Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a simple, random, journey roleplay.

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

ic: "Come on. Let's get in some more practice outside," Nashua says.
    "Race ya!" Azuna says, taking off through the Pokemon Center doors.

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

Kardossino

IC: I recalled Leafeon, deciding I needed to talk with Garchomp alone. "You do realize these items aren't your everyday potion and poke ball." I said. "these items were discovered far away in the Sinnoh region. They were thought to be old relis that increase a type's power." I lowered my voice. "Now I don't intend to capture a legendary with the possible information these relics could provide." I lowered my voice even further. "Yet. But in any case, these should come in handy."

OOC: Are we going to eventually be able to catch legendaries?

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

OOC: Too late join?

Advanced Trainer

|ooc| Maybe.

|ic| Serenity shifted her body as they headed toward the pokemon center. A few bushes rustled in a tiny garden but luckily it was just a small buneary which hopped right off in fright. The trainer frowned; hoping to catch the cute pokemon but continued onward anyways; giggling at the seriousness of Rockstar.

"We're almost there." She declared, pointing toward the pokemon center which was now in view. Serenity smiled cheerfully and her light topaz eyes glinted.

Advanced Trainer

|ooc| No, Solly, it isn't. Join ahead.

Eevee_Evo_Obsesser

ooc: Uumm....here goes!

ic: Levi was wandering the forest to get to Saffron,curiously.He wondered what pokemon roam the forest.
    Suddenly a Bellsprout ran into Levi and he called on Sandslash."Sandslash!Quick,come out from hiding!"He shouted,arm in the air.
    Sandslash was unnoticably hiding in the underground."Sand!Slash,slash slash!!" The pokemon announced,performing a slash attack.The bellsprout quickly dodged though,and ran away.
    "Oh well," Sighed levi "we dont always get what we want, right?"He said,reaching Saffron City."Finally!We're here!"He exclaimed.
    "Sand,slash!"He also exclaimed.

Kardossino

IC: "But that isn't any concern at the moment." I said. 'AT the moment, our current concern is waiting for the items." I told Garchomp. He gave several indignant roars. I frowned. "You're saying that I was probably duped? That these items are nonexistent." I shook my head in surprise. "Garchomp, what is this new aditude of yours? You used ot side with me sometimes."

Advanced Trainer

What caught the trainer's attention was the call from a sandslash. She had always had interest in the digging type; it was so.. interesting. And although she never saw one in real life she had researched enough about it to see how a sandslash's personality is like. Serenity's curiousity grew as she turned her head, showing a warm and welcome smile to the trainer and his sandslash.

"Hey! Beautiful sandslash you have there," Serenity complimented as her luxray growled at the male trainer protectively.

Kardossino

IC: Although I thought to myself the delivery is about an hour and a half late. What Happened? Were they robbed or something?

Eevee_Evo_Obsesser

Levi happily turned towards Serenity,wondering why she seemed so cheerful."Uummm...Hi!My name's Levi. This is my best bud sandslash!"he said,as he pointed towards sandslash,who waved suspiciously.

Kardossino

IC: "Okay, Garchomp. I admit it is taking a while. Ah, what the hey, I should just go outside to pass the time." I gestured to Garchomp, and we exited the Pokemon center to find a trainer with a sandslash

Eevee_Evo_Obsesser

Surrounded by people,he quickly said,"uumm...Hi...Im Levi and this is sandslash."He said turning around,thinking someone would pop up there,too.

Kardossino

IC: Garchomp sized up the sandslah, examining it to see whther or not it was strong. He returned to me and gave a shreik followed by several growls and a small roar.

Eevee_Evo_Obsesser

Sandslash,very offended,took battle position,as levi put a hand in front of him, signing to lay off."What is your Garchomp doing?Sandslash,is offended and apparently wants to fight.I never got you name by the way,or yours...." He said pointing to Max,then to Serenity.

Kardossino

IC: "my Garchomp is just examining your sandslash to see if it was worth fighting." I turned to garchomp, who gave an annoyed snort. "And evidently he says that it really isn't worth his time battling." I knew Garchomp got very ignoratn like this all the time. That's what made him such a loose cannon.

Eevee_Evo_Obsesser

"Well,wanna do all my pokemon in a battle versus yours?"He said,standing up for sandslash,and himself,competitively.He got out his pokeball,and got them ready in his hand.

Kardossino

IC: Garchomp took a position at my side, and I held out an ultra ball. "I accept, but Garchomp flatly refuses to battle you. Something about how two ground types killing each other wouldn't be that interesting." I threw the ultra ball in the air. "Spiritomb! It's your game!"

Eevee_Evo_Obsesser

"Fine with me!"Levi said,throwing out his first pokemon."Go,Ditto!"
    Unsurprisingly,he turned into a Spiritomb."Your move.." Levi said softly with a smirk on his face.

Kardossino

IC: I knew how to deal with Ditto. Spiritomb was my main pokemon for that. "Start off with Hypnosis!" Spiritombs eyes glowed, shooting off circular beams that would send ditto to dreamland.

Eevee_Evo_Obsesser

"Oh,no!Quick,Ditto,do the same!"He said,also sending a wave,but still falling asleep.

Kardossino

OOC: I take it he has transformed already

IC: "Spiritomb, dodge the hypnosis and use imprison." Spiritomb shut his eyes, preventing hypnosis from putting him to sleep. He then sent out a wave of red energy at the ditto, which surrounded it, and then faded. "As you know, mprison prevents the target from using any moves the user knows. Since Ditto transformed, he got the moves Spiritomb knew, but since he is asleep, he was helpless. And now that my Spiritomb has used imprison..." I left the sentence unfinsihed, letting the trainer conenct the dots

Eevee_Evo_Obsesser

OOC:Uummmm....I have to get off now but i'll be on tomorrow! ^_^d

Kardossino

OOC: Um... okay then. You could have made at least one last IC post before leaving.

I'm too sexy for my shirt Kryzoz's Avatar

|ooc|: I apologize in advance for this very long post.

Falon sat looking nonchalantly at his food, pushing a pea here and there across his plate as his parents conversed about his newest adventure.
    “Do try to make some friends,” his mother was saying.
    “Yes, a pokemon adventure is the perfect place to meet people and make friends,” his father added
    This conversation went on for fifteen minutes consisting of admonitions like ‘change your underwear every day’ and ‘be sure not to get into any trouble.’
    Yeah he thought a pokemon adventure with no trouble…right.
    Finally he asked “Where do you suggest I go to first?”
    “Saffron,” his father stated matter- of- factly, not offering anything in the way of an explanation.
    He didn’t argue; he didn’t want to. He simply said “Fine, I will set off tomorrow”
    That night he reminisced on his adventures in the Kanto region.
    -Flashback-
    He remembered getting his starter from Professor Oak on his tenth birthday. As it happened, bulbasuar was not too fond of his trainer, but he was loyal in battle and that is where it really counted, right? He demonstrated his loyalty in battle the first day as they set out toward Viridian forest, knocking out a pidgey with a powerful tackle attack which Falon quickly caught. In the same manner he disposed of a ragging rattata, making it easy prey for the novice pokemon trainer.
    Pidgey was a gentle pokemon, unless it was provoked, or hungry, which was the case on the second day. A lonesome caterpie was sliding along minding its own business, when Pidgy went into a sharp dive, fully intending to capture it…and eat it of course. Falon laughed. He remembered yelling at Pidgey and persuading her to take some pokemon food instead, after knocking it out with a gust attack of course.
    With three pokemon in his belt and no idea how he was going to beat Brock, Falon set out for Cerulean city in hopes of finding poliwag, a water pokemon.
    Instead of finding a poliwag he came across a sandshrew looking for food. Wild as it was, it took the Pokemon food Falon set out and Falon captured it with ease.
    Abra was really more a stroke of luck than skill. Apparently the teleporting pokemon picked up on Falon’s psychic abilities and did not sense any danger. Abra and Falon became instant friends after her capture. He frequently stays out of his pokeball as one of Falon’s close companions.
    The next day Falon and his pokemon set off at breakneck speed for Saffron. Abra was wondering what the rush was but she kept quiet. It took them s week to get there, covering ground during the day and sleeping at night. By the time they reached the entrance to Saffron city, both Abra and Falon were panting and doubled over. Falon called Pidgey from her pokeball.
    “Pidgey,” he panted. When you… evolve, the…first…thing…we are…teaching you…is…how…to….FLY” With that Falon collapsed onto the lush green grass of Saffron.
    I'm bringing sexy forward

I'm too sexy for my shirt Kryzoz's Avatar

|ooc|: I apologize in advance for this very long post.

Falon sat looking nonchalantly at his food, pushing a pea here and there across his plate as his parents conversed about his newest adventure.
    “Do try to make some friends,” his mother was saying.
    “Yes, a pokemon adventure is the perfect place to meet people and make friends,” his father added
    This conversation went on for fifteen minutes consisting of admonitions like ‘change your underwear every day’ and ‘be sure not to get into any trouble.’
    Yeah he thought a pokemon adventure with no trouble…right.
    Finally he asked “Where do you suggest I go to first?”
    “Saffron,” his father stated matter- of- factly, not offering anything in the way of an explanation.
    He didn’t argue; he didn’t want to. He simply said “Fine, I will set off tomorrow”
    That night he reminisced on his adventures in the Kanto region.
    -Flashback-
    He remembered getting his starter from Professor Oak on his tenth birthday. As it happened, bulbasuar was not too fond of his trainer, but he was loyal in battle and that is where it really counted, right? He demonstrated his loyalty in battle the first day as they set out toward Viridian forest, knocking out a pidgey with a powerful tackle attack which Falon quickly caught. In the same manner he disposed of a ragging rattata, making it easy prey for the novice pokemon trainer.
    Pidgey was a gentle pokemon, unless it was provoked, or hungry, which was the case on the second day. A lonesome caterpie was sliding along minding its own business, when Pidgy went into a sharp dive, fully intending to capture it…and eat it of course. Falon laughed. He remembered yelling at Pidgey and persuading her to take some pokemon food instead, after knocking it out with a gust attack of course.
    With three pokemon in his belt and no idea how he was going to beat Brock, Falon set out for Cerulean city in hopes of finding poliwag, a water pokemon.
    Instead of finding a poliwag he came across a sandshrew looking for food. Wild as it was, it took the Pokemon food Falon set out and Falon captured it with ease.
    Abra was really more a stroke of luck than skill. Apparently the teleporting pokemon picked up on Falon’s psychic abilities and did not sense any danger. Abra and Falon became instant friends after her capture. She frequently stays out of her pokeball as one of Falon’s close companions.
    -End Flashback-
    The next day Falon and his pokemon set off at breakneck speed for Saffron. Abra was wondering what the rush was but she kept quiet. It took them a week to get there, covering ground during the day and sleeping at night. By the time they reached the entrance to Saffron city, both Abra and Falon were panting and doubled over. Falon called Pidgey from her pokeball.
    “Pidgey,” he panted. "When you… evolve... the…first…thing…we are…teaching you…is…how…to….FLY” With that Falon collapsed onto the lush green grass of Saffron.
    I'm bringing sexy forward

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast