Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Person who has deleted my threads come out

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jimmy chow View Post
    Meant definition of laziness: not doing something becuase it requires action.

Meant definition of stupidity: being stupid by going into a seperate post to look at his opinion when he is angry and unclear, instead of just letting him give me a calm clear opinion.
    That's not the definition of stupidity, and my posts in the other thread were perfectly calm and clear. Calling people a fucking bitch or telling them to go and whack off to their avatar is the perfect example of a post which isn't calm and clear, though.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pikatwo View Post
    The reason why I deleted your posts is obvious if you re-read my comments in the other thread. What kind of sense does it make to re-post what I posted in another thread when it's infinitely easier for you to just look at the previous one? It's not like the other thread has sunken twenty pages into the abyss.

The fact you won't check the other thread is stupidity and not laziness? Er, okay.
    You thought I meant myself, I meant your comment of me going to the other thread when I could simply just hear from you now is stupidity.

Translation: it is stupidity to do what you asked me.

It might not be 20 pages away but it sure isnt 1 thread away either
    Greatness Reincarnated

Advanced Trainer

Mommy, daddy, please stop fighting...

That's not the definition of stupidity, and my posts in the other thread were perfectly calm and clear. Calling people a fucking bitch or telling them to go and whack off to their avatar is the perfect example of a post which isn't calm and clear, though.
    If you would have explained that sooner confusion would not have persisted, I admit I wasnt very calm then, I was excited

But anyways I went to the damn thread and what you are doing is almost the exact duplicate of what mario is doing, just to let you think on that
    Greatness Reincarnated

Oh and by the way I was using my definition of stupidity by explaining the context I was using it in the post. Plus I specifically said it was from the kung fu jimmy chow dictionary, just to let you know
    Greatness Reincarnated

You thought I meant myself, I meant your comment of me going to the other thread when I could simply just hear from you now is stupidity.

Translation: it is stupidity to do what you asked me.
    How is it stupidity when it makes a hell of a lot more sense? Clicking a goddamn link and viewing a page where my posts already are is unbelievably simple. The fact you can't grasp this concept is astounding.
    It might not be 20 pages away but it sure isnt 1 thread away either

Oh and by the way I was using my definition of stupidity by explaining the context I was using it in the post.
    I don't get it. Try again.
    Plus I specifically said it was from the kung fu jimmy chow dictionary, just to let you know
    Except there's no such thing.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

How is it stupidity when it makes a hell of a lot more sense? Clicking a goddamn link and viewing a page where my posts already are is unbelievably simple. The fact you can't grasp this concept is astounding.

I don't get it. Try again.

Except there's no such thing.
    Read my post above.

I used stupidity in the exact way I was using it in my post. It would be stupid to go all the way to another thread when I can get a much more clear opinion. If you dont get that I suck at explaining things most likely.

I know there is no such thing as thing as the kung fu jimmy chow book, never said it was real either.

And to the image, that was creative but you knew what I would say, It is not like it is 1 thread away.
    Greatness Reincarnated

I used stupidity in the exact way I was using it in my post. It would be stupid to go all the way to another thread when I can get a much more clear opinion. If you dont get that I suck at explaining things most likely.
    My posts in the other thread are clear on my stance towards you, so explaining it here in this thread would be me repeating myself, and a complete waste of time. Again, clicking a link and viewing the posts which already exist is a much simpler task.
    I know there is no such thing as thing as the kung fu jimmy chow book, never said it was real either.
    Implying that it exists is saying that it exists.

Were done here.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Is that definition of stupid from a dictionary, Jimmy?

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

If you would have explained that sooner confusion would not have persisted, I admit I wasnt very calm then, I was excited

But anyways I went to the damn thread and what you are doing is almost the exact duplicate of what mario is doing, just to let you think on that
    I know it's hard but you shouldn't get so carried away with your excitement about posting.

Hey Ric let's see your char!

The warlock im currently leveling.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12