Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just a simple, random, journey roleplay.

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

ic: Nashua stops when she sees a boy collapsed on the ground with a Pidgey and Bulbasuar [sorry if it's not right]. "Azuna, should we go see if he's ok?"
    "I think so," Azuna says. "We can't leave somebody that might need help."
    "Right," Nashua says. She runs toward the boy. "Do you need any help?"
    -----
    What the heck's with everybody here? Karo thinks. He gets up and starts to walk around, Jolt following him. Weird...

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

ooc: one night and we're at page 3...

ic: "Great match guys" I told Omen and Rezo "Sabrina had no chances..." I looked at the badge Sabrina gave me. "Hmm... and so the collection expands." I went to the Pokemon center to heal my partners. After that, we walked outside the city, heading west. On the way, I noticed a boy on the ground and a girl standing near him. Omen touched my leg and showed, that he wishes to see what happened. I sighed and walked to them and asked "Something happened?" I looked at the boy on the ground "I think not..."

Advanced Trainer

Slightly humming, the female trainer grinned and bounced toward whom seemed to be a jolteon and his trainer. Oh! She had never seen a jolteon either! They were rare, weren't they? Since Thunder Stones weren't usually just found on the ground while your traveling. They cost a lot of money for her.

"Hey! Would you mind to battle me? I never battled with an jolteon." She asked cheerfully, bowing her head politely as her light, golden brown hair bounced on her small shoulders. The fourteen year old acted like an toddler; but seemed to be polite while she was at it.

ic: Karo turns around. "Sure. Jolt might be older than my other Pokemon, but he's still got a lot of game left in him," Karo says. "He was my dad's first Pokemon, so he's got a lot of experience. Don't be too surprised if you lose!"

----------

Advanced Trainer

"Oh. That's fine! I just want the experience." She responded cheerfully. Rockstar took a paw step forward; ready to battle. Serenity looked at him and giggled; eyes glinting as her skirt swayed.

"No, no Rockstar. I'll be using Amaya," She scratched behind his lion-like ears, running her hand down his spiked mane. "but next time, I promise." With that, she turned to the trainer and unclipped a pokeball from her white, decorated belt and tossed in the ear as she called out happily, "Come on out, Amaya!". In a red flash, a beautiful yet young bellossom appeared. She was obviously shiny with her pink and purple colors, and danced from side to side in delight "Hawaiian style".

"Ready?" She asked, winking at the boy.

ic: Karo nods. "Ok, Jolt. Go on!" he says. The Jolteon walks onto the field. "Now's not the time to be relaxed! This is a battle, Jolt!"
    "I know, I know," the Jolteon says. "It's just a bit hot..."
    "Pin Missle!" Karo says

----------

Advanced Trainer

Since the adorable bellossom was busy dancing in joy, she was struck by the pin missles directly and let out a cry. She fell backwards a little; stumbling over her tiny feet as they struck the earth's surface. People were now gathering around watching the battle which was taken place in the middle of a sidewalk -- which really didn't happen ever day actually.

"Are you alright, Amaya?" Serenity asked, blinking. The bellossom got steadily to her feet and bounced up and down, letting out a cheerful call, "Bellll!" and nodding.

"Good girl. Now try a stun spore!" She ordered, grinning. Amaya nodded and danced a little; yellow spores falling into the air.

ic: "Jolt, Dig!" The Jolteon digs underneath the earth. "Thank goodness Dad taught that to him while he was an Eevee. Now, Thunderbolt from underground!" A yellow lightning bolt strikes out from the hole where Jolt initially dug.

----------

Advanced Trainer

The ground shook as the blast of lightning struck outward from the whole. Luckily, lightning had poor accuracy there for the swift, little bellossom barely dodged it as it struck at her side. Serenity jumped as it hit near her; but then smiled and nodded to the boy.

"That seems like a strong Thunder attack. I give you credit for that!" She complimented, winking. Serenity then eyed her bellossom whom seemed to be ready to attack once more.

"Toxic!" Dark, toxic acid came out of Amaya's beautiful flowers and swept into the hole that the jolteon seemed to be in.

ic: A yelp comes out from the hole and Jolt jumps out from underground. His sleek, yellow fur is covered in the liquid. "Jolt!" Karo says. "Shake that stuff off!" Jolt shakes his coat like he's shaking off water and manages to get the majority of it off. "Pin Missle again!"

----------

Advanced Trainer

Serenity seemed please that the jolteon was out of the hole he had dug -- now it was much easier to battle. Amaya knew no ground moves and wasn't planning on it. As another pin missle struck the shiny bellossom, Amaya got up weakly.

"How about you try magical leaf, alright girl?" Serenity said, smiling warmly at her pokemon. Amaya nodded and did a little dance once more; colorful leaves coming out of no where and aiming toward the jolteon swiftly.

ic: "Come on, Azuna. I think we better get back to Karo. I know that we should practice some more, but we also need to rest. I think resting today would be a better choice than training more," Nashua says. The Vulpix nods in agreement. "Race ya!" Nashua takes off.
    "No fair!" Azuna says.
    --------
    "Jolt, dodge!" Karo says, but too late; the leaves hit Jolt and the Jolteon is knocked down. He struggles to his paws. "Jolt, if you're getting too tired..."
    "I'm fine! I may be old, but I can still battle!" Jolt snaps.
    "Ok... Double Team then Thunderbolt!" Karo says

----------

Advanced Trainer

"Good job, Amaya," Serenity praised. The bellossom giggled in delight and turned to see.. what? A bunch of other jolteons! That was unfair. Amaya frowned and with out command she began to use razor leaf; but hit the wrong one. And with out notice, the thunderbolt struck her. She let out a meak crym "Belllll!" and fell to the ground defeated.

"Ohh.. Poor Amaya." Serenity frowned, walking up to her fainted pokemon as she said softly, "Great job." and returned her into her pokeball. Rockstar snorted, shaking his head. Serenity was always to kind to everyone...

"Raa." The luxray growled at the trainer protectively as Serenity turned to Karo.

"Thank you for the battle!" She grinned, eyes glittering.

ic: Nashua comes running up just as the last attack is fired. "We missed a great battle..." Azuna says.
    "Yeah..." Nashua says. She walks over to Karo. "Won another battle, I see."
    "You're welcome for the battle," Karo says to the girl. "Jolt, let's go inside the Center and get you patched up. Hey, Nashua. I didn't know you'd be back so soon."
    "We've decided we've gotten enough practice as is. We need a day to rest," Nashua says.
    "Makes sense. You two have been practicing almost non-stop for years." He smiles, then motions to Jolt and Nashua. They follow him inside the Center.

----------

Eevee_Evo_Obsesser

Quote Originally Posted by Kardossino View Post
    OOC: Um... okay then. You could have made at least one last IC post before leaving.
    OOC: ok,im back.

IC:

Ditto randomly transformed back,knowing it would be useless otherwise.He turned towards Levi,in a curious way as if saying what now Levi? O_o . "uuummmm....."replied Levi,looking around, wanting to bite his nails."Ditto,return!"He announced as the pokemon went into the pokeball."Sandslash,go get 'em!"he again announced,pointing to the battle as Sandslash ran into the middle."Use Slash!"
    Sandslash jumped in the air and went flying towards Spiritomb,with his claw next to his face.

Kardossino

IC: "Fool." I whispered, and Sandslash's claw passed right through Spiritomb. "Spiritomb is a ghost type. Normal type moves won't work on it." I smiled. "Kill it with Ominus Wind." Black wind erupted from Spiritomb, stirking the sandslah and sending it hurtling across the ground."

ic: "There you go," Nurse Joy says. "Jolt's all patched up now."
    "Thanks," Karo says. Jolt nods his head. "We're outta here tomorrow, Nashua, don't forget."
    "I know," Nashua says. "Did you have a good battle, Jolt?"
    "Yeah, but that Toxic was a bit rough..." the Jolteon says, streching out his back, then yawning. "I'm gonna go catch some Zs up in the room."
    "Ok," Karo says. Jolt turns around, then walks up to the staircase to Karo and Nashua's room.

----------

I'm too sexy for my shirt Kryzoz's Avatar

|ic|
    Falon finally woke up having missed a very exciting battle. He decided to take his pokemon to the Pokemon Center to get them rested up for the begining of their new adventure tommorow. As he walked into the center he saw a ferocious jolteon walking with its trainer. He whistled silently. "Man, that's a great looking pokemon, and rare too, wouldn't want to be on the bad side of that trainer. As a matter of fact, I think I will go introduce myself. Falon and Abra walked side by side up to the trainer.
    "Hi, I am Falon and this is Abra. What's your name?"
    I'm bringing sexy forward

ic: "Name's Karo. This is Jolt, my Jolteon," Karo says.
    "I'm Nashua Wanra." She bows slightly. "This is Azuna, my Vulpix."

----------

|ic|
    Nice to meet you. Your obviously no begginer like me, so how long have you be at it...training pokemon I mean?

ooc: Put quotes around what your character is saying, please?

ic: Karo looks at the ceiling, then scratches his head. "I'm not really sure. I've always trained with my dad... Never mind..." Karo says, putting his hands in his pocket.
    "Don't mind him. He just doesn't like to talk about his past," Jolt says.

----------

"Oh that's ok" Falon said, afraid that he had breeched a touchy subject. "Why did you come to Saffron?" he asked

ic: "I've got a Contest tomorrow," Nashua says. "I'm a Coordinator. I came in second in the Grand Festival last year, but I'm not giving up!"

----------

"That's cool. I myself have never been one for contests; I'm here to train and enter the pokemon league.I'm really intrested in that jolteon. Karo were did you get it? Do you battle often? How many badges do you have? Are you going to enter the pokemon league too?" He was babbling, he knew it, he was just awestruck by Jolt.

ic: Karo just turns his head, then stalks off, Jolt following him. "You've stirred up bad memories for him," Nashua mumbles. "He got his Jolteon from his dad, but he doesn't ever go beyond that. I grew up with him, but I've promised never to tell anything... Karo, wait up!" Nashua runs after her friend.

----------

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast