woodsehk is the only ‘regular’ Pokemon that Kakashi has for the moment. He has a brown overcoat, like any other Monkash. Woodsehk also almost always carries his banana. It’s like his companion.

Azarcht, Kakashi’s Arktup, is a rare and special Pokemon as well. A regular Arktup would have a gray undercoating and a black overcoat. Azarcht is what some other trainers would call a ‘shiny’ Pokemon. Azarcht has a blue mixed with a gray undercoat, and a dark navy blue overcoat.

Personality Kakashi is a bit shy towards other people that he doesn’t seem to trust. If someone would give Kakashi a task or job, he would do it no matter what it would take. He is loyal to Team Rocket, and has done everything assigned to him. Kakashi also has some luck with judging people, as if he had found somebody that disobeyed Team Rocket, he would have known, and guessed it within time.

Pokemon Personality [Yes, I am describing all of my Pokemon personalities, which some people didn’t do. ><; You don’t have to anyways… ]

Sekhmet has one mixed personality. She is very loyal to her trainer (Kakashi) and will risk her life for Kakashi. She gets treated like a goddess from Kakashi, him giving Sekhmet massages and belly rubs all of the time, and she enjoying it of course. Sekhmet loves to jump on Kakashi, meaning that Sekhmet jumps on Kakashi, then licks his face, like any other cat-like species would.

Mimien think he is ‘the bomb.’ And that is what Kakashi loves most about Mimien, and when Mimien is in battle, he is all about the strategy. He gained this intelligent mind by realizing, that he is not as strong as others of his kind. Therefore, makes Mimien one cool and slick, sneaky cat.

Woodsehk, the Monkash, would act like a regular monkey, always with its banana and all. He always with his unique ‘monkey business’ fooling with other people and Pokemon, pulling off hysterical tricks, and it somewhat always has to do with his banana.

Azarcht is a shy one. Almost the most powerful Pokemon that Kakashi has, this shy one is shy to everyone and everything except Kakashi and his Pokemon. Even though he met Kakashi’s mother, he was merely loyal only to Kakashi.

Biography Kakashi’s history is a mix up, and is very confusing. Once having parents, the next minute his house on fire and his parents killed, he had to live in the streets from age’s fine (5) to seven. (7) Then police finding him on the streets, putting him into a foster home. Later that month, Kakashi was lucky enough to have been adopted by wonderful people. Kakashi loved his new home, and his new parents.

While he was living in the streets for two (2) years, he met a little Meowth, on the street for probably the same reason as him. That’s where he met his very own Pokemon. Once Kakashi was adopted, he took Meowth to the Pokemon Center, and had him check-up. Luckily, the Pokemon center had files on this Meowth, and, had said that he was in a war, against Poochyena and Meowth’s. Meowth had then escaped, and was never found again.

That is when Kakashi named this Meowth, Sekhmet, which meant ‘The goddess of war.’ Meowth and Kakashi were both very proud of this name.

As Kakashi was growing up, he had felt that he needed to start his own Pokemon Journey, with Sekhmet. His parents agreed, and Kakashi was off on his very own Pokemon Journey. Once he left his own home, he was the age of twelve. (12) One week later, Rocket grunts captured and kidnapped Kakashi, and proposed a spot in Team Rocket. Kakashi agreed, and from then on, he was a Rocket Grunt.

Over his eight (8) years on Rocket Duty, Kakashi has then gained the best of Pokemon. He met Mimien and Woodsehk, while guarding Rocket Hideout. They were friends since long time, living underground, both of them.

Azarcht was met during battle. Kakashi was battling one random trainer, with Sekhmet, and Azarcht was wondering around the woods, hurt, and it would’ve seemed that a male Charizard had burned it. Kakashi then returned Sekhmet, then picked up Azarcht, and ran towards Rocket Hideout. He had healed Azarcht, and then attempted to release Azarcht, but it refused. From then on, he claimed the Pokemon as his own.

Yeah I know it is big... more like HUGE... >>;

EDIT: Note that I also have a Charmeleon that I haven't explained neither personality or appearance. Think of a regular Charmeleon, and his personality will be revealed throughout the RP.
    Last edited by Chrizz; 01-07-2007 at 11:52 AM. Reason: BECAUSE I NEEDED TO GODDAMNIT!

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

Quantum League Sumary:

Team Rocket:

After the removal of a small dissenter, Admin Mizrahi and Executive Ganshii went on a small trip to the nearby Excluterus City, and were caught in an ambush. Various Battles ensued, most notably between Ganshii and a new trainer to the field, as well as a battle between the heads of Team Rock and Magma, Mizrahi and Flare. An agent for Team Rocket, but planted in Magma, was put into an awkward spot as in who to help during the battle.

Team Magma:

Cloud Flare, admin of Team Magma, planned an ambush on the admin of Team Rocket, who would be alone in Excluterus City, with only one executive with him. The objective was to take them both out, as well as steal the rare Haunter that Mizrahi owned. Once the ambush was pulled off, a battle started between himself and Mizrahi. He was forced to cut the battle short, as the Magma Headquarters had been bombed by an unknown source.

Team Aqua:

Using the ambush Magma made in Excluterus City as cover, they moved into the now unguarded Magma Headquarters, and infiltrated without much effort. Setting a bomb in the office of Admin Flare, they detonated that bomb, and various others throughout the building, severely crippling the use of the structure.
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

Name -- Xion Mizrahi
    Age -- 15
    Gender -- Male

Pokemon
    -- Scizor [Crusader]
    -- Haunter [Odin]
    -- Octillery

Position -- Admin of the Team Rocket branch in the Xion Region

Appearance -- His appearance is rather unmatching with his personality. A short child, he is only between 5'2" and 5'3", and has little physical strength due to his defect. With little functionality in his right leg, he must use a cane in order to walk long distances.
    http://extremely-sharp.com/es/images/31027.jpg
    As for bodily appearance, his hair is a shining silver color, with his skin being a sickly pale white. His clothes are simple, and don't follow the standard Rocket uniform. A pair of brown leather shoes, white dress pants, a coal black buttoning long sleeve shirt, and gloves that match the shirt. If he needs it, a crimson red jacket, which reaches past his knees. His Pokeballs reside on a golden metal belt around his waist. For his face:
    http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/9663/xionnt2.jpg

Pokemon Personality/ Appearance/ History
    -- [Only the ones that look different than normal will be noted here.]

-- Haunter [Odin] -- By a mile, this Haunter is Xion's most destructive and loyal Pokemon. Unlike most Pokemon, this Haunter located Xion, instead of the other way around. When Xion was cornered in the wild as a child of the age 5 by a Magcargo, for a reason unknown to this day, this Haunter drove the Magcargo away. From this day on, the Haunter remained at his side, becoming his driving force into the land 10 years later. Unrelentless, crafty, and intelligent, Odin is commonly a battle ender used by Xion. It is also smaller than the average Haunter, being only 3ft, compared to the average 5ft 3 in.

Looking back on that day, Xion realized why this Haunter was unique, and the source of it's odd name. The day he first met Haunter, it did something he now knew a Pokemon had never done. This is a move he has never shared the origin of, and attempts to not commonly show. But, in realtion to this ability, he bestowed the name Odin, which is the God of Death, onto this Haunter

-- Scizor [Crusader] -- If Haunter is the most technically destructive Pokemon that Xion owns, then Scizor is the most physically destructive. The two are almost always teamed together, with Haunter providing distractions, while Scizor charges. Originally, this Pokemon was just another one in Xion's way while traveling. But, something extraordinary about it caught his eye. The Scizor was powerful enough to nearly take his Haunter down, which hadn't happened until then. Seeing this display of power, Xion caught the Pokemon willingly, treating it with the same amount of respect as his Haunter.

Its name is derived from a scene when proving itself the most by repelling a Magma assault on Xion while he was travelling between strongholds. The Steel Pokemon moved quickly enough to dodge the fire attacks and eventually defeat the few trainers. Due to the remarkable speed and its brutal attacks, he calls it his Crusader. It's confident nature, almost to the point of being arrogant, makes it unable to refuse a challenge, which has almost landed it in trouble many times. Though, it has its senses, which allow it to be a good ambush, making even more times it works alongside Haunter, of which the two have become close as well.

-- Octillery -- Xion came into catching this Pokemon while commencing a raid on a small Aqua stronghold. Often a supporting Pokemon to Haunter, for the two have discovered a way to combine two of their attacks into one. Octillery is more of a tactical Pokemon, using various beams and cannon-like attacks. A more relaxed and calm Pokemon, and while this allows it to not lose its control in battle, it is sometimes too lazy, and while underestimate its opponent, which has led to many of its defeats.

-- Xion's Personality -- As a leader, he keeps an extremely tight shift, keeping order in his branch of the Rocket organization with an iron fist. Seeks to achieve the highest places possible for Team Rocket, and also possesses a mutual dislike for Gareth, which he also shares for Xion, but cannot remove him from Rocket by orders of Giovanni. He enjoys nothing more than an exciting Pokemon battle, taking any challenge that people propose. Although his name is generally known throughout the region, no one really knows him much, which he is thankful for. He uses this to roam around unnoticed for operations. What angers him most is when people judge him before they even see what he can do, and seeks to harshly show these people the error of their judgement. He shows no sympathy for his enemies, which has also given him his frightening recognition.

-- Xion's History -- Son of Cronos Mizrahi, the reknowned scientist known for his experiments in biological engineering. The cumulation of his 35 years of research was an action no one saw coming, trying to enhance his own soon-to-be-born son. His vision was to not change him in any way, but to enhance what was there. To a point, this did work. From this research, Xion happened to gain elevated brain fuction, beyond what was normally in a person. Yet, it also enhanced something else, which Mizrahi failed to discover. The child had a genetic defect, not major, easy to live with. Yet, his treatment also happened to enhance this defect as well. Though, this was not known until years to come. A healthy baby was born, and the two parents couldn't be happier.

The treatment seemed to be wondrous, as the higher activity resulted in the child catching onto things way before its usual time. At a normal time, he could walk, and all was good. Then, the problem began to show. He began to fall to easily, after being able to stand so strong. At two he could walk, at three, there was little movement in his right side. A close friend examined the child, and delivered the news. Xion was predicted to not make it past six. Then seven passed, and eight, and nine. Somehow, the enhancement seemed to counteract itself and keep him from falling.

With the Haunter the child had met at age five, Xion began to seriously train after reaching ten. With his sharp mind, he caught on quickly, and his father began to notice his skill. A few years later, right before the child's fourteenth birthday, Mizrahi contacted Giovanni, whom he had worked for for many years, where he began his speciality. He informed Giovanni that he had what he wanted, someone to take charge of the weak branch of Rocket in the Xion region. Skeptical of this being a child, he told Mizrahi there was no chance he would put a child in charge. The last thing Mizrahi said was that this was the child, the one he experimented on. Seeing the biological reports, he tested the child himself, and employed Xion a few months later. Though, Xion has no knowledge of most of this, besides the fact that he has the genetic flaw, and he's smarter than most people his age. As far as he knows, he's just intelligent.
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Name: Acantha Galleti
    Position: Team Magma Administrator

Pokemon -

Rapidash (Stallius) - Acantha's noble 'steed', he is used for primary travel purposes due to Acantha's traditional approach to life. His relationship with his fellow trainer has always been strong, and the companionship he has provided ever since Acantha's grandfather purchased him has been a staggering one. Because of her intense experiences before the terrorist attack in her unknown home town, Acantha has developed an immunity for fire. This is a strange happening and is currently undergoing research. Hypnosis / Baton Pass / Flamethrower / Agility

Aerodactyl - Aerodactyl is the powershed of the team, holding the speed and the stealth to perform critical maneuvers. Aero was retreaved on the day that Acantha prayed during the point she ran away from home, and an Aerodactyl appeared in the central cave area near the place she was sleeping, miracolously or not. Stealth Rock / Pursuit / Dragon Claw / Crunch

Medicham - The multi-convectional, intelligent fighting type? As well as battling, Medicham is relied on for a multitude of other things and househould tasks. Medicham is reliable in battle if he has meditated prior to it, so his skill is usually dependent on how focused (/bullshittranslate: bothered) on the situation. Psycho Cutter / Hi Jump Kick / Thunderpunch / Ice Punch

Ursaring - Another Pokémon appeared to be caught in a rough and distinct cave, except Acantha has an extremely unusual encounter with the amazing teddy bear. Acantha was attacked by Ursaring until her skills of mercantile were enough to convince him not to kill her. Acantha remembers the incident and the trust between her and the beast is usually held back because of it.

Poliwrath - The outsider to her squad, but leads to a more balanced approach. Poliwrath is exceptionally brave and definitely isn't going to go down without a fight. Poliwrath is a veteran in combat, being that as a Poliwag he had trained to his near death before meeting up with his trainer.

Acantha -

Appearance: Acantha has been described as beautiful, but has also been described as shady and furtive. Acantha has a large scar on her forehead, black, short hair and slightly dark skin often appearing in a kind of blue texture.

http://www.gucomics.com/mythic/e3ass...AR_DarkElf.jpg
    (Minus the elaborate clothing)

Acantha often wears little clothing, she is often just seen in short underwear with the imprinted 'M' corporate logo. Acantha bears a really large cup size which she had been bullied for in scholar years (sorry, but it's a FEMALEs profile so what do you expect?)/

History - Acantha was born into a welcoming and rich family in the southerly town of Samsonite. Being in these grounds grew her to be quite a lively and talented girl, and these 10 years of her life were definitely beneficial towards her modern status.

Acantha began her life of crime when her parents were divorced and her father grew into a bankrupt state. Every night he fed her curry as he knew a friend who manafuctured it so it was obviously the easy way out. Acantha went to live on her own and gradually grew the skills of indepence, as well as the skills of survival.

Acantha began experiences in the Pokémon trade when she defeated Pokémon gym leader 'Misty', and that put her in a psychological mindframe and general motivation that she was a good battler.

Personality - Be it with Pokémon or not, Acantha is a lively and hard bitch. She can fight in both fields pretty well. She can also move very fast and perform acrobatic moves that most people cease to be able to perform.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

yeahhh baby

give me some time to make up a profile =D

Code:
    Name:
    Pokemon:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Biography:
    There you go, a lot more simple
    Name:
    Tai Lei Siachi (Ty | lee || See · ah · chee)

Pokemon:
    - Kirlia (Silla ; Male) -
    - - Energetic Nature - -

- Vibrava (Ragnarok ; Female) -
    - - Subtle Nature - -

- Eevee (Espi ; Female) -
    - - Timid - -

- Aipom (Ryuo ; Male) -
    - - Rash - -

Appearance:
    Coming

Personality:
    Tai Lei loves jokes. And joking around. She only takes extremely important things seriously, sadly, most of the time, that doesn't include her job. ^^;
    Her humour is nearly endless, as she finds a lot funny. But she is a strong opponent when it fits her.

Biography:
    Coming

Not to be mean Exo, but I don't think your Semi ^
    -.---.----..

ShadowUmbreon

Name: Silvia Flaflar

Pokemon:

Flather (female named Safara) Silvia's first pokemon ever. Silvia has had it for seven years, and Safara has yet to evolve. Usually found sitting on her trainer's head or shoulders, while going anywhere with her trainer in Outdate Village. Safara's personality usually at times copies her trainer, while other times, she'll greet anyone that meets her fancy. She also response to her nickname, Safa.

Shinby (male named Egan) He was a surprise from her parents on what was suppose to be a happy occasion, instead, he was one of the pokemon that helped Silvia through her grief. Egan's personality is that he does not like to leave Silvia's side. He also constantly baths in either moon or sun light.

(I know beginners are suppose to have only two, but could I please have three? If so, here's the next pokemon)
    Umberon (male named Keir) He was Silvia's father's pokemon until the fateful day. Then since her father was now gone, Keir was passed down to Silvia. At the start they were cautious of each other, but now is Silvia's leading pokemon, and are best of friends. Silvia will always talk to Keir about her father, but he will listen, and be there when she needs him. Keir's personality is that he's slightly withdrawn, having lost his trainer, but Silvia's helped him out some, and now only Silvia can pet him or feed him. The reason for him being withdrawn is because he saw what happened to her father, but was helpless to help him. Determined, and always looking at the stars at night, he's promised himself to protect Silvia with his life, even if in the process he dies.

Appearance:
    http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...AkinaKim21.jpg
    She mainly looks like that, except there isn't any headphones or lance. She also has shorts instead of that skirt. Since she's starting her journey, she has a black and tan backpack. Another thing is, she usually has gold sparkles all over her from Safara's gold ashes.

Personality: Having lost her father, she used to be really sad, and because of the accident, she held off her trip. Now she's slightly sad, but some of the humor before is starting to come back.

Biography:
    Waking up on the day she was to receive her new pokemon to start out with on her journey, she raced downstairs and barely said hello to her mom or dad since she was so excited. Waving goodbye, she races off, and having the choice of a Protohorn, a Flather, or a Brubble. She was thinking of choosing the Protohorn, but then the Flather flew up to her, and landed on her head. Being instantly hooked on the Flather, she named it Safara, and Dr. Caesar gave the pokeball to her. Hanging around to watch as other people received their pokemon, she then decided to return home. That is when everything changed. Instead of cheerful faces, she found her mom sitting at the dinner table crying. Trying to figure out what was wrong, her mother took hold of her, and between sobs told her she's lost her father in an accident. She later learned, that her father was clearing some giant trees, when one went the wrong way, and crushed him. Keir couldn't save him, so the Umbreon went to get help, but when they arrived, her father was already dead. Keir was also in the kitchen, and when Silvia was released from her crying mother, she went to see how Keir was taking it. He seemed fine, but it was pretty bad when he started to not eat, and was wasting away, until Silvia, Safara, and Egan teamed up to make him feel better. Egan was given to her after her mother remembers to give Silvia the pokeball. It was suppose to be her present from both parents, but of course that all changed. Putting off, her adventures, Silvia, Egan, Safara, and Keir waited about seven years to help her mom, as well as recover from their own emotions, though mainly Silvia and Keir. Now, she has decided it is time to get out and start her own path, but she's bringing her three pokemon friends with her.

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

Right, here's my revamped profile. Excuse the lateness. I was lazy. =P

==================================== Profile ====================================

--- General
    Name Espoir Licht
    Age 15
    Gender Male
    Association Neutral

--- Indepth
    Appearance Around 5'9. His attire consists of a navy blue sweater with a hood, and dark navy trousers. Short, black hair.

Personality Woven by emotions, Espoir's personality bounces from ecstatic joy into intensive apathy in coexistence with the situation, although Espoir leans more to the 'optimistic' or the 'bright side'. He is also very lazy. Though he likes to battle, laziness overcomes him sometimes.

Biography As his name suggests, well his surname, the Licht Clan, more appropriately known as the 'Mirrors of Licht', his family is an expert at light tactics. They utilize the many mirrors to change the direction of light thus realizing the concept of illusions. Thus it is a normal element within the vicinity of the Licht family.

Espoir's family are good and alive, although they are prone to conflict between the criminal overlords. The Licht clan's illusionary tactics are a sacred sort desired by many.

--- Pokémon
    Combusken (Seraphyre/Male)
    His nature is that of a strategist of war. He focuses on logical reasoning before attempting any attacks. Due to his somewhat empathetic nature, albeit apathetic most of the time, he is very protective of his companions (Espoir and Ayluros). However, his temper is easily lost and can prolong into the negative instantaneously. He does keep that in check with his apathetic nature though. Also has a strong dislike for encapturement, thus loathing to be kept within the pokeball.

Skitty (Ayluros/Female)
    Totally opposite to Seraphyre, Ayluros is least strategic and drives to conclusions faster than anyone. She randomly attacks when provoked. Her idea of battling is a means to having fun. Very empathetic in nature and also protective. Said to be the descendant of the cat goddess, Bastet, thus enforcing secret strengths. Like Seraphyre, she considers pokeballs a no-no.

Last edited by Peeki; 01-16-2007 at 12:53 PM.

HERO

Name:Vincent
    Position:Trainer

Appearance

(Guy on the left)

Pokemon

Torkoal

Torkoal was Vincent, first Pokemon given to him by his father. Ever since they have been best friends, winning many battles. Torkoal is a carefree Pokemon that likes to play with others and help anyone it can. Torkoal shares a strong bond with Vincent and understand each other. Torkoal has great defense making it hard to take down in battle.

Heracross

Heracross was the second Pokemon Vincent, capture while travling around the world. Heracross has great power and speed making it one of Vincent best Pokemon to use in battle. Heracross is loyal to his trainer (Vincent) and will follow any order given. Heracross has great fighting skills and practices everyday.

Combusken

Combusken thinks it can beat anyone it faces and loves to battle. It always tries to pick fights with other Pokemon getting it into lot's of danger. Combusken likes to show off in front of girls and show how strong he is. Combusken has great speed and power and never gives up aganist the most powerful Pokemon.

Shinby

Shinby is Vencent most cheerful Pokemon and is full of enegry. Shinby is playful and likes to play with others. Shinby has a crush on Vincent and dosen't like when other girls are near him. Shinby has great speed and likes to sit out in the sun.

Personality

Vincent is a carefree young boy that loves Pokemon and battling. He likes to joke around with others and have fun. Vincent will help anyone he sees and danger are need help. Vincent is smart when it comes to Pokemon and battling. He also likes girls who he thinks are cute and is shy around them.

Biography

Vincent started his Pokemon Journey at Age 14 with his Pokemon Torkoal. He left Lavaridge Town his hometown to explore Hoenn. As he traveled he capture a Heracross with strong fighting skills and a powerful Combusken. Vincent traveled all over Hoenn collecting Gym badges and battling powerful trainers. He then enters the Hoenn League where he lost at the Final Round. Vincent then headed to the Xion region where he met a Shinby and started to train hard for the gym battles.
    Last edited by HERO; 01-12-2007 at 05:25 PM.

Name: Joey Ferguson

Pokemon:
    Shingon (Xion pkmn) [M],
    Breloom [M],
    Erureido [M, Out of Pokéball]
    Naetoru [F]

Appearance: Joey's about 4'08'', weighs about 75 pounds, has brown-blonde hair, and azure blue eyes. He's likely to wear a tuque and prefers jeans to normal pants (I like jeans! They're soft and comfy to wear!) as much as he prefers long sleeved shirts to t-shirts. He wears plain shoes too, since he'd hate looking too much like a "look at me" person. He always carries his backpack with him, too.

Personality: Joey can stay calm mostly but still can get pissed off easily or not depending on the situation. He's quiet but opinionated and isn't likely to shut up if he feels like whining about something. He's quiet otherwise, though.

Bio: He started underage Pokémon training at 8 instead of 10, as his dad was the Sinooh Pokémon professor, Prof. Rowan and as an important member of the region itself had the right to give him the authorization to leave earlier than usual. He met Erureido (back then a Ralts) a few days later and caught it, making him his first Pokémon ever.

He met Naetoru later, at age 9. He met a Lombre when he was 11 and attached himself to it but traded him later on for a Breloom.

Joey left Sinooh at 13 for Xion, where he met a weak Shinby in the wild and immediately took it with him to the nearest Pokémon Center. The dragon Pokémon's followed Joey eevrywhere ever since then and evolved later on.

Pokemon Personality:

Erureido- The physical powerhouse of the team, Erureido is very fast and hits hard. He's extremely loyal to Joey and would never let him down.

Shingon- Shingon more lives on his own rules since evolution, as its species are said to do. But however hardheaded Shingon may be, it is and will always be friendly to its trainer, unlike the majority of its species.

Breloom- Breloom mostly disobeys Joey and is kinda emo. Sadly his arms are too short to grab a razor blade.

Naetle- Naetle is friendly and keeps a childish personality however grave the situation may be. He's although brave and never gives up.
    ----------------

AND I TYPED UP ALL THAT WHILE LISTENING TO ECHOES BY PINK FLOYD, THE "23 MINUTE MASTERPIECE"

god im addicted now

Kardossino

Quote Originally Posted by Nana-kun View Post
    Code:
    Name:
    Pokemon:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Biography:
    There you go, a lot more simple
    Name:
    Tai Lei Siachi (Ty | lee || See · ah · chee)

Pokemon:
    - Kirlia (Silla ; Male) -
    - - Energetic Nature - -

- Vibrava (Ragnarok ; Female) -
    - - Subtle Nature - -

- Eevee (Espi ; Female) -
    - - Timid - -

- Aipom (Ryuo ; Male) -
    - - Rash - -

Appearance:
    Coming

Personality:
    Tai Lei loves jokes. And joking around. She only takes extremely important things seriously, sadly, most of the time, that doesn't include her job. ^^;
    Her humour is nearly endless, as she finds a lot funny. But she is a strong opponent when it fits her.

Biography:
    Coming

Not to be mean Exo, but I don't think your Semi ^
    OOC: It may not be my place to say this, but I think I am. You would too, if you saw the RPs I made.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

EVERYBODY'S ACCEPTED.

Kardossino

OOC: Am I able to join if I wanted to?

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
    EVERYBODY'S ACCEPTED.
    WAS THAT WORTHY OF ME?!

because it took me 20 minutes to entirely revamp my old profile

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Kardossino View Post
    OOC: Am I able to join if I wanted to?
    You do not qualify.

I have my laptop back, so I'm ready to go. We still need this to start:

- Peeki needs to post his revamped profile.
    - Nanaki still needs to post the biography section of his profile.
    - Someone needs to be the Admin of Team Aqua

Now, I'll make a character for the Admin of Team Aqua if no one else makes a profile, or we can write them out and make the conflict a contest between Rocket and Magma. I'll figure this out with Chrizz.

Also, Hicky, since we're doing this as an RP instead of a battle simulation, you don't need to have a fixed 4-move moveset.

Hero seems to have improved a lot since old PD, so he's accepted as far as I'm concerned, as are all other profiles.
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

ooc: I'll be Team Aqua's Admin, I'll post it later, it's 3:23AM right now...

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Great Azn, lets see what you can do with that position. I WANNA SEE A PROFILE LIKE NO OTHERS!

I'm alost done, my sister used the computer the whole week, I didn't have enough time to finish it

John09

Name: John Brown

Pokemon: Champ (Charmander) (M)
    Ryu (Machop) (M)

Appearance: John is 5'11'' weighing 155 pounds. He has brownish-black hair and navy blue eyes. His clothes mostly consist of jackets and jeans but he always wears a red loose jacket that has black shirt under it, and black jeans with red plain shoes. He always wears a generic backpack that is always strap onto his right shoulder.

Personality: He mostly a calm guy, but sometimes he may become aggressive if you push him around a bit, but that is rare to happen. He always respect other people if they give him back respect because he doesn't like belittling people...

Biography: He had a normal childhood in the village of pallet town, having normal, caring parents. He started liking pokemon at age 10 when he play with a pikachu in the woods, but it didn't last long because his mother didn't trust pokemon. He work at a Mart at age 12 for a while so he could have enough to travel around to become a pokemon trainer. Evenutally, at age 16 he had enough moeny to live off for a year as he then went a became a trainer. He got to professor oak and got a charmander calling him 'Champ'. He then went off to Xion as he then find and fought a Machop. Champ beat him and John caught him calling him Ryu. He is now at Outdate Village, going off on his journey...

OOC: Hope that is good...

Vaporeon0.3

Fuckin' assholes. The RP is fucked now. This should't be liek ths.

Advanced Trainer

|ooc|

Meh?

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

Thank god we didn't progress insanely, Chris and Xion need to post their bits as well as Kelsh posting her profile. I didn't know anything after that from last night SINCE PD WAS TOO BUSY BEING FUCKED.

I'll repost my bit since it didn't affect the plot drastically, I think.

IC:
    As we walked in the forest, just outside Excluterus, a silver mirror began to shake and glow. Tucked in my pocket, I grabbed it and a surge of light emitted. It was shaking violently, I couldn't let it go. Screams started to be heard. Harsh, unrealistic screams.

Seraphyre was reciting something as his palms begin to glow. Fire was at the tip of his fingers. His eyes glowed a fiery orange.

"Let flames qwell you, Saisei." Seraphyre bellowed as his grabbed the mirror out of my hands with his flame-induced hands and it shattered into a million pieces, only to form again.

It was quiet now. Nothing could be heard. Just silence.

"Wha-" I began.
    "Reine De Lumière." Seraphyre coldly said.
    "Who?"
    "Ignorant in your own history?"
    "Uh..."
    "Originally the founder of the Licht Clan. Now she's a corrupted soul. Sealed within this mirror known as the Mirror of Fate."
    "Lumina?"
    "Yes. Or Reine De Lumière. Queen of light."
    "What happened?"
    "... and you're from the Licht clan? Well," Seraphre began, gathering his thoughts,"Lumina was granted her honor for her tactical approaches into granting peace and amity between forces. She stopped wars, and calmed down those who were angered. At a time she was an angel of sorts. But naturally, that all came to an end. Wrapped in her own greed, as it was said, she became corrupt. Her influence soared across the lands and she began to wreak havoc. One of her own kin, a Licht clansman performed an illusionary tactic, 'sealing', into this very mirror to stop her tyranny. The seal grows thin. Someday you're going to have to replenish the seal's power."
    "How do I do that?"
    "How would I know?"

woooo

=i¯c=

"Wake up, Joey!" Joey's Erureido was shaking him violently.
    "...hmhh"
    "C'mon, wake up!"
    "put my breakfast on my bed... hmhhh"
    "... Joey... I have Pop-Tarts!"

Joey suddenly woke up.

"WHERE?!"
    "It's amazing what a word can do..."
    Joey insisted; "I demand to know where the Pop-Tarts are!"

The Erureido let out a sigh.

"Nowhere, it was just to wake you up. Luckily you did though, Breloom's a lot heavy and I'd be surprised if you hadn't one or two bones broken"
    "Damn."
    "You said it"
    "No. Damn as in 'damn, no Poptarts.'"
    "I thought of a 'damn, what will we do now' kind of damn.
    "why is life so complicated... ?"
    "We have a looooong way to go... how 'bout we get to the Center right now?"
    "Yeah... I'd have thought the same thing if the Pokemon Center hadn't been blown up earlier. Speaking of, how long has it been since that?"
    "A couple of hours for sure..."
    "DAMN!"
    "Well, now we have two options; either we go to Outdate and rest, either we stir ourselves in trouble and follow the Rockets that just left.
    "did they head to Outdate?"
    "They could have, yes."
    "Then we're going to do both!"
    "Damn."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast