Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just a simple, random, journey roleplay.

Advanced Trainer

Serenity narrowed her eyes to Rockstar, whom seemed to be lazily flying his star tipped tail, round ears perked. The trainer smiled and scratched beneath his ears affectionately once more, and then let out a sigh.

"Perhaps we should battle Sabrina," She suggested, and the luxray growled in response with a nod. He was lusting for a great battle; nothing like when Serenity helped train beginners. She blew her honey brown hair from her eyes and giggled as they fell back down; straightening down her skirt. She was about speak once more but what caught her off was a loud, "BANG!". Her eyes darted to the noise in fright, Rockstar padding to her side in protection.

"Luxxx." He growled, his mane prickling intentionally. Serenity blinked, trying to figure out where the noise came from and finally she noticed something -- two trainers. They were dressed funny; dark blue clothes with bandanas. At first, Serenity didn't understand why until she heard of them go, "Aqua grunt Joyce reporting. I'm in Saffron City." But the rest of muffled out. With a curious tilt of her head, Serenity took a step forward and began walking toward them. With Rockstar at her side of safety, of course. Team Aqua? What are they doing here? She thought, frowning a little.

Being ignored by the trainer that stood up from the ground and the girl with a Jolteon, I walked away without a word. "Omen wasn't too happy about that, but as a loyal friend, he followed, looking back twice. "No time for that, Omen* The Absol looked at me with a You-are-cruel look. "Look, that guy is ok, the girl seems to be strong, so there's no need to stay behind. Probably we'll meet them in Saffron at one of the contests." Omen looked clueless "Yes, Rhea will try. But I can register you too..." The Absol shooked its head. "I'll take it as a "No". I smiled and recalled him into the Pokeball, Entering Saffron yet again.

I'm too sexy for my shirt Kryzoz's Avatar

ooc
    Every time I try and post my computer doesn't let me...thats why you haven't seen me playing too much since I joined. Any way
    ~....~=Abra/Falon thought speak\
    |ic|
    ~What's wit that guy?~Falon asked, speaking of Karo
    ~It's natural for people to feel sadness, its a human emotion~Abra repled
    ~That is exactly why I don't socialize. Humans are etirely to emotion when they should be cold and calculating.~Falon assered
    ~Not everyone is like you, I assure you. If its friends you want, and not enemies, I suggest you go to a pokemon contest and get in good with the crowd~Abra volunteered
    Abra was wise. Falon hated how she was always right.
    ~It's worth a shot~He huffed.
    Breaking the mind link, he dropped the other pokemon off with nurse Joy for some rest. Abra looked at him pleadingly.
    ~No. you need to come with me~he said
    As he made his way ro the contest hall, whom should he spot but the trainer he had seen when he was colapsed on the ground from exaustion. He ran to catch up with the trainer wanting to offer some apology.
    "Sorry for ignoting you. I wasn't all their when we meant." Imediately he berated himself.
    ~That was so lame~
    ~Well, its a start~Abra encouraged
    I'm bringing sexy forward

Kardossino

OOC: EEO needs to be here in order for me to make my next post, and I'm getting impatient, so what should I do?

Advanced Trainer

|ooc| Post that your character left the battle or something. Don't worry.

Spotting Serenity, the Aqua grunts narrowed their eyes and headed toward her. At first, they didn't seem to be trying to catch her. But then their pace quickened, and she found herself running as well. Why are they chasing me? I didn't witness anything... She thought, glancing over her shoulders.

"Hey you! Hold up!" The male grunt said, jumping on her thin and small body. Serenity let out a yelp, and fell to the ground with his weight ontop of her back. Rockstar turned around, mane bristling as he got ready to use a thunderbolt attack.

"Chill! We're not trying to hurt her." The female grunt said, moving her scarlet red hair from her eyes and grinned.

"Anthony, let her go," With that, the grunt rolled his eyes and pushed her away. Jessica, as the woman seemed to be called and who was obviously the boss between the two, nodded.

"We need a favor." Serenity wasn't the one to judge. By color or uniform, and there for eyed her as Rockstar stood at her side growling threateningly. The morning sun beamed down; her sandy blondish brown hair beamed.

"What's the favor?" She asked, curious. Jessica smirked and flipped her hair a little.

"Lead us to Sabrina. We have to talk to her about something important." The grunt replied, nodding as she smirked slightly. But Serenity nodded and turned, petting her luxray with a beaming smile. She replied simply, "Sure thing!" And began to lead the grunts toward where they would be. It looked quite suspicious, with the trainer leading the two. But she didn't notice.

Kardossino

OOC: ok

IC: I recalled Spiritomb. "I doubt any of yours would survive against the power spiritomb holds." I said. "The battle is as good as over to me." Garchomp gave a triumphant growl, and I was about to ask him why he should celebrate, since he didn't partcipate, when I noticed two Team Aqua grunts either ushering, or being led by a trainer with a luxray. "Not going to be something I'm leaving alone." I muttered. "Garchomp: Attack whichever grunt you want." Garchomp gave a grunt of acknodledgement and sped off toward the male grunt.

"Hmm? Oh, hi. I see you're feeling a lot better..." I replied to the trainer and smiled "...Say, what heppened that you ended on the ground?"
    "hmm... a beginning trainer. Much like me when I was his age" I thought to myself, waiting for a reply. I was smiling, so he wouldn't feel discouraged.

Kardossino

IC: As Garchomp sped toward the grunts, I called out Infernape. "Get ready to back up Garchomp should anything go wrong." I muttered. what are they doing with that trainer though? I thought to myself

Advanced Trainer

As the garchomp lunged at the male grunt, biting at his arm. Serenity gasped a little, turning to the garchomp and then trainer.

"Wha- Why are you attacking us?" She asked loudly, eyes glinting with fright. Her hair bounced as she looked down at luxray, who seemed ready for any command.

"Try a thunder wave to help him," Serenity said, glancing angerly at the trainer. How dare he! With a growl, Rockstar sent out waves to paralyze the Garchomp.

I'm too sexy for my shirt Kryzoz's Avatar

ic
    "Abra and I ran all the way here from celedon, exausting let me tell you.
    So, what brings you to Saffron?" Falon asked
    I'm bringing sexy forward

Kardossino

IC: "Tsk, Tsk, Girl. You are just like that trainer with the sandslash. Electric moves won't work on the ground and dragon-type garchomp." I recalled Infernapeto his pokeball. "I was only curious about what those people of Team Aqua were doing. You do know they are a criminal organization, don't you?" I asked her

Advanced Trainer

"Oh yes, I kn-" The male grunt glared at Serenity and then raised his fist, punching hard into her cheek bone as she fell over. Her small hands rested on the side.

"Shut up girl!" He snapped.

"Like every traveller, I walk around the place gaining new experiences, battling gym leaders, meeting new people and Pokemon. And I also search for chess players." I took out my pokeballs to let my Pokemon out "Meet my partners and teammates" I threw the pokeballs, and as they hit the ground, Rezo, Omen, Rhea and Ayame appeared in a bright light. "Everyone, this is..." I stopped and looked at the trainer. "Actually, what's your name? I'm Daigo."

Kardossino

IC: "Oh, so you hurt the girl when she admits the truth, eh?" I said to the grunt. "I can show you true pain." I whispered. I gestured. "Garchomp, if you please," Garchomp nodded, and bit down as hard as he could. There was a sickening crunch, the sound of something hitting the ground-
    And a scream pierced the air. The Grunt was reeling back in pain, his arm gone where Garchomp had bitten it.

Advanced Trainer

Serenity turned her head; still touching the huge bruise lightly on her cheek.

"No! Nooo!" She cried out at the boy who had hurt the grunt. She gently pushed him away.

"Don't!" Tears were almost in her eyes as she closed them and reopened them a few seconds later. With a frown, she hugged Rockstar closely at he growled at everyone -- giving them a death glare which said, "Who made her like this?".

Kardossino

IC: A lack of appreciation, I thought to myself. the least she could do is thank me for saving her. I frowned. "You confuse me." I said to her. "You admit that you know Team Aqua is a criminal group, yet it sems like you are on their side. You get harmed by the grunt, yet sympathize with him when Garchomp bites off his arm. Why is this?" I asked her.

Advanced Trainer

She glanced up to him, eyes glittering from tears.

"You shouldn't hurt anyone even if they did something.." She murmured in response and then stared at the ground. Jessica, the other grunt, had already run off with the injured one.

Kardossino

IC: "Do you consider that justice?" I asked her. "Do you think you should leave killers and theives alone because it isn't moral to hurt such people?" I said. "well?"

Advanced Trainer

Serenity kept her eyes on the ground, not looking up at the trainer. She didn't dare to.

Kardossino

IC: "Didn't think so." I said. I turned to Garchomp . "Come. Perhaps we can find out what Team Aqua is doing here." He growled an affirmitive, and we ran off.

Advanced Trainer

|ooc| Aw. Everyone is leaving poor, innocent Serenity.

With a frown, the usually cheerful girl raised her head and ran a hand through Rockstar's mane as she got to her feet. Some people just don't understand.. She thought, a sigh releasing a sigh from her slim lips. She wasn't sure what to do. Her face stung like hell, and she felt dizzy and light headed. Everytime she attempted to stand up she found herself on her knees.

Kardossino

OOC: Well from wat my character went through in his past, it's hard for him to side with Team Aqua.

IC: I decided to return to the Pokecenter to see if my package had been delivered. When I entered, a woman came to me and said, "Are you Max Sivogar?" I nodded. "Yes, I am." "Good, because a package came with your name on it, and we were waiting for you." I smiled. Finally it had come.

Advanced Trainer

|ooc| Bump.

Kardossino

OOC: Perhaps you should make an IC post or something

IC: I took the package and handled it with care. The objects inside were very fragile, so I had asked for a secure box for them to be delivered it in. I turned to Garchomp "Open it." I said to him. He nodded, and swung a claw at the box, tearing it open.

staryu90210

name: moe
    Appearance: dark shaggy hair, brown eyes, yellow t shirt over a long sleeve shirt with black and white stripes. leather bag with sash and pokeball clips.
    (journey begins in johto)

travels on bike to new bark town from goldenrod (hometown).
    He visits prof elm hoping for a chikorita. but before he gets it professor elm asks him to take an abandoned growlithe. moe hesitates, but then the growlithe, stared up at him and pawed at his hand through the cage. he gave in and took chikorita's ball and growlithe who would not go into its ball. he began his journey. his team

growlithe
    chickorita-bayleef-meganium
    staryu
    dratini-dragonair-dragonite
    gastly-haunter-gengar
    mareep-flaaffy-ampharos

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast