Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quantum's Soul REBORN

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

DAMNIT! WE GOT FUCKED ANALLY!

ShadowUmbreon

OOC: Luckily i usually save what I type on a word document so i'll repost my part.

IC: The light shone through the door as I stared at it. It was time to leave, I thought, and turning around, I watch as my mother tears up.

"Mom don't cry, I shall be fine." Waving my hands to Flather, who was on my head, Shinby, who was laying in the light, and Umbreon, who was partly in the shadows, I continue, "See my friends will protect me." But I could feel tears wanting to escape, and run down my cheek.

Mom stares at me, then nods her head, but gives me a bear hug. She whispers into my ear, "I know, but remember I'll always be here when you return."

Returning the hug, I step back, and call to my friends, "Safara, Egan, Keir, come one let us head out." Only Egan and Keir had to move to me, since Safara was already on my head, and we head out the door. Halfway turning around, I wave to my mom, and head into Outdate Village with my friends beside me or on my head, and a backpack on my back.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

ah damn, I thought I posted right after SU?

well I did, but stupid bastard that is vB deleted my post.

HERO

Ic:

This is Vincent 12th day in Outdate Village where he was training for the first gym in Xion. Today Vincent decides to give his Pokemon a break from training. Vincent walks to the back of the Pokemon Center where there was a Pokemon playground.

Vincent grabs his pokeball's and releases each Pokemon onto the playground. Torkoal happily greets it trainer with a small smokescreen and Shinby happily fly’s around Vincent happy to see him. While Combusken and Heracross do a small wave showing to greet him.

"Ok guy's you have a day off from training today so have fun,” said Vincent.
    Torkoal quickly heads for the slide while Shinby stays by Vincent. Combusken and Heracross just rest by a tree. Vincent heads to a near by swing and starts set and watch his Pokemon play.

Ani Medley

(OoC: *stifles a grin* Well, they did say that imitation is the best form of flattery...Sign-ups still on? I'll be only on about thrice weekly, so I'll have to pick a suitable sort.)

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

OF COURSE SIGN UPS ARE STILL ON, and yeah I did kinda stole your format thingy... >>;

I CANNOT BELIEVE THE GREAT ANI MEDLEY WANTS TO JOIN MY RP! Xion get your ass online right now.

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ani Medley View Post
    (OoC: *stifles a grin* Well, they did say that imitation is the best form of flattery...Sign-ups still on? I'll be only on about thrice weekly, so I'll have to pick a suitable sort.)
    OOC: Hm? We actually did come up with this ourselves, even though that now I think of it, I do remember you doing something like this quite a while back. So, I'm sorry if it seems like we took the idea from yours. But yeah, like he said, sign-ups are still open, especially if we got some great people still coming in.

And now, before Chris gets his undies in an uproar, I will re-make the post I made that got shanked via forum glitch.

IC: A quick look was all it took to confirm that the nearby enemies had left, concerned more with their own devices than his presense, which was perfectly fine with him. In a similar position to his enemies, he was more concerned with his own situation than anything else, which, in his case, happened to be his injury. Bent down on his good knee, leaning on the cane to avoid falling onto his bad one, he braced his slashed side with his unoccupied arm.

While being focused on all the recent movement, Xion had let the fact that his Scizor was still out slip his mind. Making eye contact, he motioned for his companion to come to his side. Feeling another surge of pain from the wound, he fell from his knee, and now had his back against one of the pieces of pavement dislodged during the battle. Scizor went to move, but Xion motioned for him not to.

"What I need you to do right now is to focus your senses, be able to notice anything moving in the near area, whether it shows signs of aggresiveness or not. If it's a threat, take it out. There's nothing you can do to help what happened to me, but you can ensure nothing else does."

Closing his eyes to rest for a moment, as his Scizor moved into its wanted position, he let himself drift into his thoughts.

'I need to compose myself before Kakashi gets here. My department already thinks me inept because of my disability, I don't need to add weakness to that list. I don't need to hold this front forever, just until I achieve what I seek. I hope I can be here to see that day.'

Shaking himself of his thoughts before they turned foul, and of the pain of his side as well, he forcefully brought himself to stand, although dizzy from the blood loss. He leaned against a telephone pole, standing up this time. He figured if he was at least standing up, Kakashi would just figure that he was tired.

"He better get here soon, we've got plans to lay out."
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

ShadowUmbreon

IC:
    I only had Safara out as I walk down the road into the Outdate Village. The warm breeze cheering us up as we finally reach the town. Remembering how many times I have walked down these roads, but never going farther than the end of town, I was starting to head that way, when my Safara caught sight of the pokemon playground. I usually let my pokemon play there, and Safara takes off towards it.

"Safara!" I yell at her, and chase after her trying to catch up.

Laughing out loud as Safara finally lands just out of reach on the slide, I start climbing. Just as I reach the top, Safa hops on my shoulder, and we slide down. As I reach the bottom, I speak out loud to Safara.

"Next time listen, because we will start our journey today, and who knows what we will get into."

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

IC:

I WENT TO THE PLACE TO PICK XION UP. lawlz

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

IC: "Charmeleon, the person we will be meeting right now in the center of Excluterus city is Xion, the head Admin of the Team Rocket branch in the region of well... Xion. Heh, what a coincidence that they have the same name, the admin and region... ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT NOW LETS GET MOVING!"

"You're a weird son of a bitch Kakashi... hahaha."

"Homo..."

"YOU'RE A HOMO YOU FAGGET, LOOK AT YOU! YOU'RE GOING 30MPH ON A HIGHWAY, MOVE OFF YOUR ASS!"

"GOSH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO VIOLENT..."

Charmeleon then closed his eyes and breathed very slowly and deeply, then opened his eyes in a sharp movement. "Just move it..." Charmeleon then moved to the back seat and took a nap that lasted about 30 seconds. By the time he started to actually fall asleep, the car suddenly stopped right in front of an old man leaning on his cane, looking all dark and shady, leaning towards a phone boothe's pole. He looked as if he was really tired from all of that battling from Cloud.

"Come inside, and meet my new Charmeleon Xion!"

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

IC: Seeing the new looking car pull up, he didn't bother asking himself where Kakashi managed to steal a car from, because it was a way out, and that's all that he cared about right now. Standing up on the cane, off of the telephone pole, he made his way to the car, opened the door, and sat down on the seat. He looked over at the new Charmeleon, which seemed to have a mix of aggresiveness and questioning in the look it was giving him.

"Believe me, I'm charmed. Now, can we get going, or are we going to sit here while the world moves on without us?"

As the car began to move, Xion began to speak about the future plans.

"Today is the day that begins our ascent into the future. These next days and weeks will determine the outcome of the land. I will need your help more than I ever have, as well as the help of the few who contain faith in me. I will explain the rest when we return to the headquarters."
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

IC:
    "We must warn my kin." I told my pokemon.

I grabbed a thin, long mirror which bore the Licht crest at the back. I threw it in the air and a million rays of light surged forth. Heaven's might dawned upon this forest with its divine beauty. One ray, on the other hand, was as pure as silk.

"Donchu think maybe it's just coinsiquence?" Ayluros said, in awe.
    "Coincidence, Ayluros. There are none." Seraphyre corrected her, which naturally made her incessant with anger.
    "It's a hard word, cut me some slack meanie!" Ayluros was about to bite Seraphyre's head off.
    "Quiet you two," I said whilst focusing on that pure ray of light.

Then a song emerged from the woods. The incantation of light. It sung with its heavenly enchantment. This was an illusionary tactic derived from sound. This was to lure intruders into the wrong path. Being a Lichtsman, I wasn't inflicted. But anyone near me, besides my companions shall succumb into the melody.

I caught my floating mirror and walked towards the direction the ray had pointed. I grabbed a bag from my other pocket, and took a handful of what looked to be sand.

"Whuzzat?" Ayluros questioned.
    "Illusionary Dust." I replied.

I threw the dust around me and light reflected ever so vibrantly, enough to blind anyone looking directly into it. The wind began to pick up and the grains of pure crystal spreaded.

"Smart." Seraphyre commented.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12